How highly do you rate Mourinho as a tactician?

+46
paperbackwriter
Beautiful Football
manlio
FennecFox7
djellisdee
Seppuku
Onyx
Le Samourai
Freeza
Albiceleste
Dnmac4
Gomez83
leemhuis
jibers
kiranr
Die Borussen
billionmillion
Magricos
the xcx
Valkyrja
Arquitecto
SaintJoe
guest7
BarrileteCosmico
baresi
Jonathan28
izzy
Doc
Gil
Adit
Swanhends
REWB
RealGunner
che
hrealmadrid
Potential
VanDeezNuts
la bestia negra
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Mr Nick09
halamadrid2
StevieRayVaughan
Pedram
aunshi
The Franchise
EarlyPrototype
50 posters

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

?

How highly do you rate Mourinho as a tactician? - Page 2 Vote_lcap39%How highly do you rate Mourinho as a tactician? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 39% 
[ 28 ]
How highly do you rate Mourinho as a tactician? - Page 2 Vote_lcap25%How highly do you rate Mourinho as a tactician? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 18 ]
How highly do you rate Mourinho as a tactician? - Page 2 Vote_lcap15%How highly do you rate Mourinho as a tactician? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 15% 
[ 11 ]
How highly do you rate Mourinho as a tactician? - Page 2 Vote_lcap6%How highly do you rate Mourinho as a tactician? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 4 ]
How highly do you rate Mourinho as a tactician? - Page 2 Vote_lcap14%How highly do you rate Mourinho as a tactician? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 10 ]

Total Votes : 71

How highly do you rate Mourinho as a tactician? - Page 2 Empty Re: How highly do you rate Mourinho as a tactician?

Post by The Franchise Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:31 pm

I dont like Mou, but I dont think Wenger is a better tactican to be honest.

Nor Fergie.

The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

How highly do you rate Mourinho as a tactician? - Page 2 Empty Re: How highly do you rate Mourinho as a tactician?

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:32 pm

Nor Fergie

Hiddink either, BTW nice Pony.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:34 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:

and to those gunner fans....

Pelle has been working with 0 cash mate... even at Malaga all those players have a couple of years left before they switch to golf

and Mou doesnt need much money... he would just steal all experienced players from top teams for virtually nothing.... and if he wasnt satisfied with them he would play a Portuguese guy who isnt starting for your B-team

Mou got Ozil for £10, come back when Wenger can pull off such a move... even 'arry get better players than you ffs

if Wenger came to Real Madrid he would just tell Perez that there is a recession and that he needs to save money so he will go shopping in some random League 4 side in France and say that top 6 is priority and if higher then thats just a bonus

I can't believe what i am reading. Neutral

Last edited by RealGunner on Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:35 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:freeing up alves????

i never see the guy ffs.... if thats why he is rated as supposedly the "best" RB in the world give me Elisue any day of the week

I suppose Dani Alves didnt up Cesc goal then.....

Your clueless.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:36 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:

Nor Fergie

Hiddink either, BTW nice Pony.

Thats twice now lol
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:37 pm

The biggest question will be what happens if he beat GREATEST team of bla time to a league title,must be hillarious.None can use better player excuse too :lucas:
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:40 pm

Potential wrote:
deezydeez wrote:
deezydeez wrote:people that rated below 10 i challenge you to name 10 better tacticians

just curious to see.

im just going to go ahead and bump this since now 6 people have voted him outside of the top 10 yet no one has put any proof or list to justify an answer

in no particular order

Pep
Trap
Fergie
Mazzari
Guidolin
Benitez
Hiddink
Benitez
Capello
Ancelotti
Wenger

Laughing
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:41 pm

Is it? iam suffering from old age i think any advice?

I think iam going to buy a Harley and get a Leather Jacket with rhinestones on it and grow mullet hair style.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:43 pm

The Franchise wrote:

i never see the guy ffs.... if thats why he is rated as supposedly the "best" RB in the world give me Elisue any day of the week

Your clueless.

you mean an Alves with ACRES of space doing one good thing in the last 8 clasicos(anyone with good crossing couldve got that in) *slow clap*

youre a fanboy

Last edited by halamadrid2 on Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:43 pm

Mazzari, Guidolin, Hiddink, Wenger and to an extent SAF are not better tacticians. Everyone else you can make an argument for.

Seriously, Mazzari?!
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:46 pm

If your ignore Capello and his job for England then thats a legit call.

Milan were excellent tactically, and Roma even more so.

Minus his England stint, he is far superior to Mou for me.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:49 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:
The Franchise wrote:

Your clueless.

you mean an Alves with ACRES of space doing one good thing in the last 8 clasicos(anyone with good crossing couldve got that in) *slow clap*

youre a fanboy

Uh huh..

him getting all that space has nothing to do with tactics...

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:50 pm

So anyone has any reason as to why a poster says Mazzari is a better tactician that Mourinho?
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:51 pm

and to those gunner fans....

Pelle has been working with 0 cash mate... even at Malaga all those players have a couple of years left before they switch to golf

and Mou doesnt need much money... he would just steal all experienced players from top teams for virtually nothing.... and if he wasnt satisfied with them he would play a Portuguese guy who isnt starting for your B-team

Mou got Ozil for £10, come back when Wenger can pull off such a move... even 'arry get better players than you ffs

if Wenger came to Real Madrid he would just tell Perez that there is a recession and that he needs to save money so he will go shopping in some random League 4 side in France and say that top 6 is priority and if higher then thats just a bonus

Suspect

Uh Huh. What is this?

When has buying a player become a tactic?
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:52 pm

The Franchise wrote:

Uh huh..

him getting all that space has nothing to do with tactics...

him getting space after Ronaldo had missed the header is obviously tactics by Pep.... i bet he told Marcelo to jog back as well eh??

godly tactics right there
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan28 Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:53 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:
The Franchise wrote:

Your clueless.

youre a fanboy

Who is this guy?

Are you talking about the very same Alves who marked out Ronaldo in the Super Cup?

The Alves who not only crossed the ball for that Cesc goal but two other great balls which led to chances, especially the header from Xavi?

The Alves who started the move which led to Iniesta's great pass and Pedro's neat finish against Madrid in the CL 2nd leg?

Mate get out of here, your not a good troll and you'll ever be one no matter how hard you try.

Where's Feverpitch and Giancarlo when you need them to show these kids how trolling is done?

Jonathan28
Jonathan28
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:54 pm

izzy26 wrote:

Suspect

Uh Huh. What is this?

When has buying a player become a tactic?

care reading all pages before selectively quoting a comment???

/thank you
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:55 pm

Ordinho10 wrote:
Who is this guy?

Are you talking about the very same Alves who marked out Ronaldo in the Super Cup?

The Alves who not only crossed the ball for that Cesc goal but two other great balls which led to chances, especially the header from Xavi?

The Alves who started the move which led to Iniesta's great pass and Pedro's neat finish against Madrid in the CL 2nd leg?

Mate get out of here, your not a good troll and you'll ever be one no matter how hard you try.

Where's Feverpitch and Giancarlo when you need them to show these kids how trolling is done?

freeing up alves=/=marking ronaldo

Iker starts moves sometimes :coffee:

what good chances lol... he did squat all ffs

Last edited by halamadrid2 on Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:56 pm

I did read them.
Why are you mentioning the purchase of players?

Didn't you see the Lucas face?
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:56 pm

Doc wrote:So anyone has any reason as to why a poster says Mazzari is a better tactician that Mourinho?

He plays 3 at the back..its exciting lol
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Potential Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:58 pm

Mazzarri is so underrated, he took over Sampdoria and brought CL football. he left; it got relegated. He took over Napoli and brought CL football; beating Milan, Inter, MC, Juventus and Villareal in the process. Not to mention he plays sexy football.

Last edited by Potential on Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Potential
Potential
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:58 pm

izzy26 wrote:I did read them.
Why are you mentioning the purchase of players?

Didn't you see the Lucas face?

RealGunner wrote:I would love to see Mourinho work in a 15m Budget per year.
Pellegrini :lucas:

anything else or??
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:58 pm

Add Hitzfeld to that list.
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:00 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:Is it? iam suffering from old age i think any advice?

I think iam going to buy a Harley and get a Leather Jacket with rhinestones on it and grow mullet hair style.

I wouldnt know anything about that lol

Stay away from Sequins though....
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan28 Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:00 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:
Ordinho10 wrote:
Who is this guy?

freeing up alves=/=marking ronaldo

Iker starts moves sometimes :coffee:

what good chances lol... he did squat all ffs

Mother of God..... :facepalm:

Dani and Co., how do you manage to keep your cool with these type of people around?
Jonathan28
Jonathan28
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:00 pm

Potential wrote:Mazzarri is so underrated, he took over Sampdoria and brought CL football. he left; it got relegated. He took over Napoli and brought CL football; beating Milan, Inter, MC, Juventus and Villareal in the process. Not to mention he plays sexy football.

TACTICS bro.

TACTICS. IS HE BETTER AT TACTICS?
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next