Newcastle will be on top of Liverpool throughout 2012-13.

+41
fatman123
Lex
CBarca
Rebaño Sagrado
Swanhends
TalkingReckless
Nishankly
iNFINITY9910
Art Morte
VivaStPauli
Despiadado.Maleante
donttreadonred
Blue Barrett
Le Samourai
urbaNRoots
7amood11
Patrick Bateman
Red Alert
elm_baraja_shaman
izzy
McAgger
baresi
DeviAngel
Cassius
Tomwin Lannister
Sushi Master
Abramovich
Albiceleste
justdoit_
the xcx
Gil
RealGunner
guest7
S
McLewis
Raptorgunner
Zealous
pUsHa
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Arquitecto
The Messiah
45 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Newcastle will be on top of Liverpool throughout 2012-13. - Page 7 Empty Re: Newcastle will be on top of Liverpool throughout 2012-13.

Post by Red Alert Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:03 am

They'll bottle it against QPR.

They've yet to manage 3 points from an opposition London team this season.

Hoping they bottle it in the FA cup, though.

Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Newcastle will be on top of Liverpool throughout 2012-13. - Page 7 Empty Re: Newcastle will be on top of Liverpool throughout 2012-13.

Post by The Messiah Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:38 am

I was just thinking, looking at Newcastle coach and players, I think they are more likely to make it to Champions league before Liverpool.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:36 pm

Credit to them, they were better than us last season. You really need to stop riding the c##k they call Newcastle though. You're getting embarassing.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:45 pm

ynwa wrote:Credit to them, they were better than us last season. You really need to stop riding the c##k they call Newcastle though. You're getting embarassing.

Well, I accept I am getting embarrassing sir, but one thing I'm not as embarrassing as, is Liverpool FC.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:51 pm

Indeed it is.

You're probably one of those fans that boo your own players... the likes of Neuer etc, aren't you? Not sure why, but could imagine you booing him.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:55 pm

And for a team that can go out buy the league if they want too, they do seem to be below Dortmund...

On a side note. I just realised you could see Suarez' junk in my avatar. drunken
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:56 pm

ynwa wrote:Indeed it is.

You're probably one of those fans that boo your own players... the likes of Neuer etc, aren't you? Not sure why, but could imagine you booing him.

I'm an ultra fan as we already know, we booed Neuer because we're ultra fans and it's hard for us to accept some one who mocked our legend, but he has apologised and we've forgiven him, isn't that a great story.

it's ok to attack me, I'm ok with it.

Better stop embarrassing yourself by referring to Bayern as Neverkusen, otherwise Liverpool will be getting bombardment from me...
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:59 pm

ynwa wrote:And for a team that can go out buy the league if they want too, they do seem to be below Dortmund...

On a side note. I just realised you could see Suarez' junk in my avatar. drunken

Yeah right and Liverpool spent £100, million pounds last season, we didn't even spend half of that and we got to Champions league final and earned more money in the process, I don't want to be a Liverpool fan right now, seriously I don't...

I would freak out, jump into the stadium and beat up anyone I first reach..

Last edited by The Messiah on Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:00 pm

That's a very great story. Fascinating in fact.

Don't really feel as I'm embarassed though.
Oh, and Neverkusen > Bayern. Hyypia is boss. :bow:
Don't think there's any fights in the dressing room either, seems like a better club culture.

You keep attempting to "bombard" Liverpool. It's actually funny. Laughing
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:02 pm

Good thing you're not a LFC fan. Don't like people like you.

We also didn't spend 100m last season. Keep reading the likes of sky sports though.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:02 pm

ynwa wrote:That's a very great story. Fascinating in fact.

Don't really feel as I'm embarassed though.
Oh, and Neverkusen > Bayern. Hyypia is boss. :bow:
Don't think there's any fights in the dressing room either, seems like a better club culture.

You keep attempting to "bombard" Liverpool. It's actually funny. Laughing

You had this coming all along, you didn't just know it, You and the False Messiah...

Yes, it's funny in a truthful way, like the tittle of thread.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:04 pm

Okay. I do admit I've drunk a few so I have no idea what that means, but you really are quite the comedian!
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:05 pm

ynwa wrote:Good thing you're not a LFC fan. Don't like people like you.

We also didn't spend 100m last season. Keep reading the likes of sky sports though.

Why would you like someone like me that gets to watch his team play champions league football and getting to the final every now and then,....?

I tell you what, if I was you, I would hate me...out of jealousy, nothing else.

So how much did you spend...?
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:07 pm

ynwa wrote:Okay. I do admit I've drunk a few so I have no idea what that means, but you really are quite the comedian!

Yes I learnt comedy from Kenny Daglish and his comedy signing.

But if you ask me, I think I am more of a thug like Gerard, than a comedian.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:11 pm

Because you have no idea what the word "support" means. We've been in the crisis for a couple of years now with the whole G+H saga, but I don't really want to get into that.

Why would I be jealous of someone who has less champions leagues, and lost to Chelsea in the final? We already accomplished that in the FA cup?
Sad

20m Downing, 13m Henderson, Doni was free, as was Bellamy, Adam 8m, Enrique 7m, Coates was 7m.

I may not be the best at maths, but that is nowhere close to 100m.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:13 pm

Commolli was in charge of the transfers... you have no idea on what you're talking about...

Go back to booing a Schalke legend in Neuer, seems like the only thing you do best. Wink

Anyway. I'm out. It's been fun, adios.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:17 pm

ynwa wrote:Okay. I do admit I've drunk a few so I have no idea what that means, but you really are quite the comedian!

What a liar, who drinks at 2pm then to come onto here Laughing
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:20 pm

Abramovich wrote:

I think its almost 12 AM in Australia
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:23 pm

Surag wrote:
Abramovich wrote:

I think its almost 12 AM in Australia

How mean Sad isn't he a scouscer Sad i r disappoint and deceived.
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:24 pm

ynwa wrote:Because you have no idea what the word "support" means. We've been in the crisis for a couple of years now with the whole G+H saga, but I don't really want to get into that.

Why would I be jealous of someone who has less champions leagues, and lost to Chelsea in the final? We already accomplished that in the FA cup?
Sad

20m Downing, 13m Henderson, Doni was free, as was Bellamy, Adam 8m, Enrique 7m, Coates was 7m.

Did you deliberately leave out the most vital one, we all know who the biggest flop was and I can't find him on the list.

and don't come up with that pathetic story of he was signed during the winter, it doesn't matter to me.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:47 pm

ynwa wrote:Because you have no idea what the word "support" means. We've been in the crisis for a couple of years now with the whole G+H saga, but I don't really want to get into that.

Sad

Nothing against Liverpool but I would die of shame if I came 7th or 8th in the league. That is just a Garbage result. Compare against that a CHL finalist & definitely TOP 3 team in the world on the EUROPEAN STAGE.

And convert those transfer fees from Pounds to Euros. Those are substantial amounts. Nothing against you.

That is 55 Million Pounds more like 70 Million Euros,a BIG BIG amount. If you add Carrol + Suarez - Torres it will be 85 Million Euros odd I guess which is substantial investment over 1 year & I guess with that amount you expect atleast a CHL spot.

If you add potential bonus that figure could rise well close to a 100M Euros.

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:50 pm

The Messiah wrote:

I'm an ultra fan as we already know, we booed Neuer because we're ultra fans and it's hard for us to accept some one who mocked our legend, but he has apologised and we've forgiven him, isn't that a great story.

Better stop embarrassing yourself by referring to Bayern as Neverkusen, otherwise Liverpool will be getting bombardment from me...

You are not an Ultra. Those Ultras watch every match of Bayern home or away even if that is 2000 km away. They live by Bayern. For a lot of them their parents and grand-parents were Bayern fans & ultras.

You are nothing of that sort & know nothing about those ultras. You maybe a NEW hardcore Bayern fan that is it. The Ultras still DONT like Neuer & would be still happy if he goes. However since he is a Bayern player they will publicly not say anything against him as it will demoralize a Bayern player and the whole Bayern team.

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:28 pm

Kingofeverythingclassy wrote:
The Messiah wrote:

You are not an Ultra. Those Ultras watch every match of Bayern home or away even if that is 2000 km away. They live by Bayern. For a lot of them their parents and grand-parents were Bayern fans & ultras.

You are nothing of that sort & know nothing about those ultras. You maybe a NEW hardcore Bayern fan that is it. The Ultras still DONT like Neuer & would be still happy if he goes. However since he is a Bayern player they will publicly not say anything against him as it will demoralize a Bayern player and the whole Bayern team.

Newcastle will be on top of Liverpool throughout 2012-13. - Page 7 Bavarians_2224695b

Does this answer your question....that's me on the right... Very Happy
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:51 pm

thats you on the right? youre 21? thats a 45 year old man at the youngest and you just got that pic from the internet.. lol

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by justdoit_ Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:53 pm

lulz...nothing else needs to be said...
justdoit_
justdoit_
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Tottenham HotSpurs

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:58 pm

And the lulz of the day goes to the dyslexic Bayern fan...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next