Le Samourai
Raptorgunner
Dutti
Nishankly
Arquitecto
22 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Luis Suarez banned for Fulham gesture - Page 2 Empty Re: Luis Suarez banned for Fulham gesture

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:39 pm

Still a bad thing to do

BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Luis Suarez banned for Fulham gesture - Page 2 Empty Re: Luis Suarez banned for Fulham gesture

Post by Guest Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:41 pm

Good. Let him be fresh for City game.

Gerrard will take care of Toon.

Though I hope next time Cashley or Wooney do V-Sign or give fingers, they get banned too.

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:22 pm

Sepi wrote:
Though I hope next time Cashley or Wooney do V-Sign or give fingers, they get banned too.

Rooney got banned 3 games for using language that is heard many times in a football match.

It's not as bad as when Gerrard got away with this without a single warning:
Luis Suarez banned for Fulham gesture - Page 2 Article-1256488-08A35134000005DC-23_468x322

Just posting that image up there to debunk this myth that LFC fans have that 'everyone is against them'
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:25 pm

I didn't complain about this ban mate. english darlings always get let off easily.

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:31 pm

Sepi wrote:I didn't complain about this ban mate. english darlings always get let off easily.

Not really true though. Rooney got punished for 3 games last season and Rio Ferdinand got 8 months for forgetting about a drug test. I think everyone gets treated the same, it's just that the FA are sometimes incosistent with their punishments.

And it pisses me off the way the FA set double standards by standing up for Rooney for when they need him badly, like how they recently got his ban reduced for the Euros to 2 games.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:37 pm

Also take a 2nd look at the picture will you?

2 fingers means "I love you" bro

http://www.lifeprint.com/asl101/topics/ily.htm banana
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:39 pm

Devil-Is-Red wrote:
Sepi wrote:I didn't complain about this ban mate. english darlings always get let off easily.

Not really true though. Rooney got punished for 3 games last season and Rio Ferdinand got 8 months for forgetting about a drug test. I think everyone gets treated the same, it's just that the FA are sometimes incosistent with their punishments.

And it pisses me off the way the FA set double standards by standing up for Rooney for when they need him badly, like how they recently got his ban reduced for the Euros to 2 games.

he didnt forget ffs

he didnt want to take it
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by julias Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:04 pm

aunshi wrote:This is an outrage, Suarez's Great grandfather was a Fulham supporter and he would never do that to their fans.

bahahahahah
julias
julias
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:12 pm

Seppuku wrote:Guys, this is all a big misunderstanding. In Uruguay this gesture is a symbol of endearment and shit.

Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up

am sure its also an informal way of saying "mate"
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:34 pm

Porque?
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum