Sushi Master
Valkyrja
Albiceleste
Lord Hades
Luca
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

How highly do you rate Arturo Vidal? - Page 2 Empty Re: How highly do you rate Arturo Vidal?

Post by CroInter Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:33 am

DeviAngel wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:
overrated

Care to elaborate?

He would improve any midfield in the world apart from Barca's and even that is debateable....

Forget it Stankovic is Xavi for him Very Happy hahaha

He can only dream of having carrer like Deki had and to win what Deki won.

CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

How highly do you rate Arturo Vidal? - Page 2 Empty Re: How highly do you rate Arturo Vidal?

Post by zarola Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:36 am

How highly do you rate Arturo Vidal? - Page 2 Xavi3
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:58 am

We're not comparing careers, though. The topic is footballing ability, which he's class in.

Who knows what his career will hold? He's only 24 FFS.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:25 am

zarola wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:I more meant Busquets devi, thats how highly i rate Vidal.......

Everyone knows that i consider Busquets one of the best if not the best DM in the world and i dont think Vidal is far behind him.......

He's a fantastic presser, accurate passer and tackler and one of the bigger reasons for Juve's unbeaten start.....

Ofc they have all played thier part but Vidal's role as the one who breaks everything up and protects the back 4( especially with Bonucci's consistent mishaps) has been as key as any.

He was the best midfielder along with Sweignsteiger in Bundesliga ( or one of them) for many years......

to state hes only performed for 6 months Zarola is ignorant at best.

i only rate players based on serie a, bpl, cl , and wc matches..anything else i could care less about. so yes, it is ignorance. but im sure many ppl here , particularly juve fans, are ignorantly rating him as well.

Define ignorantly rating him?
I have already acknowledged that everything I knew about Vidal prior to seeing him play for Juventus was hearsay but the man has really lived up to the hype (thus far). His main blemish was his game against Roma, two massive defensive blunders- apart from that I have no complaints.

I actually believe he goes forward very well, the only thing he lacks is maybe long range shooting ability which is quite poor from him.
Yes, we are basing this off of half a season because thats all he has played, I cannot predict the future.

Either way, he is the unsung hero of Juventus. He is a complete midfielder, the transfer price has been justified and then some.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:36 pm

Please ignore those inter fans :facepalm:
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by gnrfan Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:26 pm

One of the only 4 current juve players i judge as wc. Others are chiellini pirlo and buffon. Licht is good as well.
gnrfan
gnrfan
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:30 pm

by ignorantly rating him, i mean saying hes one of the best in the world or better than busquets based on watching him for the first half of the season. If you've been following him forever thats great, all the power to you...but whatever I say or a juve fan says based on us watching him for half a season means absolutely nothing because it's pure ignorance tbh. I will fairly judge vidal when i see more of him but for now hes nothing special for me just a workhorse who as you've said has dreadful longshots.
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:37 pm

zarola wrote:by ignorantly rating him, i mean saying hes one of the best in the world or better than busquets based on watching him for the first half of the season. If you've been following him forever thats great, all the power to you...but whatever I say or a juve fan says based on us watching him for half a season means absolutely nothing because it's pure ignorance tbh. I will fairly judge vidal when i see more of him but for now hes nothing special for me just a workhorse who as you've said has dreadful longshots.

Thats fair, I wouldn't go that far to say he is one of the best in the world, most definitely not.
But he is underrated at Juventus, his presence has been immense.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:44 pm

Ah.. italian fans on GL How highly do you rate Arturo Vidal? - Page 2 2276801876 Clubber Razz

LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:15 pm

Hey Luca were'nt you ready to bench Vidal for Giovinco in THIS thread??
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:39 pm

baresi wrote:Hey Luca were'nt you ready to bench Vidal for Giovinco in THIS thread??

:facepalm:

I'm not even going to respond lmao, its too far over your head clearly

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:50 pm

Fantastic player overall. Was the lynchpin for Leverkusen's midfield prior to the rise of Bender and even after that. He's got that same status with Chile as well as I believe he's David Pizarro's natural successor. He's been great for Juve thus far, but it's hard to judge him with half the season gone so I'll wait until spring for that.

Overall, he's an amazing player and at 24, his potential future is very bright.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:40 pm

exactly the kind of player Inter needs
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum