+3
Calebvision
Onyx
Aensensen
7 posters

Go down

Summoning the Madridista Council Empty Summoning the Madridista Council

Post by Aensensen Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:28 am

While we were still leading - at halftime.
Aensensen wrote:...Mou should do a good team talk. This lead is REALLY important. If we can only maintain the lead, I feel we can win.

We shouldn't let them level because then everything is possible. GO up 2:0 and we are more relaxed then.

My post when barca scored the first one.
Aensensen wrote:We will definetely lose this match. It's a replay actually from December 10th.

We lost the lead, and now we won't lead again. This is our stupid brain.

I know there are many threads around the forum, but I wanted to share my opinion in an extensive detail with Madridistas, not other fans. I'll share my opinion on more points and I'd appreciate honest opinions/responses 'cause I don't know if the after-game effects are talking through me or I actually have a point.

I've seen this team play against Barca every time since they were assembled. This is a damn shame, and i can't find a reason to feel positive about the team after this game.

See, the problem is seeing Barca selling us (schooling us) so many well trained/executed plays, and only by chance or by great defending we manage not to get scored on. Then you hear the comentaries say that Barca's players are technical beasts. - Their plays are really well executed/trained and the skill they possess certainly doesn't hurt. And we creating zero chances for a huge period of game is something everyone should think about.

Abidal's goal in 32nd minute of the 2nd half -> Messi's pass could actually have been much more precise. It's that Abidal had so much space that he could afford to wait for the ball. Abidal wasn't the best at recieving the pass, but he could afford that luxury since he had all the time in the world to prepare for the shot.

^This just goes to show how plain BAD we were at positioning -> and from situations like this they scored against us ever since the 6-2 trashing. Most of their goals came from long passes to COMPLETELY FREE wingers or winbacks. I've stressed that during the 6-2 game, and what AMAZES and PISSES me OFF is that nothing changed. They still score the same goals against us. I mean WTF Florentino?!

The Bernabeu has every right to leave the game before the final whistle. They have every right to boo -> not the individual players, but the whole team and the club. Tell me, how can you score goals without a VISION? We don't know what to do with the ball, and no substitutions or lineup changes will change that. It doesn't change, people. Every time it's the same thing that keeps defeating us - no vision or morale.

The SAD TRUTH is that we don't know how to attack Barca, we win the ball and then look stupid with it. And it's especially painful to see that while Barca schools us with well trained actions. When you watch the match you have a feeling as though Barca were the only team that prepared some plays for the upcoming match, and we were hoping for a gift instead.

Another problem I'd like to adress is the problem of THUGS in our lineup/team.

One of the things I've learned in life is that lots of things can seem to have sense, or be logical - and only after you experience it you know it's total trash. -> Real Madrid should be a club of values right? We (madridistas, true ones - that care about these things) know what those values are. Now, imagine you have a good player and he's a thug. You know you have a younger guy on the bench (plus he's a good kid/person) and the question is - who should you play?

If you chose the already good player, you might think it's the most logical thing you could do. You can even tell yourself you're doing it for the good of the club. Now, this guy is a thug, right, and you lose the game with him in the lineup. Then you lose another one, then another... and so on. See, you lose those games, and you get to be criticised for his behaviour - now you have to deal with the loss and the criticism of the player who seemed to be a logical choice before, & you have to defend him. Now if you had played a youngster with club's values in him, you might have lost a couple of times - but your youngster is getting better and better - and before you know it, people congratulate you on your WISE decision. You see, even if you lose, you get to go home with dignity and respect. And what do the fans have when their team loses and their players act like thugs? Hope for tommorow? Please.

The approach that says Pepe should be a Madrid player is an illusion. What he did to Messi in this game is a shame for any human being, and it's an irony when you see Real Madrid player doing it (and what's even worse is that the coach and the club will probably be on his side - kinda makes you wonder who is running this club.) Pepe shouldn't only be banned, he should have been dissmised by the club long ago. We know he does these things every once in a while.

Mourinho has now, imo, been officialy schooled by Pep &co. Mou hasn't brought up anything functional versus Barca. He's defeated, and it's not just his fault ofc. No sugestions here, not jumping the troll bandwagon saying he should leave.

And for fans saying it's " :facepalm: " to criticise the team, Mourinho or the club simply 'cause of "one" loss - saying how nothing is lost 'cause we're still 1st in the league, and that Copa del Rey is the least important title for us... To these people I say, what are you? Calculators or football fans? I remember when we won Copa del Rey last year after 18 yrs - I was as happy as a fat kid in a chocolate factory. Now I have to hear that my joy was in vain ? What a Face Sad Lol.

How can you say our games against Barca don't count since only maintaining the lead at the top of the table is important? Why the hell do you think it's called "El Classico"?!! These games HAVE importance. And I don't have to mention how every loss at this level can be critical. The 2009/2010 season - lost the league by 3 pts, season 2010/2011 - lost the league by 4 points. I mean what are you talking about?

Anyway, rant is over. The summary would be that I think our problems run deeper then who plays, or who plays where. Our approach needs tuning.
Aensensen
Aensensen
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Summoning the Madridista Council Empty Re: Summoning the Madridista Council

Post by Onyx Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:38 am

Agreed.

The thing is we go into the match trying to stop Barca, when instead we should be going into the match thinking they're out to stop us.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Aensensen Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:48 am

mtfootball wrote:Agreed.

The thing is we go into the match trying to stop Barca, when instead we should be going into the match thinking they're out to stop us.

Well yes, that's what I mean. We should play our game, have our gameplan, be what we are - not try to adapt to someone elses playing stlye. Wdidn't have our own gameplan ffs.
Aensensen
Aensensen
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Aensensen Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:58 am

Great I get a minus 1 reputation on message and no reply. Why the hell did I bother writing that?
Aensensen
Aensensen
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Calebvision Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:32 am

I completely agree that Real has to go into the match with enough confidence to have the attitude that Barca has to stop "us". The standing around waiting for abreak is real ( no pun ) recipe for disaster. Almost always, when a team has a possiesion rate of 70%, no matter how well youd efend, there wil be some good chances, which, when coupled with the fact that a 30% possession rate won't get that team many chances, it's another recipe for disaster, as they say.

You would think that Barca was "leaps and bounds" better than Real, based on the tactics, which, in my opinion, they are not, Yes, they're a betetr "team" but there's NO DOUBT in my mind that if they go down by two goals thatthat "calm efficiency" would be much less of a factor. It's called "panic" and every team has a "red line" where it's induced. problem is......Real doesn't create enough chances ( as tactics exist ) to ever get them on the defensive. It's called :going for the jugular" ( and, yes, I know that there may be more scoring chances for Barca, if more agessive tactics are employed.

Also, no matter how many times he's called "Cristiana" ( real childish, by the way, but, I do realize that the vast majority of posters are kids ) and generally ripped, that Ronaldo is, pretty much, the only offensive player on Real which Barca fears. Someone else has to come along and chnage that!

Calebvision
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Aensensen Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:42 am

Yes, calebvision. That's what I wanted to say when writing it's of utmost importance not to lose the lead, but to raise it to 2:0. I REALLY wanted to see Barca respond to that, and I'm sure it would be interesting.

But since we stopped playing (AGAIN) after the first goal I question our own ability to play our game.

And I think it wouldn't necessarily mean we'll be more open to counter attacks if we just execute our well trained plays. This way, it looks like we don't have any.

Ronaldo is a great player, and bandwagon fans opinion is worthless.
Aensensen
Aensensen
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:48 am

Their first goal effected us physiologically, we should have defended better at set pieces.

Same story again, we score a goal, prefer to keep the lead rather than increasing it and we fail at it.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Aensensen Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:51 am

El Pipita wrote:Their first goal effected us physiologically, we should have defended better at set pieces.

Same story again, we score a goal, prefer to keep the lead rather than increasing it and we fail at it.
Yes, the Puyol header was stunning and morale-lifting for them. Who knows what will happen once we actually succeed in raising our lead to 2:0 against them.
Aensensen
Aensensen
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:54 am

At least we can score against them.

The real question is, Do the team have the faith and belief to trust in their abilities and push on from there?

Some do, Some don't.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Magic Spray Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:09 am

+1 to you sir. Nice post.
Magic Spray
Magic Spray
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:24 am

izzy26 wrote:At least we can score against them.

The real question is, Do the team have the faith and belief to trust in their abilities and push on from there?

Some do, Some don't.

The quote summed it up Izzy.

"It is really difficult with regular adversaries as you develop a brain pattern that is hard to break. It is even a learned helpless. You don't ever think you can win and that negative energy keeps you down."
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Aensensen Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:24 am

Magic Spray wrote:+1 to you sir. Nice post.
+1 to you sir. Nice sig Afro
Aensensen
Aensensen
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Aensensen Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:31 am

El Pipita wrote:
"It is really difficult with regular adversaries as you develop a brain pattern that is hard to break. It is even a learned helpless. You don't ever think you can win and that negative energy keeps you down."
Deep truthiness that.

But what do you guys think about the part of the thread saying thugs shouldn't have place in Real Madrid?

We've seen awesome and praiseworthy displays from our madridistas recently. Arbeloa had a few wonderful games, Callejon has been like a substitute heart to our team this season. Don't you think there is something deeper in RM that needs tuning.

You will hear Perez boasting how most of the players in La Liga come from our castilla. And I know some might say that castilla players aren't good enough [which is another problem in our club - we take the best talent in our youth system so we could school them and then sell/loan them away], but a few displays of class and pride from our players might make a man think about that.

Aensensen
Aensensen
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:58 am

Wanting is not doing.

You can "want" to win, and have huge thrive but it takes much more than that to win.

We still have time to fix what we can,but i think it is necessary to change the ending of these matches.. we have lost 3 matches in a row now, mou keeps trying the same and fails.

It also doesn't help that not all the players that we could be using have been available.

A backline of

Arbeloa Pepe Ramos Coentrao would have been ideal

And a midfield of

Sahin Alonso Lass

Putting higuain up front and altintop with carvalho on the back was huge failure, only pointing out the fact that we didnt have what it takes on the defense,midfield, and attack.

I think that with this match, mou is finally thinking in alarmed mode.

He knows that something is very very wrong, if he can help turn the tide, it will be by winning the tie at the camp nou.

The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:05 am

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/3277/la-liga/2012/01/19/2854408/real-madrid-coach-jose-mourinho-accepts-blame-for-his-sides-copa-

Ya it's alarming for him in his own way now...

He accepts blame for the loss, for once, because he knows the time in the mind game has arrived.

By this point im sure the majority of the madridistas will be feeling like we really can't beat them, and mou wants the blame to go to him so that people dont lose faith in the players... he always points at other things but now he cant.
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:17 am

I still think we can beat them if we play the correct tactics.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down