che
paperbackwriter
Le Samourai
Harmonica
emassy
17 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Introducing the holy trinity: messi, djokovic & kobe bryant Empty Introducing the holy trinity: messi, djokovic & kobe bryant

Post by emassy Mon 30 Jan 2012, 13:58

Who makes the wave in his association the most
emassy
emassy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Introducing the holy trinity: messi, djokovic & kobe bryant Empty Re: Introducing the holy trinity: messi, djokovic & kobe bryant

Post by Harmonica Mon 30 Jan 2012, 14:00

I would say more like:

Senna - Schumacher
Lemieux - Gretzky
Magic - Jordan
Federer - Nadal
Messi - Pele
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Introducing the holy trinity: messi, djokovic & kobe bryant Empty Re: Introducing the holy trinity: messi, djokovic & kobe bryant

Post by Le Samourai Mon 30 Jan 2012, 14:02

What lol?
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Mon 30 Jan 2012, 14:05

Didn't really understand the question either.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by paperbackwriter Mon 30 Jan 2012, 14:08

:lucas:

jiopsi doesn't feel that Djokovic and Kobe Bryant deserves to be mentioned in the same sentence as Messi.
paperbackwriter
paperbackwriter
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by che Mon 30 Jan 2012, 14:13

djokovic, he competes in an individual sport...
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by emassy Mon 30 Jan 2012, 14:18

You guys dont understand cos u dont concentrate. Each of these 3 players top the charts in their organisation. All im saying is who makes the bigger waves in his org. compared to the rest.
emassy
emassy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Aensensen Mon 30 Jan 2012, 14:18

Kobe scores 30+ regularly this season yet his team manages to lose. scratch

I'm a Kobe fan, but this season, he's suffocating his team a bit.
Aensensen
Aensensen
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by emassy Mon 30 Jan 2012, 14:19

Tanx @aensensen,you got the point.
emassy
emassy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Mon 30 Jan 2012, 14:26

Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Mon 30 Jan 2012, 14:27

@Asensen.

I get what you're saying but you can't really blame Kobe for the losses this season.

Perhaps he's holding it a tad long but he has to take the shots.....no one else other than Bynum is willing to.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by arabprince Mon 30 Jan 2012, 14:29

Funny how the last two are milan fans banana

ps. djokovic
arabprince
arabprince
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Mon 30 Jan 2012, 14:32

:bow:
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Aensensen Mon 30 Jan 2012, 14:32

@LeSamourai

I'm not blaming him for the losses, but he's shooting percentage is not that great as his ppg - therefore I'd say hes out of the Messi-Djokovic debate.

And just for the record, I'd go for Djole eco smile

He certanly makes the most waves in his association Razz
Aensensen
Aensensen
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Mon 30 Jan 2012, 14:33

arabprince wrote:Funny how the last two are milan fans banana

ps. djokovic
Also fan of Messi and Barca I see:

Novak Djokovic - “Messi is the best player on the planet and he keeps on improving at Barça, now the best team in the world. What Messi does on and off the pitch is an inspiration for children who dream of becoming a footballer.”
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Aensensen Mon 30 Jan 2012, 14:37

jiopsi wrote:Also fan of Messi and Barca I see:

Novak Djokovic - “Messi is the best player on the planet and he keeps on improving at Barça, now the best team in the world. What Messi does on and off the pitch is an inspiration for children who dream of becoming a footballer.”
Well we all agree he is a GOAT of a tennis player, but we also have to accept his petit intellectual prowess tongue
Aensensen
Aensensen
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Mon 30 Jan 2012, 14:38

It's difficult comparing these guys.

Djokokvic should not even be in here since he plays an individual sport.

If that's the case you might as well put Schumaccer or FFS Phelps or Lance Armstrong into the conversation.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Senor Penguin Mon 30 Jan 2012, 14:41

I only know of one sport and that is football. Djokovic and Bryant are heathens :vagi:

Senor Penguin
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Mon 30 Jan 2012, 14:41

Kobe's shooting percentage is not great !? Are u frikking kidding me !? He's shooting 30 ppg's on 45% in his 16th season ... Under Mike Brown who was no idea what offense means and he has to create shots for himself all the game lol .

How does praising Messi and Barca make u a fan of that team !? :lol!:
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by paperbackwriter Mon 30 Jan 2012, 14:53

I agree with the fact that you should separate individual sports from team sports. Otherwise I'd say Usain Bolt is in a class of his own.

In team sports Sid Crosby deserves a mention. Problem with basketball, american football, baseball, ice hockey and so forth is that no team game can really compare to football in worldwide interest.
paperbackwriter
paperbackwriter
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Aensensen Mon 30 Jan 2012, 14:56

pUsHa wrote:Kobe's shooting percentage is not great !? Are u frikking kidding me !? He's shooting 30 ppg's on 45% in his 16th season ... Under Mike Brown who was no idea what offense means and he has to create shots for himself all the game lol .
Man, I thought it was lower than that based on some boxscores I glanced this ssn.

Anyway, he's 51st in FG% this season in the league. So still not excellent, but beats my "suffocating the team a bit". On the other hand, I do guess that the team as a whole is not working well.
Aensensen
Aensensen
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Mon 30 Jan 2012, 15:13

Aensensen wrote:
pUsHa wrote:Kobe's shooting percentage is not great !? Are u frikking kidding me !? He's shooting 30 ppg's on 45% in his 16th season ... Under Mike Brown who was no idea what offense means and he has to create shots for himself all the game lol .
Man, I thought it was lower than that based on some boxscores I glanced this ssn.

Anyway, he's 51st in FG% this season in the league. So still not excellent, but beats my "suffocating the team a bit". On the other hand, I do guess that the team as a whole is not working well.
i expect Kobe's fgs percentage to fall down a little bit as the season goes on ...but thats still awesome and the best you can find out here ... the guy has a torn ligament in his right wrist and hes playing through it and adjusted his shot to it !!! What did you expect him to put up 60-70% lol .... the most jordan had was around 55% while shooting 35 ppgs ... when he was young !
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by emassy Mon 30 Jan 2012, 15:49

Do anybody here know kobe bryant is an illuminati?
emassy
emassy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by The Verminator Tue 31 Jan 2012, 03:09

Just saying that it's defo not Djokovic. When Federer was at his peak, he was completely unstoppable. He had more impact than Djokovic
The Verminator
The Verminator
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Tue 31 Jan 2012, 03:14

Djokovic

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next