Anytime theres an interesting topic, it's locked by time I discover it

+3
elm_baraja_shaman
C.Marchisio #8
zarola
7 posters

Go down

Anytime theres an interesting topic, it's locked by time I discover it Empty Anytime theres an interesting topic, it's locked by time I discover it

Post by zarola Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:35 am

Can we please just debate without insults? to call someone an idiot and using swear words doesnt validate any point...

honestly there was a debate about inter 2010 vs 06 juve that couldve reachhed at least 5 good pages of debating instead it gets ruined because someone thought it would be more interesting to get techncal and debate about the use of "I am" or something dumb like that.

come on smarten up ! if you wanna insult someone at least make an attempt to keep it on topic
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Anytime theres an interesting topic, it's locked by time I discover it Empty Re: Anytime theres an interesting topic, it's locked by time I discover it

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:18 am

I respect your opinion and support it but your inter friend vibetribe made that mess in that thread.He wrote like that was some stupid thig written there.And everyone should feel free to post here but when you are in Juventus section and want to be part of it you or anyone else should pick the words that he/she write. Cheers Smile bounce
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Anytime theres an interesting topic, it's locked by time I discover it Empty Re: Anytime theres an interesting topic, it's locked by time I discover it

Post by zarola Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:39 am

vibe never once swore, never insulted. All he did was make an alice in wonderland reference and facepalm since the reference wasnt understood and the other guy proceeded to call him a moron, swear on more than one occassion, and insult his knowledge of the sport and his age ( which if it were true he'd be the smartest 12 yr old I know)

I wasnt here to point fingers..

this is teamcist (yeah, thats right). if that were a juve vs juve fan argument there wouldve been no personal insults thrown. I honestly never minded juve before i visited this forum but now I find myself filled with hatred from time to time
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:04 am

........ ......... ........ ........ ........ ....... ....... ....... ....... ...... ....... ...... ......
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:06 am

Oh please Zarola, go tell that to your Interisti buddies, who love to insult Juve non stop. Take for example Delaurentiz who does it on a daily basis, or guys like CroInter who does it non stop. Refer to them before coming to us.

Thanks.

Elm, I feel the same way
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:20 am

cro doesnt insult juve. he shares his opinion and debates properly. Anything you interpret as trolling I'm sure is meant as humour more than harm.

I don't condone to what delaurentiz does (although I'll admit I do get a laugh out of it sometimes) but afaik he doesnt even visit the juve section , and I've never seen one of us ruin a good topic for throwing swears, personal insults etc. about things that have absolutely nothing to do with the thread.
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:36 am

I won't let that thread continue here with insults and this time not just lock but bar drop. Some things have to calm down

Zarola +1
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:48 am

First I posted my opinion in that thread and I stand by it,you made a thread thinking Juve would win so what's wrong with me thinking Inter would win? Then Devi told me what I was discussing is stupid,however he did open that thread? scratch Then I started joking around cause that thread was turned into a joke(not by me) and got called a moron and got some English lessons Laughing Honestly don't see what I did wrong...I got insulted directly and indirectly and responded only with jokes.

If anything,just more evidence Interisti are rich mans Juventini Thumbs up
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx100 Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:02 am

If anything,just more evidence Interisti are rich mans Juventini

What a poor attempt at trolling haha...you MUST be 12..
Lynx100
Lynx100
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:51 am

zarola wrote:cro doesnt insult juve. he shares his opinion and debates properly. Anything you interpret as trolling I'm sure is meant as humour more than harm.

I don't condone to what delaurentiz does (although I'll admit I do get a laugh out of it sometimes) but afaik he doesnt even visit the juve section , and I've never seen one of us ruin a good topic for throwing swears, personal insults etc. about things that have absolutely nothing to do with the thread.
I dont think so !!! He aint do anything properly here ! You are wrong so much about him. I didnt mind you here you are actially solid poster but others inter fans are just here for trolling. Ex.Someone wrote here that totn'ham offered 40 mils for Marchisio and immidietly cro came here with his nonsense prices about inter players and made big mess here.So i dont care how much any of those players worth and he intended to prove here that cambiasso worth 25 milions according to transfermarket.de.And because its some official pages that "must" be true acc to cro.That is one of example that is in my fresh memore.But there is more and i dont intend to go back long time ago and find posts from him.
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:53 am

VibeTribe wrote:First I posted my opinion in that thread and I stand by it,you made a thread thinking Juve would win so what's wrong with me thinking Inter would win? Then Devi told me what I was discussing is stupid,however he did open that thread? scratch Then I started joking around cause that thread was turned into a joke(not by me) and got called a moron and got some English lessons Laughing Honestly don't see what I did wrong...I got insulted directly and indirectly and responded only with jokes.

If anything,just more evidence Interisti are rich mans Juventini Thumbs up
If you dont want to be insulted GTFO Smile
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum