Ganso
Vibe
zizzle
urbaNRoots
BarrileteCosmico
17 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Kanoute: "I never said Cesc was racist and he didn't racially insult me" Empty Kanoute: "I never said Cesc was racist and he didn't racially insult me"

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:29 pm

In a BBC video about racism and football

"No explicaré lo que me dijo, es algo personal. A veces se usa un mal lenguaje en el terreno de juego y algunos jugadores reaccionan. Es lo que me pasó a mí, pero nunca dije que él fuese racista ni que me hubiera hecho ningún comentario racista. Tengo que ser honesto a este respecto".

"I won't say what he said to me, it's something personal. Sometimes the wrong language is used within the pitch and some players react. That's what happened to me, but I never said he was racist nor that he made a racist comment. I have to be honest in this regard."
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Kanoute: "I never said Cesc was racist and he didn't racially insult me" Empty Re: Kanoute: "I never said Cesc was racist and he didn't racially insult me"

Post by urbaNRoots Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:00 pm

lmao I thought I was in the Inter section.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Kanoute: "I never said Cesc was racist and he didn't racially insult me" Empty Re: Kanoute: "I never said Cesc was racist and he didn't racially insult me"

Post by zizzle Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:11 pm

Kanoute: "I never said Cesc was racist and he didn't racially insult me" Surprise
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:29 pm

Kanoute: "I never said Cesc was racist and he didn't racially insult me" Bubbles2
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:31 pm

Kanoute: "I never said Cesc was racist and he didn't racially insult me" Vymopf
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:41 am

Kanoute: "I never said Cesc was racist and he didn't racially insult me" Slater_pimpin

Last edited by BarrileteCosmico on Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:43 am; edited 1 time in total
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SoloInter Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:21 am

Kanoute: "I never said Cesc was racist and he didn't racially insult me" Tumblr_lvt64m9owg1qcjokg
SoloInter
SoloInter
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:28 am

Kanoute: "I never said Cesc was racist and he didn't racially insult me" Cat-surprised-face-o
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:59 am

Kanoute: "I never said Cesc was racist and he didn't racially insult me" Tumblr_lrlclc1m9e1qm41io
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:41 am

Nes-T33 wrote:Kanoute: "I never said Cesc was racist and he didn't racially insult me" Vymopf

Wow, wtf is that Nes? Is that a movie?
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:45 am

If the FA handled this, Cesc would of recieved a 8 match ban. :coffee:
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by stevieg8 Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:49 am

ynwa wrote:If the FA handled this, Cesc would of recieved a 8 match ban. :coffee:

i find it unbelievable that barca fans could possibly continue supporting such an unabashed, proven racist... amirite man u fans? tongue
stevieg8
stevieg8
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Jafaar Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:07 am

Kanoute: "I never said Cesc was racist and he didn't racially insult me" Image
Jafaar
Jafaar
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:15 am

Kanoute: "I never said Cesc was racist and he didn't racially insult me" 0c2082d42fmClip9.gif
Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:37 am

SoloInter wrote:Kanoute: "I never said Cesc was racist and he didn't racially insult me" Tumblr_lvt64m9owg1qcjokg

Lord Hispano wrote:Kanoute: "I never said Cesc was racist and he didn't racially insult me" Tumblr_lrlclc1m9e1qm41io

Lol @ all the pics!

SoloInter, I love Samuel L Jackson! Lol which movie is that?

Lord Hispano what character is that funny face? Very Happy
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:42 am

So, Madrid fans, come here and suck our dicks in appology for all the idiotic things you said when this happened.

You too Hispano (closet Madrid fan).
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:01 pm

free_cat wrote:So, Madrid fans, come here and suck our dicks in appology for all the idiotic things you said when this happened.

You would find pleasure in having Madrid fan's ( most of them male ) suck on your genitals? hmm

Kanoute: "I never said Cesc was racist and he didn't racially insult me" Harold-and-kumar-2
Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:05 pm

Rossoneri Ninja wrote:
free_cat wrote:So, Madrid fans, come here and suck our dicks in appology for all the idiotic things you said when this happened.

You would find pleasure in having Madrid fan's ( most of them male ) suck on your genitals? hmm

Kanoute: "I never said Cesc was racist and he didn't racially insult me" Harold-and-kumar-2

As long as they wear a wig, it could be nice.

Ps. Suck it is a set phrase as you know.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by JAY-Z Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:14 pm

SoloInter wrote:Kanoute: "I never said Cesc was racist and he didn't racially insult me" Tumblr_lvt64m9owg1qcjokg

:bow:
JAY-Z
JAY-Z
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:33 pm

BarcaLearning wrote:
Nes-T33 wrote:Kanoute: "I never said Cesc was racist and he didn't racially insult me" Vymopf

Wow, wtf is that Nes? Is that a movie?
no,i caught it on camera
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:36 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:"I won't say what he said to me, it's something personal. Sometimes the wrong language is used within the pitch and some players react. That's what happened to me, but I never said he was racist nor that he made a racist comment. I have to be honest in this regard."
When was this interview?
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:57 pm

Dude I'm not like that bro I don't like guys Neutral.
I understand if your gay for me though. You have barca DNA :coffee:
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:22 am

jiopsi wrote:
BarrileteCosmico wrote:"I won't say what he said to me, it's something personal. Sometimes the wrong language is used within the pitch and some players react. That's what happened to me, but I never said he was racist nor that he made a racist comment. I have to be honest in this regard."
When was this interview?

Recent, goal.com has picked up on it now

http://www.goal.com/en/news/12/spain/2012/01/30/2874954/sevillas-frederic-kanoute-cesc-fabregas-did-not-use-racial
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:30 am

BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:38 am

BarcaLearning wrote:Lord Hispano what character is that funny face? Very Happy

Awesome Shock Face. There's more varieties.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next