Pandev: I don't have Twitter account, I never said I don't want to return to Inter

+12
Rebaño Sagrado
McAgger
Jafaar
JAY-Z
Internal
disait
Vibe
Ganso
RobbyV
andiii
delaurentishotz
DeviAngel
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Pandev: I don't have Twitter account, I never said I don't want to return to Inter Empty Pandev: I don't have Twitter account, I never said I don't want to return to Inter

Post by DeviAngel Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:18 am

Goran Pandev says no Twitter account, so words that they wished to return to Inter not his. Macedonian midfielder is currently on a one-year loan from Inter in Naples.

Yesterday, the media quotes came from an attacker, taken from the Twitter account that is believed to be owned by Goran Pandev, and they categorically reject player Giuseppe Meazza back. Pandev hoped to extend his stay in Naples, or to moved to Spain where his interest in services exhibits Sevilla team. But now the attacker denies this and says he does not have Twitter account. "I have no account on Twitter, or on Facebook." - said Pandev. "They are not my words, so what was written is not true." "Obviously someone wants to joke at my expense."

======

Its google translate from Macedonian
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Pandev: I don't have Twitter account, I never said I don't want to return to Inter Empty Re: Pandev: I don't have Twitter account, I never said I don't want to return to Inter

Post by delaurentishotz Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:44 pm

Pandev: I don't have Twitter account, I never said I don't want to return to Inter Dannystare
delaurentishotz
delaurentishotz
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Pandev: I don't have Twitter account, I never said I don't want to return to Inter Empty Re: Pandev: I don't have Twitter account, I never said I don't want to return to Inter

Post by andiii Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:27 am

Pandev: I don't have Twitter account, I never said I don't want to return to Inter Simon-stunned
andiii
andiii
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by RobbyV Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:49 am

Pandev: I don't have Twitter account, I never said I don't want to return to Inter Edge-smackdown
RobbyV
RobbyV
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Flamengo

Back to top Go down

Post by delaurentishotz Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:35 pm

Best topic in this forum !!..Pandev: I don't have Twitter account, I never said I don't want to return to Inter Funny-Alan-Rickman-Star-Trek
delaurentishotz
delaurentishotz
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:20 pm

Pandev: I don't have Twitter account, I never said I don't want to return to Inter Oh_nooo_striscione_lazio_inter_ansa
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:05 pm

Pandev: I don't have Twitter account, I never said I don't want to return to Inter 15685111
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:20 pm

Pandev: I don't have Twitter account, I never said I don't want to return to Inter Vymopf
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by disait Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:58 pm

He scored :coffee:

Can't wait watching him rape Chelsea on his own!
disait
disait
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : wisla krakow

Back to top Go down

Post by delaurentishotz Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:29 pm

disait wrote:He scored :coffee:

Can't wait watching him rape Chelsea on his own!

Pandev: I don't have Twitter account, I never said I don't want to return to Inter 2f07s79
delaurentishotz
delaurentishotz
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Internal Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:34 am

Pandev > maradona
Internal
Internal
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by delaurentishotz Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:41 pm

Internal wrote:Pandev > maradona

Pandev: I don't have Twitter account, I never said I don't want to return to Inter Rm1e78
delaurentishotz
delaurentishotz
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by delaurentishotz Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:25 pm

DeviAngel wrote:Goran Pandev says no Twitter account, so words that they wished to return to Inter not his. Macedonian midfielder is currently on a one-year loan from Inter in Naples.

Yesterday, the media quotes came from an attacker, taken from the Twitter account that is believed to be owned by Goran Pandev, and they categorically reject player Giuseppe Meazza back. Pandev hoped to extend his stay in Naples, or to moved to Spain where his interest in services exhibits Sevilla team. But now the attacker denies this and says he does not have Twitter account. "I have no account on Twitter, or on Facebook." - said Pandev. "They are not my words, so what was written is not true." "Obviously someone wants to joke at my expense."

======

Pandev: I don't have Twitter account, I never said I don't want to return to Inter IeQYGyelzi73O
delaurentishotz
delaurentishotz
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by delaurentishotz Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:38 pm

This might actually be the best topic ever created on this forum.

Pandev doesn't have Twitter account ??
Pandev: I don't have Twitter account, I never said I don't want to return to Inter Dawson_crying-1
delaurentishotz
delaurentishotz
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:13 pm

bump again Smile
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by JAY-Z Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:05 am

xDDDDDDDDDDDD
JAY-Z
JAY-Z
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Jafaar Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:15 am

Pandev made me money today... =D

I still don't want him back on the good side of milan...
Jafaar
Jafaar
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Internal Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:29 am

panderp!
Internal
Internal
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by delaurentishotz Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:32 pm

DeviAngel wrote:Goran Pandev says no Twitter account, so words that they wished to return to Inter not his. Macedonian midfielder is currently on a one-year loan from Inter in Naples.

======

Pandev: I don't have Twitter account, I never said I don't want to return to Inter 2065430
delaurentishotz
delaurentishotz
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Internal Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:57 am

You're having entirely too much fun with this thread lol
Internal
Internal
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by delaurentishotz Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:58 pm

Internal wrote:You're having entirely too much fun with this thread lol

I'm not having fun , I'm having a discussion with you guys.

Pandev: I don't have Twitter account, I never said I don't want to return to Inter 2d2fvat
delaurentishotz
delaurentishotz
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by delaurentishotz Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:01 pm

Pandev: I don't have Twitter account, I never said I don't want to return to Inter Nxkih3.jpg
delaurentishotz
delaurentishotz
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:31 am

Pandev: I don't have Twitter account, I never said I don't want to return to Inter BritSpears-Big-Shock
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:15 pm

One that started it all Laughing

Devi :bow:
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:28 pm

Vibe wrote:One that started it all Laughing

Devi :bow:
http://gaggif.com/albums/userpics/2013y/04/11/11/1/87352GA-gaggif.gif
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next