Le Samourai
Omniscient
Lex
Swanhends
emassy
21 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Barcelonas Xavi: Lionel Messi will again be key against Madrid  - Page 2 Empty Re: Barcelonas Xavi: Lionel Messi will again be key against Madrid

Post by Lex Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:04 pm

Of all the possible variables he could have talked about, he picks the most obvious answer of them all. Even a 4 year old in the most rural part of India knows Messi is the key against Madrid (and all teams)

Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Barcelonas Xavi: Lionel Messi will again be key against Madrid  - Page 2 Empty Re: Barcelonas Xavi: Lionel Messi will again be key against Madrid

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:11 pm

che wrote:i see the people on this forum still haven't grasped the concept of press conferences or interviews...

It's really the need of a thread that gets questioned

Anyways, on topic:

Barcelonas Xavi: Lionel Messi will again be key against Madrid  - Page 2 D9abef5c198d8d5b94d1b0eb18028d9346c598cae69a7511f5d4423e76f5ba636g
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:30 pm

Doc, answer a stupid question get a stupid answer. That’s how it goes.
On the other hand we can always hate on Xavi for his inability to innovate and produce spectacles from a kindergarten level question.
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:49 pm

Why you think it's hate? I think posters are poking fun at the sheer obvious statement he made. Of course, you are correct although I would put it in different context: Ask an obvious question and you receive an obvious answer...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:03 pm

Yeah ok. No hate… I agree.
But still it’s the reporter’s responsibility to keep things interesting.
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:11 pm

billy_gr wrote:Reporter: What do you think would be the key element in your games vs Madrid.
Xavi: I’ll have to say scrambled eggs with bacon because answering properly will cause a shitstorm form teenage posters

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ding ding ding, we have a winner
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2