Salvatore Bagni:" Taider ? What a talent Juve bought "

2 posters

Go down

Salvatore Bagni:" Taider ? What a talent Juve bought "  Empty Salvatore Bagni:" Taider ? What a talent Juve bought "

Post by DeviAngel Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:58 pm

Juventus think about the future. Sorensen transferred to Bologna in ownership, the club Juventus has acquired half of Saphir Taider Sliti, French midfielder, a former Grenoble. A discovery all of Salvatore Bagni, and in summer it moved to Bologna to nothing. And now, for Taider, it's time for confirmation. Juventus is waiting for him. However, this is called Bologna until June. Speaking to TuttoMercatoWeb Salvatore Bagni, a former technical consultant of the company rossoblu ', presents the player.

Bathrooms, a start. How Taider brought in Bologna?
"I had initiated contacts for a year and a half. The first of September of 2010 I went to see him. It was the qualification for the European Under-'19. While I'm about to go home get in touch, talk to him and I visit at home, Grenoble, October 2010. When I went to Bologna, I immediately asked about the price and the French company I 'shoot' 6 million. Of course the speech was closed immediately. But let's stay connected, so the danger of bankruptcy Grenoble 1.5 asks. The situation runs. Then the Grenoble fails, call and ask him when Taider. He signed right away and we agree. Besides him, of Grenoble, I really liked Atila Turan, who went to Sporting Lisbon on a free transfer. "

Even yesterday showed great qualities.
"We have seen. He is not afraid of anyone. He played against Juve, Milan and Naples, as if he were playing for a long time. He comes in, plays, and then you feel is ambidextrous. He can play both in front of the defense by mezzala. It's a little 'a joker in midfield, with great quality. "

In short, Juve did a great job.
"I really think so. This guy has quality, amazing personality. Play without fear. Brand, produces the game, it is proposed and is not afraid to make mistakes. It has everything to emerge. At Bologna have made ​​a good profit. Taider is a great nice player and a good guy. I know what I brought to Bologna, but that's another matter. And in the future, and you hear of Stojanovic Radakovic. "
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Salvatore Bagni:" Taider ? What a talent Juve bought "  Empty Re: Salvatore Bagni:" Taider ? What a talent Juve bought "

Post by Cotes Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:02 am

Best of wishes to Sorenson!
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum