Guarin - " By Thursday I'll know If I am Juventus player. I will only leave Porto for Juventus"

+25
Vibe
Yeezus
EarlyPrototype
Swanhends
RobbyV
McLewis
II Capitano
Lord Hades
Doc
zizzle
Gil
Highburied
andiii
baresi
C.Marchisio #8
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Internal
delaurentishotz
InterMalia
JAY-Z
Adrian0911
dostoevsky
Cassius
Patrick Bateman
DeviAngel
29 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Guarin - " By Thursday I'll know If I am Juventus player. I will only leave Porto for Juventus" - Page 2 Empty Re: Guarin - " By Thursday I'll know If I am Juventus player. I will only leave Porto for Juventus"

Post by baresi Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:23 pm

So whats the deal now? Did Juve move to Milan and become the third brother or did the guy miss his way, Or all the reports of him joining Inter are BS.

baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Guarin - " By Thursday I'll know If I am Juventus player. I will only leave Porto for Juventus" - Page 2 Empty Re: Guarin - " By Thursday I'll know If I am Juventus player. I will only leave Porto for Juventus"

Post by andiii Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:02 am

welcome to juventus!

i mean inter!
andiii
andiii
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Highburied Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:38 pm

:facepalm:
Highburied
Highburied
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:38 pm

Juve Laughing
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:39 pm

didnt know my avatar was such a hit :lucas:
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassius Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:49 pm

How much did he cost inter?
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:50 pm

Well Conte said no to him yes to caceres. We needed defender who can play Lb.CB.RB and we got him. Gl to Guarin
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:58 pm

By Juventus, he meant Inter...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:00 pm

Cassius_Case wrote:How much did he cost inter?

1.5 now and 11 in the summer
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:18 pm

zizzle wrote:

WOW, They rejected a 15M Juve bid to join Inter for much less, that speaks volumes about the status of both clubs.
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassius Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:22 pm

baresi wrote:
zizzle wrote:

WOW, They rejected a 15M Juve bid to join Inter for much less, that speaks volumes about the status of both clubs.

no they didnt bro, Caceres came to Juve because he was much more needed and we couldnt sign both due to the Non EU quota.. it was more of juve not choosing to purchase him.

The Colombia international is widely expected to leave Porto in January after becoming frustrated with his lack of playing opportunities since coach Vitor Pereira took over from Andre Villas-Boas in the summer.

Inter are believed to be frontrunners in the race for Guarin after Juventus reportedly pulled out of negotiations for the 25-year-old following the loan signing of Sevilla's Martin Caceres.

"I am working on a deal with Inter," Marcelo Ferreyra told FCInterNews.it. "There is nothing official yet, but I hope they will soon send me the documents and an official offer.

"For Fredy, this is a very, very important opportunity. We believe it is possible for this transfer to come to life."

The San Siro outfit are keen to add to their midfield options as Thiago Motta is edging closer to a transfer to Paris Saint-Germain.

Source is goal.com, cant find anything on the web about him rejecting juve.
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:24 pm

Cassius_Case wrote:
baresi wrote:
zizzle wrote:

no they didnt bro, Caceres came to Juve because he was much more needed and we couldnt sign both due to the Non EU quota.. it was more of juve not choosing to purchase him.
I don't know about that one bro.
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassius Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:28 pm

baresi wrote:
Cassius_Case wrote:
baresi wrote:
zizzle wrote:

Got a source about him rejecting Juve? like i said i cant find anything mate. id like to read it.

If anthing all i can find is articles saying he rejected inter for juve but then juve pulled out for caceres.

or is it your speculation?

http://www.yousaytoo.com/guarin-reject-inter-for-juventus/1756718

'Inter are believed to be frontrunners in the race for Guarin after Juventus reportedly pulled out of negotiations for the 25-year-old following the loan signing of Sevilla's Martin Caceres.'

i'll just leave it at that.

Last edited by Cassius_Case on Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:28 pm

baresi wrote:
zizzle wrote:

Back to trolling I see nice
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:28 pm

guarin: i dont have a twitter account, i never said i am going to sign for juve
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:30 pm

Cassius_Case wrote:
baresi wrote:
Cassius_Case wrote:
baresi wrote:
zizzle wrote:

Got a source about him rejecting Juve? like i said i cant find anything mate. id like to read it.

or is it your speculation?
Since I can't find any source about Juve preferring Caceres plus all the NEWS and sources saying he set to join Juve today or the following day, then suddenly he joins Inter what do you think it is? Juve don't want him?
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:34 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
baresi wrote:
zizzle wrote:

Back to trolling I see nice
Know what devi I am out of this topic for GOOD, it seems you will always see me as "trolling".
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by andiii Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:56 pm

Lord Hades wrote:guarin: i dont have a twitter account, i never said i am going to sign for juve

Guarin - " By Thursday I'll know If I am Juventus player. I will only leave Porto for Juventus" - Page 2 Tumblr_lvi319YOIH1qzjix8
andiii
andiii
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by II Capitano Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:02 pm

Talk about trolling, but it isn't a surprise on this forum, which makes it one of the worst, especially since the moderators are a bit lenient.

Anyway, top signing. When Guarin is in the right state of mind, he is one of the best midfielders in the world. Sadly though, he hasn't been impressive this season, probably for personal issues, but I can see him changing Inter Milan's midfield, by adding that extra bit of energy, which is essentially needed.
II Capitano
II Capitano
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassius Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:11 pm

Gladiator wrote:Talk about trolling, but it isn't a surprise on this forum, which makes it one of the worst, especially since the moderators are a bit lenient.
:bow:
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:14 pm

You both know that you don't have to post here if you truly consider us too "lenient", right?

I suggest you keep such comments to yourselves before we suddenly become less lenient.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by II Capitano Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:49 pm

McLewis wrote:You both know that you don't have to post here if you truly consider us too "lenient", right?

I suggest you keep such comments to yourselves before we suddenly become less lenient.
Erm, if you want, you can do that as it would make the forums better anyway. I'm not a troll or troublemaker, it doesn't concern me, plus, I'm always giving out decent enough opinions, without being hostile, as opposed to other members.

Love you, bro. x
II Capitano
II Capitano
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:51 pm

Inter Milan have signed Porto midfielder Fredy Guarin on a six-month loan deal with a view to a permanent move.
by @SkySportsLewis 4:18 AM

Back to top Go down

Post by RobbyV Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:54 pm

Guarin - " By Thursday I'll know If I am Juventus player. I will only leave Porto for Juventus" - Page 2 O3jlP
RobbyV
RobbyV
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Flamengo

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:51 pm

But Guarin will only leave Porto for Juve hmm

Today or tomorrow he will be Juve player hmm
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:32 pm

BhritanniaBhlue wrote:But Guarin will only leave Porto for Juve hmm

Today or tomorrow he will be Juve player hmm

Guarin - " By Thursday I'll know If I am Juventus player. I will only leave Porto for Juventus" - Page 2 A1lefc
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next