Lord Awesome
REWB
Shotta
22 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

This is how you stop Messi - Page 2 Empty Re: This is how you stop Messi

Post by Nirgall Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:11 am

The Verminator wrote:Serious question..... Is there any chance that those growth hormones he took could have affected his play?

I've heard different opinion, though most doctors I've read agree that if anything it has been bad for him since it somehows affects his capacity to metabolize fat.

The most controversial point I've heard is that HGH fosters muscle growth and can strengthen soft tissue making him more resistant to injury. However Messi didn't receive an extra amount of HGH he just received what he lacked to reach a normal amount for a healthy person. So the effects would not have been more than what naturally occurs in every healthy individual.

Nirgall
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:14 am

People acting like HGH is the T-virus This is how you stop Messi - Page 2 Happy0009
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by The Verminator Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:56 am

Nirgall wrote:
The Verminator wrote:Serious question..... Is there any chance that those growth hormones he took could have affected his play?

I've heard different opinion, though most doctors I've read agree that if anything it has been bad for him since it somehows affects his capacity to metabolize fat.

The most controversial point I've heard is that HGH fosters muscle growth and can strengthen soft tissue making him more resistant to injury. However Messi didn't receive an extra amount of HGH he just received what he lacked to reach a normal amount for a healthy person. So the effects would not have been more than what naturally occurs in every healthy individual.

Right. THanks for clearing that up. I was just thinking that he is the only top player i know who takes some sort of drug and coincidentally he happens to be the worlds best player and i really don't hear about him getting injured much at all. Thought there was some connection but looks like there isn't..................
The Verminator
The Verminator
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by punkfusion1992 Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:58 am

for the past 2 days
the Whopper here in Waterloo was $1.69
so um if Obesenel doesnt show up, you know why
punkfusion1992
punkfusion1992
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:04 am

The Verminator wrote:
Nirgall wrote:

Right. THanks for clearing that up. I was just thinking that he is the only top player i know who takes some sort of drug and coincidentally he happens to be the worlds best player and i really don't hear about him getting injured much at all. Thought there was some connection but looks like there isn't..................

He doesn't take the drug currently, he has never taken it since he is professional. He took it when he was growing.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by The Verminator Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:26 am

Yea my bad. My wording can be very poor sometimes. Probably coz im half albanian. I knew he doesn't take em anymore, i just worded it wrong
The Verminator
The Verminator
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum: