Inter so far not satisfies with Zarate...

+5
C.Marchisio #8
pasquale22
mr.galliani
Luca
Cotes
9 posters

Go down

Inter so far not satisfies with Zarate... Empty Inter so far not satisfies with Zarate...

Post by Cotes Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:56 am

The former Italian champions had spent €2.7 million in order to bring the Argentine striker to the club, but they are reportedly not satisfied with his performance levels to date and consequently will not pay the pre-determined premium of €15.5m to retain him at this stage.

The Argentine striker is currently half-way through his loan spell with Inter but has failed to score in 12 Serie A appearances this season, while netting just once in all competitions - the winner against CSKA Moscow in the Champions League group stage.

Juve should get him...Zarate is good but with out a real player (Sneidjer was injured) to help him out...he can't show his worth...
He & Pasquato would be boom! Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Inter so far not satisfies with Zarate... Empty Re: Inter so far not satisfies with Zarate...

Post by Luca Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:01 am

He would basically just be Elia/Krasic in Conte's Juventus.
First of all he doesn't pass which is a massive problem, he is just too selfish.

I really thought he would be a hit for Inter- who brought him in at such little cost. He may still redeem himself but who knows.

Attitude is suspect but I am a fan.

I really like Pasquato too but I am unsure if he'll ever make it to the level he needs to be to play a large part at Juventus. It is hard to incorporate young players like that when Juventus spends on the same positions and are trying to build something right now rather than long term.

I mean you look at other clubs who take their time and use the youth they have, Juventus, instead of using someone like Pasquato, buys Vucinic for results that will come instantly (or at least thats the plan).

I'm not against that way just saying it is hard for Pasquato to get his chance.

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Inter so far not satisfies with Zarate... Empty Re: Inter so far not satisfies with Zarate...

Post by mr.galliani Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:16 am

Substitute at Lazio, reserve at Inter. Selfish, low work rate, as far from prolific as possible, losses possession often, would cost more than he is worth etc. etc.

mr.galliani
mr.galliani
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:32 am

Zarate kid? No way man. Most inconsistent player ever. Don't want him in my team
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:24 pm

I fear him the most of all inter players but i dont want him near Juve !
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:33 pm

I understand all of that...but Conte can carve him into a real team player...
There's no doubt he has pace,technique & can be beat his man...with a little Conte, he would become world class!
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:29 pm

Yeah because Conte worked wonders with players with suspect mentality like Krasic and Elia.

Conte works with players who will bleed for the shirt- Pepe, Marchisio etc.
He can give you an extra push but he can't work miracles, you're grossly overrating him in this aspect.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx100 Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:03 pm

Zarate = waste of time
Lynx100
Lynx100
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nature Boy Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:03 pm

Lynx100 wrote:Zarate = waste of time

And money
The Nature Boy
The Nature Boy
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by LWL91 Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:59 pm

Zarate is a good player but he needs to try EPL or something, because obviously he can't make his magic in Italy.. Too good defenders Razz
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:46 pm

He already played in England and failed
He just needs to learn to pass

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by JAY-Z Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:58 pm

Cant see him in Conte's plans, too lazy and selfish ..
JAY-Z
JAY-Z
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum