Will Park Chu-Young make a premier league appearance this season?

+11
6unner
REWB
urbaNRoots
Arsenalfaithfull
Sushi Master
Raptorgunner
MJ
lenear1030
Ali
EL Patron
SamuelJayC
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Will Park play this season in the league?

Will Park Chu-Young make a premier league appearance this season? Vote_lcap38%Will Park Chu-Young make a premier league appearance this season? Vote_rcap 38% 
[ 5 ]
Will Park Chu-Young make a premier league appearance this season? Vote_lcap62%Will Park Chu-Young make a premier league appearance this season? Vote_rcap 62% 
[ 8 ]

Total Votes : 13

Poll closed

Will Park Chu-Young make a premier league appearance this season? Empty Will Park Chu-Young make a premier league appearance this season?

Post by SamuelJayC Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:57 pm

Vote
SamuelJayC
SamuelJayC
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

https://twitter.com/samuelJayC

Back to top Go down

Will Park Chu-Young make a premier league appearance this season? Empty Re: Will Park Chu-Young make a premier league appearance this season?

Post by EL Patron Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:02 pm

He won't lol shit player, shit signing
EL Patron
EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Will Park Chu-Young make a premier league appearance this season? Empty Re: Will Park Chu-Young make a premier league appearance this season?

Post by Ali Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:56 pm

gunnerlistick wrote:He won't lol shit player, shit signing

shit kneejerking, shit poster
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by lenear1030 Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:59 pm

when you have to go and get one of your club legends who already has a statue outside the stadium to come back, just to keep someone from playing something is wrong.

park cant really be that horrible, we have seen him. he must have pissed wenger off or something. probably called him an old fart or something.

why would you hijack a transfer deal for someone and then never play him?
lenear1030
lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by EL Patron Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:01 pm

ali8775 wrote:

*bleep* off...he is awful you know it and the person who signed him knows it.

stop defending the turd
EL Patron
EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:21 pm

loools, 2-3 appearances and you feel justified in calling him shit? You would be singing a different tune if we were playing better.
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:22 pm

ali8775 wrote:

Come on Ali we are a top club in no way he was bought to help us out. If he dont get any playing time when we have most of team injured what chance does he have when the rest of team comes back.

He was bought for marketing reason.

I also dont think he is a shit player, I think he could do better job than Arshivan or Walcott.

Last edited by Raptorgunner on Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by EL Patron Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:24 pm

MJGunner wrote:loools, 2-3 appearances and you feel justified in calling him shit? You would be singing a different tune if we were playing better.

whats wrong with you lot ??

he ain't good enough to play for us, he is just another example of Wenger going for the cheap option again.

The guy should be playing for the likes of West brom, West ham, Fulham etc. not Arsenal.

Last edited by gunnerlistick on Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
EL Patron
EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:27 pm

gunnerlistick wrote:
MJGunner wrote:loools, 2-3 appearances and you feel justified in calling him shit? You would be singing a different tune if we were playing better.

does he shag your mums or something ?? he ain't good enough to play for us, he is just another example of Wenger going for the cheap option again.

The guy should be playing for the likes of West brom, West ham, Fulham etc. not Arsenal.

You should calm down, and should edit you post.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by EL Patron Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:32 pm

Raptorgunner wrote:
gunnerlistick wrote:

does he shag your mums or something ?? he ain't good enough to play for us, he is just another example of Wenger going for the cheap option again.

lol i am calm...i was already pissed off by the fact that he plays for us then the other guy swore at me then i became more angry grrrrrr.

Why does Park play for us ffs Evil or Very Mad we are Arsenal surely we deserve better
EL Patron
EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:40 pm

gunnerlistick wrote:
Raptorgunner wrote:
gunnerlistick wrote:

? he ain't good enough to play for us, he is just another example of Wenger going for the cheap option again.

lol i am calm...i was already pissed off by the fact that he plays for us then the other guy swore at me then i became more angry grrrrrr.

Why does Park play for us ffs Evil or Very Mad we are Arsenal surely we deserve better

MJ did not say anything wrong you should not have said what you said, you should delete your post.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:46 pm

gunnerlistick wrote:

he ain't good enough to play for us, he is just another example of Wenger going for the cheap option again.

for f*cks sake, I won't answer to you anymore, that was pathetic smh
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:48 pm

Raptorgunner wrote:
ali8775 wrote:

Come on Ali we are a top club in no way he was bought to help us out. If he dont get any playing time when we have most of team injured what chance does he have when the rest of team comes back.

I also dont think he is a shit player, I think he could do better job than Arshivan or Walcott.

See that's where your wrong. He is in no means a bad player, and if he is me and you would definitely not know that because we'v only seen him a few games. He played 3 games and scored once, and in 5 shots got 3 on target. That doesn't justify him being "SHIT". Also, why in the name of God are you denouncing Walcott? He did, you know...secure us CL qualifications.
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by EL Patron Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:49 pm

ali8775 wrote:
gunnerlistick wrote:

for f*cks sake, I won't answer to you anymore, that was pathetic smh

lol well you asked for it Laughing
EL Patron
EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:59 pm

ali8775 wrote:
Raptorgunner wrote:
ali8775 wrote:

See that's where your wrong. He is in no means a bad player, and if he is me and you would definitely not know that because we'v only seen him a few games. He played 3 games and scored once, and in 5 shots got 3 on target. That doesn't justify him being "SHIT". Also, why in the name of God are you denouncing Walcott? He did, you know...secure us CL qualifications.

I know I never said he is a shit player I just said that I think he was brought for marketing reasons.

Week after week we have useless players not performing and Wenger still does not give Park a chance, I dont know what Wenger sees in Arshivan, Walcott and not in Park.

Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:52 pm

If we don't buy anyone, he definitely will because we can't rely on van Persie for the whole of the season, apart from Chamakh being shit.

I want to see him at left wing at least Sad
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Arsenalfaithfull Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:10 pm

This is where you are all wrong. Park will sell a lot of shirts , and that will finance the Eden Hazard money Razz Wenger you Wiley coyote!! As for the quality of the player, well he cant be worse than Carrol!? He just needs to settle down... The movement is there, and going by his goals for Korea, he knows how to find the net as well. Its a matter of getting into the rhythm (and for a striker, we all know how important finding a rhythm actually is)
Arsenalfaithfull
Arsenalfaithfull
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:13 pm

Raptorgunner wrote:
gunnerlistick wrote:
Raptorgunner wrote:
gunnerlistick wrote:

does he shag your mums or something? he ain't good enough to play for us, he is just another example of Wenger going for the cheap option again.

MJ did not say anything wrong you should not have said what you said, you should delete your post.

What you said was low and uncalled for gunnerlistick. We take pride in our families in Lebanon and what you just said is something that would get you jumped and beaten here. That's not a threat because I don't care for internet tough talk, just a fact to make you aware of why I'm so disgusted with what you just said.
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:13 pm

I pretty much agree with gunnerlistick, don't know why are we so defensive on him.

But I think he'll get starts when van Persie gets injured, and we have to rely on him and the 34 year-old man.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:45 pm

all this nonsense about 'park was brought for marketing reasons' is all complete crap BS. park isnt selling SHIT, no body is going to buy his fcking shirt if he doesn't play... nobody, its not going to happen. you might get a few shirt sales but nothing significant that would make any difference to our financial position.

park was brought to play simple as that and for some reason wenger does not think he is ready yet.
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by 6unner Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:15 pm

I agree with Red. There might have been a small initial bump in shirt sales. Korea is not going all arsenal if Park is not playing though that is ridiculous. Especially with Ji-Sung Park actually getting a little playing time for ManU. That is where the shirt sales would be.

6unner
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:17 pm

Korea is a massive, rich country. Park playing for one of the biggest clubs in the world definitely sells, even if he barely gets any playing time.

I mean, all the Korean Arsenal fans are probably wearing Park shirts right now.

I can definitely see the appeal in opening up the Asian markets.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by SamuelJayC Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:29 pm

Btw, this thread is not an "anti-wenger" thread.

A genuine question.
SamuelJayC
SamuelJayC
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by 6unner Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:43 pm

Sushi Master wrote:Korea is a massive, rich country. Park playing for one of the biggest clubs in the world definitely sells, even if he barely gets any playing time.

I mean, all the Korean Arsenal fans are probably wearing Park shirts right now.

I can definitely see the appeal in opening up the Asian markets.

You are probably right the majority of Korean Arsenal fans probably have a Park Shirts. Just saying the majority of the Korean football fans are probably wearing Ji-Sung Park shirts. So they can sit and watch the game hoping to see him play. Not wearing an AFC shirt because we signed the other guy who does not play.

6unner
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by SamuelJayC Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:42 pm

Alan Davies: "What are Benayoun and Park doing at Arsenal? How are they playing for Arsenal? It's like chris kiwomya has come back".
SamuelJayC
SamuelJayC
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum