Is Goal Legacy the best football forum ?

+10
Lex
milanfan7
Le Samourai
RealGunner
che
goonbrain
Raptorgunner
Vibe
Sushi Master
Pedram
14 posters

Go down

Is Goal Legacy the best football forum ? Empty Is Goal Legacy the best football forum ?

Post by Pedram Sat Dec 24, 2011 8:25 pm

:coffee:
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Is Goal Legacy the best football forum ? Empty Re: Is Goal Legacy the best football forum ?

Post by Guest Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:42 pm

Probably. I would definitely say it's world class, though.

Back to top Go down

Is Goal Legacy the best football forum ? Empty Re: Is Goal Legacy the best football forum ?

Post by Sushi Master Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:56 pm

There are other non single club oriented football forums?
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:30 pm

Sushi Master wrote:There are other non single club oriented football forums?

We are a false forum 🎅
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:15 am

Goallegacy. :bow:
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by goonbrain Sun Dec 25, 2011 6:26 am

i would say the old goal.com lithium forums smoking
goonbrain
goonbrain
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by che Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:21 am

poor man's xtratime :coffee:
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Dec 25, 2011 1:42 pm

Blasphemy is a bannable offence :coffee:
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sun Dec 25, 2011 3:06 pm

che wrote:poor man's xtratime :coffee:

I agree.......xtratime does wonders like convert Che to a Real Madrid fan.... :coffee:
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by milanfan7 Sun Dec 25, 2011 3:32 pm

che wrote:poor man's xtratime :coffee:

I just registered there. Lets see how good their Arsenal posters are. I got bored of the Arsenal fans here,too easy to troll.
milanfan7
milanfan7
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:09 am

Do they have a Disney sub-forum
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:38 am

Pretty good.

Need more people, only if they're quality though.

I have never visited other football forums so i don't know lol.

I prefer lithium and maybe early stages of v-bulletin but Goal legacy is getting there.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by milanfan7 Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:04 am

CBarca wrote:
I prefer lithium and maybe early stages of v-bulletin but Goal legacy is getting there.

Agreed.
BTW,I did a thread about arsenal in xtratime,it got locked. Plus all the people there are 30+,which is annoying,plus they all know each other like hell,so when I went in there I felt unwelcomed.

Goal legacy has the potential,it just needs more posters and more arguments.
milanfan7
milanfan7
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:06 pm

I'd say,it's the 2nd best forum. :coffee:
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:19 pm

Milanfan7 wrote:
I just registered there. Lets see how good their Arsenal posters are. I got bored of the Arsenal fans here,too easy to troll.

Milanfan7 wrote:
Agreed.
BTW,I did a thread about arsenal in xtratime,it got locked. Plus all the people there are 30+,which is annoying,plus they all know each other like hell,so when I went in there I felt unwelcomed.

First you admit you're heading over to xtratime to troll, then you come back and wonder why you felt unwelcomed :facepalm:

Many posters here know each other pretty well, how do you think we would react to a new member trolling? I have nothing personal against you, but you continue to say the most foolish things.

Why would we need more arguments? If we want to gain new members, I don't think more arguments is the way to go.

I'm very big on this forum and it's way more than a football forum to me, it's sooooo much more than that. The mods do a great job and we have some of highly intelligent and passionate posters. I'm not saying we can't improve and I have no idea if we're the best, but I wouldn't want to be anywhere else.

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:10 pm

Well tbh we might 'know' each other well but I'm very sure that almost nobody here knows anyone else personally. Perhaps maybe once they've met them, but I don't know any two people here who are friends and saw each other often and both posted here.

Except I think Babun and the Name That Must Not Be Spoken Very Happy

But I still don't know the full story on that one. I'll find out in time
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:07 pm

Milanfan didn't say they knew each other personally and what does that have to do with anything? If a stranger came into this forum, he would think some of us knew each other personally and they might be more hesitant to post. That being said, some members do know each other in real life and I'm very close with a few posters on here. Chat has been a big help as well Thumbs up

Back to top Go down

Post by milanfan7 Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:22 pm

TetraHydroC 10 wrote:
Milanfan7 wrote:

Milanfan7 wrote:
Agreed.

First you admit you're heading over to xtratime to troll, then you come back and wonder why you felt unwelcomed :facepalm:

Many posters here know each other pretty well, how do you think we would react to a new member trolling? I have nothing personal against you, but you continue to say the most foolish things.

Why would we need more arguments? If we want to gain new members, I don't think more arguments is the way to go.

I'm very big on this forum and it's way more than a football forum to me, it's sooooo much more than that. The mods do a great job and we have some of highly intelligent and passionate posters. I'm not saying we can't improve and I have no idea if we're the best, but I wouldn't want to be anywhere else.

No one read my thread there,it got locked quickly.
milanfan7
milanfan7
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:02 am

CBarca wrote:Well tbh we might 'know' each other well but I'm very sure that almost nobody here knows anyone else personally. Perhaps maybe once they've met them, but I don't know any two people here who are friends and saw each other often and both posted here.

Me and Milanfan7 and HscouerZ and Wazza Khalifeh and MJGunner are all friends in real life lol
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:00 am

ali8775 wrote:
CBarca wrote:Well tbh we might 'know' each other well but I'm very sure that almost nobody here knows anyone else personally. Perhaps maybe once they've met them, but I don't know any two people here who are friends and saw each other often and both posted here.

Me and Milanfan7 and HscouerZ and Wazza Khalifeh and MJGunner are all friends in real life lol

Oh damn. Well there goes the whole of my post! Very Happy and that's pretty cool.

I guess I can rearrange my post and say out of the 1244 registered users (and who the hell knows how many of those actually post) MOST don't know each other personally.

Although I don't remember what my post was in the first place but +1 for totally proving me wrong Smile
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:22 am

Not sure

The AdultDVDtalk forum has an off topic section where it mentions football so it's hard to tell
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down