The Franchise
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Patrick Bateman
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Malaga  - Page 2 Empty Re: Malaga

Post by Sushi Master Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:55 am

I agree with the shattered mentality Liga teams have against Madrid and Barca. But really, Málaga's defense is horrible.... complete shit.

Van Nistelrooy is way past it and Godrón didn't have time or service to make an impact. Those Málaga goals were also fairly lucky.

Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:48 am

Immaculate_Mole wrote:Tbf Omarish i think Dani is getting at the typical inferiorty complex that most of the league has over Barca and Madrid.....

Not just tonight, no matter if they 3-0 down you expect Madrid to come back, it really is like they know they are going to lose before they step into the tunnel.

@Ragbirjosh

Exactly what iam talking about, before when i said i dont understand why so many teams sit back and defend a lead because it allows the opposition to come back.....

IMO if your against a bigger team and allow them to come onto you at will you are asking for trouble.....

imo manchester united are the best examples of this, specially at old trafford..
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:10 am

Come on that was not an easy comeback. Firstly we were down 0-2 due to Sunday league defending and you can tell how much we missed Ramos and Khedira to clear those crosses and set pieces.

Secondly I could see a 2-2 come back, but we weren't creating many chances imo a win was unlikely. One of our goals came from taking an advantage over one of their mistakes too.

Apart from those corners they really didn't create any chances anyway.

Ronaldo had his second shittest game yesterday I don't know how we got away with a win. He smacked from 30 yards everytime he got the ball lol.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by adnyana179 Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:21 am

EarlyPrototype wrote:Come on that was not an easy comeback. Firstly we were down 0-2 due to Sunday league defending and you can tell how much we missed Ramos and Khedira to clear those crosses and set pieces.

Secondly I could see a 2-2 come back, but we weren't creating many chances imo a win was unlikely. One of our goals came from taking an advantage over one of their mistakes too.

Ronaldo had his second shittest game yesterday I don't know how we got away with a win. He smacked from 30 yards everytime he got the ball lol.

What's even more embarrassing on our part is that the two goals we conceded were pretty much identical.

I do remember Malaga creating some decent chances (e.g. Rondon's skyward effort after brushing off Albiol). Had they been more clinical on those few occasions, the outcome could have been different.
adnyana179
adnyana179
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:31 am

adnyana179 wrote:
EarlyPrototype wrote:Come on that was not an easy comeback. Firstly we were down 0-2 due to Sunday league defending and you can tell how much we missed Ramos and Khedira to clear those crosses and set pieces.

What's even more embarrassing on our part is that the two goals we conceded were pretty much identical.

I do remember Malaga creating some decent chances (e.g. Rondon's skyward effort after brushing off Albiol). Had they been more clinical on those few occasions, the outcome could have been different.

Possibly, but then again every attack from the other team is considered a chance as long as you have Albilol in your team.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2