aleumdance
aford92
guest7
Gil
Great Leader Sprucenuce
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Tiote is the best DM in the league on Form  - Page 2 Empty Re: Tiote is the best DM in the league on Form

Post by Red Alert Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:56 am

Tiote might even win the best DM in the league even if he misses 2 months at the AFCON.

Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Tiote is the best DM in the league on Form  - Page 2 Empty Re: Tiote is the best DM in the league on Form

Post by Sushi Master Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:02 am

dnmac4 wrote:
Sushi Master wrote:Playing deep doesn't mean they are DM's, dnmac4. Neither Schwein, Ballack or Xabi are DMs, they're all more the registas/box to box type.

Toure hasn't been a DM since his Barca days.

Um, sorry but you don't know what your talking about.

According to this forum in the "who's the best DM" thread 40% of the people voted for Bastian and Xabi and you took part in the thread and didn't say a peep that they aren't DM's. Only when there compared to Yaya you have an issue with it.

In fact they were the two top vote getters outside of Busquets in the poll so pretty much everyone disagrees with you. So, as I say again if Xabi and Alonso are DM's which everyone except you think they are then so is Yaya.

Just because your versitile doesn't mean you can't be a DM.
I agree the poll was flawed: they aren't DMs. But really, assuming we were applying a 4-2-3-1 formation which seemed to be the case, one of the CMs will be labeled a "DM".

I guess you could label Yaya a DM due to him sometimes playing deep (which I don't like, he's better up front), but to me he's more the box to box type as Mole said.

The poll should have said "who's the best defensive oriented CM" and "who's the best offensive oriented CM" or something to make it more clear. Pure DMs are very rare nowadays.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2