Dutti
RED
33 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Thank You Wenger - Page 3 Empty Re: Thank You Wenger

Post by TalkingReckless Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:36 pm

johniet wrote:
tsgooner1 wrote:LOL again thats how much we are worth, not how much we have....

i will leave this topic since i don't care about Arsenal, its just I'm tired of everyone loving Arsene for nothing , also it seems it is not going anywhere...again, if you are worth 1 BILLION , i think that is just enough to WIN SOMETHING with the players you have.

your team is 600mil+ then why haven't you won anything in years too???

Liverpool are worth 800mil but they haven't won since 06...

TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by EL Patron Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:38 pm

Wenger a tactician :lucas:
EL Patron
EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by johniet Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:55 pm

why would i feel embarrassed, its just logic you have a team full of WC players, money for transfers, you have it season after season and you never manage to win something, you lose the important matches like this one...then some successful matches when its time to see the result it has never being enough under Wenger due to his constant mistakes.
johniet
johniet
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by TalkingReckless Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:01 pm

johniet wrote:why would i feel embarrassed, its just logic you have a team full of WC players, money for transfers, you have it season after season and you never manage to win something, you lose the important matches like this one...then some successful matches when its time to see the result it has never being enough under Wenger due to his constant mistakes.

please you don't know shit about Arsenal or EPL so stop talking.....
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by johniet Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:06 pm

imalegend wrote:
johniet wrote:why would i feel embarrassed, its just logic you have a team full of WC players, money for transfers, you have it season after season and you never manage to win something, you lose the important matches like this one...then some successful matches when its time to see the result it has never being enough under Wenger due to his constant mistakes.

ofc i don't know shit about that team, i don't care...its just my point of view from here, i have watched this situation several times...go make out with wenger all you want, it is your team not mine.
johniet
johniet
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:10 pm

I thought you were done with this topic........
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by TalkingReckless Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:12 pm

johniet wrote:
imalegend wrote:

ofc i don't know shit about that team, i don't care...its just my point of view from here, i have watched this situation several times...go make out with wenger all you want, it is your team not mine.

You need to know about a team and watch them or know a little bit of history before you make those kind of point of View

i could go say that Juv are team full of cheats....just because of one incident but i don't because i tried to learn about that club before i starting sharing my point.

Like i have said many times we don't have $$... this is first year we have gotten some.... and our team isn't worth 1billion it's the club.... and a club is more then just a players....it the stadium, the fans, the staff, academies, the Brand etc.....
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:17 pm

imalegend wrote:
johniet wrote:
imalegend wrote:

You need to know about a team and watch them or know a little bit of history before you make those kind of point of View

i could go say that Juv are team full of cheats....just because of one incident but i don't because i tried to learn about that club before i starting sharing my point.

Like i have said many times we don't have $$... this is first year we have gotten some.... and our team isn't worth 1billion it's the club.... and a club is more then just a players....it the stadium, the fans, the staff, academies, the Brand etc.....

i think he means club but is just confused between club and team. he was just sharing his opinion anyway. but he doesn't understand the importance of what wenger has done for the club. which is a shame
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by TalkingReckless Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:22 pm

RedEyesWhiteBeard wrote:
imalegend wrote:
johniet wrote:
imalegend wrote:

i think he means club but is just confused between club and team. he was just sharing his opinion anyway. but he doesn't understand the importance of what wenger has done for the club. which is a shame

Nah he thinks because we are worth a Billion we should be winning....
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBlueArmy Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:29 pm

I just would like to know why arsenal fans are still backing wenger. im not attacking the arsenal fans or wenger, i just would really like to know.
TheBlueArmy
TheBlueArmy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by TalkingReckless Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:40 pm

TheBlueArmy wrote:I just would like to know why arsenal fans are still backing wenger. im not attacking the arsenal fans or wenger, i just would really like to know.

Because there is no one who is as good or better then Wenger that would be willing to replace him with the constraints we have at Arsenal atm...
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by drakefyre Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:48 pm

TheBlueArmy wrote:I just would like to know why arsenal fans are still backing wenger. im not attacking the arsenal fans or wenger, i just would really like to know.

Well here's something for starters - Arsenal's position in the league since it's inception .

92-93 - 10th
93-94 - 4th
94-95 - 12th
95-96 - 5th
96-97 - 3rd
97-98 - 1st
98-99 - 2nd
99-00 - 2nd
00-01 - 2nd
01-02 - 1st
02-03 - 2nd
03-04 - 1st
04-05 - 2nd
05-06 - 4th
06-07 - 4th
07-08 - 3rd
08-09 - 4th
09-10 - 3rd
10-11 - 4th

highlighted in red , is the Wenger era .

drakefyre
drakefyre
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:52 pm

imalegend wrote:

Because there is no one who is as good or better then Wenger that would be willing to replace him with the constraints we have at Arsenal atm...

I hope you dont really believe in that, I am sure there many more Managers that can come in and get the job done. When you have faild at the same things for 8 years there is something really wrong.

My only problem with Wenger is that he is stubborn and wont spend and he had over a month to sign fullbacks and he did not he like to gamble with Arsenal.

He may have built Arsenal but slowly he is burning it to the ground.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBlueArmy Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:04 pm

drakefyre wrote:

Well here's something for starters - Arsenal's position in the league since it's inception .

92-93 - 10th
93-94 - 4th
94-95 - 12th
95-96 - 5th
96-97 - 3rd
97-98 - 1st
98-99 - 2nd
99-00 - 2nd
00-01 - 2nd
01-02 - 1st
02-03 - 2nd
03-04 - 1st
04-05 - 2nd
05-06 - 4th
06-07 - 4th
07-08 - 3rd
08-09 - 4th
09-10 - 3rd
10-11 - 4th

I don't see a trophy in 8 years... clearly something is wrong no? do you want to be always 4th or do you want to win the league?
TheBlueArmy
TheBlueArmy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:06 pm

imalegend wrote:
johniet wrote:
imalegend wrote:

y do ppl think its only one incident?
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by johniet Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:09 pm

baresi wrote:

worst than an interista talking shit about that, its a MILAN fan doing it
johniet
johniet
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:11 pm

johniet wrote:
baresi wrote:

worst than an interista talking shit about that, its a MILAN fan doing it
Milan is worth 800M, therefor I can say whatever I want. :coffee:
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by TalkingReckless Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:21 pm

Raptorgunner wrote:
imalegend wrote:

I hope you dont really believe in that, I am sure there many more Managers that can come in and get the job done. When you have faild at the same things for 8 years there is something really wrong.

My only problem with Wenger is that he is stubborn and wont spend and he had over a month to sign fullbacks and he did not he like to gamble with Arsenal.

He may have built Arsenal but slowly he is burning it to the ground.

really can you name me a manager who is as good as wenger or better who can get us a trophy in atleast 2 years of his appointment...
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:32 pm

The worst sub I've seen for a while.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:10 pm

I dont think this is Wenger's fault.

He only makes substitutions when his players are physically drained. Said so himself.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:18 pm

kiranr wrote:
I dont think this is Wenger's fault.

He only makes substitutions when his players are physically drained. Said so himself.

The wrong part isn't dropping Chamberlain, but bringing Arshavin on - when even a kid knows that he hasn't anymore desire to play football.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:21 pm

Who else was available?
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:27 pm

Almunia, Park, Squillaci, Benayoun, Miquel.

:lucas:
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:29 pm

He could have gone with Benayoun hmm
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:48 pm

Hey Arsenal's we'll loan you Perez for a year. He'll make you shed loads of cash for Wenger to use.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by drakefyre Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:58 pm

TheBlueArmy wrote:
drakefyre wrote:

92-93 - 10th
93-94 - 4th
94-95 - 12th
95-96 - 5th
96-97 - 3rd
97-98 - 1st
98-99 - 2nd
99-00 - 2nd
00-01 - 2nd
01-02 - 1st
02-03 - 2nd
03-04 - 1st
04-05 - 2nd
05-06 - 4th
06-07 - 4th
07-08 - 3rd
08-09 - 4th
09-10 - 3rd
10-11 - 4th

I don't see a trophy in 8 years... clearly something is wrong no? do you want to be always 4th or do you want to win the league?

A new stadium , the debt being repaid ... having to work with an insane wage policy . I acknowledge Wenger has weaknesses , but any manager would struggle to keep top 4 , let alone win the league in these circumstances .

And you missed my original point , Wenger for the Arsenal is the equivalent of Abramovic for Chelsea .
drakefyre
drakefyre
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next