Raptorgunner
TheRedStag
7amood11
kiranr
pasquale22
20 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Del Piero stops team bus in Saudi Arabia after he spots a disabled fan - Page 2 Empty Re: Del Piero stops team bus in Saudi Arabia after he spots a disabled fan

Post by Patrick Bateman Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:39 pm

pasquale22 wrote:Yes Totti starts but should he be your highest paid player? His paid more than DDR I believe. ADP could easily demand the same as totti's wages. ADP gets paid less than de Ceglie, Estigarribia, giacc. They are all bench players ( most of the time)

Yes and No

Yes for the loyalty he has shown to Roma.

No for the age reason.But that contract was given to him by the Rosella Sensi who knew she wouldn't be the one left to pay it so there's not much we can do it about that now.

Really ? I highly doubt that esp the way a juve spokesperson came out and said Del Piero will be leaving at the end of the season

Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Del Piero stops team bus in Saudi Arabia after he spots a disabled fan - Page 2 Empty Re: Del Piero stops team bus in Saudi Arabia after he spots a disabled fan

Post by pasquale22 Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:49 pm

Spokesperson? Lol u mean president. If u honestly think there's a rift think again. And why would their be? Agnelli said a few days back, that what he said shouldn't be taken as a lack of respect, he was simply at that moment honoring del piero and mentioned it was his last year. Andrea is a young president and couldve dealed with it a little better I guess but in no way was it a lack of respect. As for the wage demands. Like I said earlier, del piero demanded he be paid less. Watch the video from our ceremony he says something along the lines of. It's been a magnificent story between the club, fans and me which made me decide to sign for the club without any conditions as I did 18years ago when I joined. I had it in my sig, he crowd went crazy when he said it chanting his name.
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:05 am

zarola wrote:
juve's highest paid player is a bench player
pasquale22 wrote:
Who exactly are you referring to?Buffon? Pirlo ? Chiellini? If it's amauri your wrong. He doesn't earn as much as everyone thinks as he no longer gets bonuses, match payments etc.
So tell me who was it your referring to?

FYI, I believe Forlan is on the same pay as Pirlo and on more than Pepe/Marchisio combined. Smart business eii

sorry, thought it was amauri

nevertheless amauri gets paid more than adp probably then doesn't he?
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:13 am

Obviously yes. As does 90% of the team
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:48 am

zarola wrote:
The Fonz wrote:
pasquale22 wrote:Del Piero is one of our least paid players. He could easily be on 3-4mil. Like Totti (highest paid player at Roma) yet he earns under 1mil. He told the club they owe him nothing after all these years

Thats because ADP is a bench player for you guys now,while Totti is a starter.

juve's highest paid player is a bench player

Buffon is Juventus' highest paid player unless I am mistaken
Amauri and Iaquinta make over 7M combined in their wages but they were both also signed to contracts at different times (when Juventus was always champions league bound).

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:53 am

^^ Aren't those 2 on their way out of juve this transfer window ?
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:54 am

Ideally, and theoretically they stood in the way of Juventus signing a bigger name striker in the summer (if you believe the stories).

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:02 am

Agreed ^
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:33 am

Sushi Master wrote:Del Piero stops team bus in Saudi Arabia after he spots a disabled fan - Page 2 AiZif7tCMAAqtAP

Del Piero has restored some of my faith in humanity :bow:

Del Piero > Humanity!

How the hell did anyone neg rep the starting post? Butthurt Madrid fans?
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2