Ali
The Franchise
matpol
CroInter
baresi
34 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Inter Milan, is not an Italian club - Page 3 Empty Re: Inter Milan, is not an Italian club

Post by Forza Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:20 pm

VibeTribe wrote:
Even in recent Serie A,Inter are one of the rare that actually play Italian football.

I don't know what this means. Being random isn't everyone's cup of shredded seagull.

Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Inter Milan, is not an Italian club - Page 3 Empty Re: Inter Milan, is not an Italian club

Post by Vibe Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:28 pm

Forza Rossoneri wrote:
VibeTribe wrote:
Even in recent Serie A,Inter are one of the rare that actually play Italian football.

I don't know what this means. Being random isn't everyone's cup of shredded seagull.

Neither is basic comprehension I see...
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:49 pm

VibeTribe wrote:
Forza Rossoneri wrote:
VibeTribe wrote:

Neither is basic comprehension I see...

Suspect

...so I am forced to actually take this semi-seriously... OK then. You claim Inter is one of "the rare [teams]" (I assume that's what you mean) that are playing 'Italian football' at the moment, whatever that is. My suggestion is that if you tilt your head up so you can see the top of the ladder, there are some real teams who can play 'Italian football'. I resent that you characterise Italian football as only worthy of 5th place. All teams in Serie A play their own style, which has evolved dramatically from the slow catennacio of decades ago, and I believe all of them play 'Italian football'. Cool
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:28 pm

So if most of Serie A moved on to different football like you just said,the ones that kept playing the same are not playing Italian football,but the ones that moved on are?I really don't think so...Since when does majority = identity?Most of us here know what Italian football really is,and it is certainly not what most of Serie A is playing right now.

"Italian football,whatever that is?" :facepalm: Really?Italian football is rigid play,tactically adept midfielders,world class defenders,extremely technical second strikers and strikers particularly good at finishing,poaching and heading who try to smuggle in a goal.I can't say about the past,but this has been Italian Serie A since the 90's.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:59 pm

The Franchise wrote:How have Juve been bigger contributors to "catenaccio" than Inter? Genuine question.

Marcelo Lippi and Trap :coffee:

Two of the greatest coaches in history, were known best for catenaccio.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:26 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:
The Franchise wrote:How have Juve been bigger contributors to "catenaccio" than Inter? Genuine question.

How does that equal bigger than the team who´s coach was Herrera lol
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by delaurentishotz Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:35 pm

Juventus isn't even an Italian name........ :dance:
delaurentishotz
delaurentishotz
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:45 pm

If Inter aren't Italian, then why was the whole Italian population furiously masturbating to their recent CL victory?
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:29 pm

this thread reminds me of barca who perfected the Dutch total football dunno why

as for Inter they did that in Italy and made calcio more interesting I pay respect where its due
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by leemhuis Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:40 pm

delaurentishotz wrote:Juventus isn't even an Italian name........ :dance:

Juventus mean "youth" in Latin. Italian is today Latin.
leemhuis
leemhuis
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:48 pm

baresi wrote:OK, if we go around and ask the avg football fan what made the Italian football legacy, what is so special about Italian football, what is Italian football best known for? We all hear the same answer "defencive style" or "catenaccio".

Juventus are concidered the real Italian club therefor called Juvetalian or Italiajuve, so we atleast think that they cretead the Italian legacy in football and they are the biggest contributors to the "catenaccio" style, and because of that all the damage they have done to the Italian football can be overlooked, forgotten and forgiven. On the other hand despite all the benifits that Inter has brought to talian football, Inter are nothing but outsiders that contribute nothing to Italian football and have nothing to do with taly apart from the location.

By going back to the Italian legacy in football and with the help of our keyboards and the comfort of our sofas a little search on "Cattanaccio" and we find out that an Argentine coach that coached INTERNAZIONALE is the CREATOR of Canttanaccio and won two european cups and 4 league titles while other ITALIAN teams are still trying to figure out whats going on.

FORZA JUVE. :coffee:

(for more details on the damge caused by Jve, and the positives contibuted by Inter refer to my previous threads).

looooool, thats all I can say :lol!:
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by RobbyV Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:24 pm

At first I was all like Clubber

Then I was all like..........

:bow: BARESI
RobbyV
RobbyV
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Flamengo

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:19 pm

VibeTribe wrote:So if most of Serie A moved on to different football like you just said,the ones that kept playing the same are not playing Italian football,but the ones that moved on are? I really don't think so...Since when does majority = identity?Most of us here know what Italian football really is,and it is certainly not what most of Serie A is playing right now.

"Italian football,whatever that is?" :facepalm: Really?Italian football is rigid play,tactically adept midfielders,world class defenders,extremely technical second strikers and strikers particularly good at finishing,poaching and heading who try to smuggle in a goal.I can't say about the past,but this has been Italian Serie A since the 90's.

Read the red writing I highlighted in your post and then compare it to what I actually wrote:

"All teams in Serie A play their own style, which has evolved dramatically from the slow catennacio of decades ago, and I believe all of them play 'Italian football'."

I never said that any team in Serie A wasn't playing Italian football, but I did write that it is wrong to say that Inter is one of the few teams playing Italian football. Surely you have to realise that there is great diversity in the Italian game and that Milan, Napoli, Juve's, etc. current football is just as Italian as Inter's current style of play.

Also, I find it funny that you characterise Inter as playing Italian football according to your criteria... apart from the 'rigid play' (which I don't think has served Inter well at all this season), the most dramatically different side in the league, Udinese, outmatch Inter in every other aspect... the tightest defence in Serie A, superior midfield tactics with the dynamic trio of Asamoah, Armero and Isla, and a brilliantly technical second striker in Di Natale. Udinese do not have a great poacher up forward, however Milito's haul of only 4 goals from open play has hardly been an exhibition of his fine finishing skills this season and Pazzini can't even poach a goal from the penalty spot. Razz

I don't want the discussion to get really heated or anything, but I think I have a valid point when I say that Italian football can be both a technical and tactical counter-attacking chess game with great defensive quality in particular, but at the same time it can also be a swift, fluid movement of players that pragmatically adapts to the different challenges posed by other teams.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:29 pm

The logic of this thread is flawed.

Cambiasso
Zanetti
Forlan
Zarate (Riga on his mother's side)
Motta
Milito

All Italian names. Most of them are Italian citizens. Just because they don't play for Italy doesn't make them non-Italian :coffee:
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:38 pm

elmystique wrote:Typical Baresi doing what he does best...

trolling without facts...

where is your source that anyone claimed Juve is the father of Cantennacio?

[it is Cantennacio and not Cantannacio]

:facepalm:

No one claimed that, neither did I say that, all I am saying is INTER contributed much more to ITALIAN FOOTBALL than ANY OTHER ITALIAN infact the ITALIN NT success is due to the playing style INTER introduced to Italy.

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:

While Herrera was winning 2 European championships using catenaccio, both Lippi and Trap where fighting over should they start jerking off from up to down or down to up. :coffee:
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:40 pm

Luca wrote:
baresi wrote:
Luca wrote:Juventus is not even the pride of Italy since they buy Italian players from other Italian clubs, right baresi? Laughing

I dont know, but if you think so, why not?
baresi wrote:
TomJuve wrote:Buying hundreds of south Americans and playing most of them is clearly helping Italy more than buying and developing young Italian players from smaller Italian clubs and producing a majority of the national team. I thought everybody knew that? Rolling Eyes

surely not, but it is much better than taking ready stars and weaken other teams and the league in general, plus it provides more explosure to the Italian players and in return improves their overall knowledge of the game, since Italian players are only SERIE A tested.

Very Happy
:brickwall:
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by arigle Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:27 am

according to this logic, then, AS Roma is not an italian team either, right? -.-'

arigle
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:34 am

depends on which logic you are talking about?
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by arigle Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:38 am

the original "catenaccio" idea

arigle
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3