Beccantini: "Juventus is the Champions League. I see a style of Count Trap"

2 posters

Go down

Beccantini: "Juventus is the Champions League. I see a style of Count Trap" Empty Beccantini: "Juventus is the Champions League. I see a style of Count Trap"

Post by DeviAngel Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:13 pm

Interviewed by calciomercato.com site, in the usual book 'Talk Juventus' Roberto Beccantini, journalist of faith Juventus and one of two jurors at the time of the Italian Golden Ball, spoke to 360 ° Juventus answering several questions about the company, coach and players. Here's his point of view:

What do you like most of Juventus Antonio Conte?

"The idea of ​​the game, the humility that led him to change form according to the characteristics of the players, the philosophy of football is not just muscle, the personality that emerges more, for better or for worse"

And what do you like least?
"The management of change - on some occasions, at least - the relationship goals / opportunities, renunciation Quagliarella almost systematic. Seven are so many draws. The move, at times, seems far too sophisticated, elaborate. Now that the accounts begin in defense to return, we must devote to the phase of attack must be streamlined and made more effective. My God, how easy it is to pontificate from the office ... And if I say that the missing Ibrahimovic situation, I know to find the water hot. Patience, I say the same "

The comparison Marchisio-Tardelli irreverent or we can stand?
"We can stand. Marco was also terrific in marking, football has changed, Claudius will never measure up to Keegan or Maradona: lucky him. O unfortunate him? Well, I would not mind confrontation with devils like that"

And Earl, looks more like Lippi or Trapattoni?
"The way you shake on the bench, the Trap. To see how the football great, and in a great, wait until at least June"

Rate Marotta as director general?
"Seven."

... and a vote in Marotta market as a man?
"Taking the average of the first and second five"

And Andrea Agnelli? After a year and a half the Bureau, which is so far the budget?
"It 'a very young president, is making the bones. He likes' giraudeggiare.' Seventh place, nothing Europe: the technical budget can not be, for now, positive. Of course, the economic and technical level, has inherited the rubble "

As he assessed the communication on Del Piero's farewell at the end of year?
"I would not have done, but I found neither scandalous nor disrespectful. After all, it was a non-news. It has long known that this would be the last year of the captain. Italy remains a country at the highest rate emotional "

Market: a champion who dreams of seeing black and white?
"Leo Messi, who discourses"

Dry Prediction: How will place Juventus in this season?
"In August, I wrote that was coming sixth. Today, after Udine, is undefeated and first with Milan, strafavorito in the race for the Scudetto, I believe that the target can be the podium. It would be the Champions League would be a" .
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Beccantini: "Juventus is the Champions League. I see a style of Count Trap" Empty Re: Beccantini: "Juventus is the Champions League. I see a style of Count Trap"

Post by FilthyLuca Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:39 pm

whats this about messi?

FilthyLuca
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum