OFFICIAL: Right-back Marco Motta has moved to Catania on loan from Juventus!

+8
C.Marchisio #8
BarrileteCosmico
Cotes
lucianomoggi
DeviAngel
anouarjuve
Tomwin Lannister
Adrian0911
12 posters

Go down

OFFICIAL: Right-back Marco Motta has moved to Catania on loan from Juventus! Empty OFFICIAL: Right-back Marco Motta has moved to Catania on loan from Juventus!

Post by Adrian0911 Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:40 am

new info. post was edited.

OFFICIAL: Right-back Marco Motta has moved to Catania on loan from Juventus! 128614hp2

The 25-year-old defender has said farewell to the Bianconeri on a temporary basis and will be looking to find himself some regular playing time again at Sicilia

Catania have announced on their official website that they have secured the services of Marco Motta from Juventus on loan until the end of the season.

The Sicilians were keen to add some more depth to their back line before the winter transfer window slammed shut and head coach Vincenco Montella sees the 25-year-old as the perfect signing.

Motta started his professional career with Atalanta and also wore the jerseys of Udinese, Torino and Roma before joining Juventus in the summer of 2010.

The right-back became a first-team regular in his maiden season at the Old Lady, but has mainly been warming the bench in his second year at Juventus under head coach Antonio Conte.

The Merate-born defender was therefore keen to move on in order to relaunch his career elsewhere and he will now try his luck at Catania, aiming to help them improve on their current standing as 15th in Serie A.

Last edited by Adrian0911 on Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:52 am; edited 2 times in total
Adrian0911
Adrian0911
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL: Right-back Marco Motta has moved to Catania on loan from Juventus! Empty Re: OFFICIAL: Right-back Marco Motta has moved to Catania on loan from Juventus!

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:47 am

Monday 30th January 2012.

The day my dream came true.

Thank you Marotta, you are my everything. :bow:
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL: Right-back Marco Motta has moved to Catania on loan from Juventus! Empty Re: OFFICIAL: Right-back Marco Motta has moved to Catania on loan from Juventus!

Post by Adrian0911 Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:00 am

if he gets rid of iaquinta and grosso till tomorrow...i'll build him a snow statue in front of my apartment building bounce
Adrian0911
Adrian0911
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:02 am

Adrian0911 wrote:if he gets rid of iaquinta and grosso till tomorrow...i'll build him a snow statue in front of my apartment building bounce
Hahahah

I will also remember him with a glass statue which I will keep eternally frozen.

Marotta :bow:

Got rid of Amauri - He was impossible with demands and didn't work well with Juve

Toni - he was useful but had to go

Motta - Arguabally the worst player of our worst season in a long time.

Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian0911 Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:05 am

goal.com wrote:
Goal.com International's Italy football editor Kris Voakes believes the move could be beneficial for the defender, who has clearly fallen down the pecking order in Turin over the last two seasons:

"Juventus clearly needed to allow Motta to go somewhere - anywhere! - for him to be able to lift his confidence, and Catania have had a steady flow of full-backs in recent years without anyone seriously nailing the spots as their own. This move will hopefully see him iron out some of the technical shortcomings he has shown in the past. It mustn't be forgotten that Motta is a full Italy international with a whopping 36 caps to his name at under-21 level, so he's not without his merits."

Adrian0911
Adrian0911
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by anouarjuve Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:23 am

Things are still going well :coffee:
anouarjuve
anouarjuve
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:39 am

He wasn't that bad lets be honest thos games played from him in Roma and Udine were great ... I thinks its the pressure he cracks under it. All the best to him
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:57 am

now after we have CACERES, I don't think we need Marco Motta at all

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:12 am

lucianomoggi wrote:now after we have CACERES, I don't think we need Marco Motta at all

U thought we needed Motta any of all?
0_o
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:13 am

God truly is good!
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:29 am

An Italian at Catania? Suspect
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:30 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:An Italian at Catania? Suspect

yh he will spoil the fun
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:54 am

Cotes wrote:
lucianomoggi wrote:now after we have CACERES, I don't think we need Marco Motta at all

0_o

for depth: why not?

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:00 am

This could be our best transfer market ever since Marotta's arrival.Selling Motta Amauri Toni and buying Caceres Borriello in January is more than good work by any transfer manager at any club level.Bravo Marotta Smile
Selling Iaquinta and Grosso in summer and we are done with unuseful players
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:23 pm

lucianomoggi wrote:
Cotes wrote:

0_o

for depth: why not?

Motta isn't really needed for depth. Let him go to Catania and get some playing time because he wasn't going to see the pitch with Juve. We should have enough depth. At LB we have Caceres, PDC, and Chiellini (Grosso if you want to count him). At RB we have Licht and Caceres. At CB we have Bonucci, Chiellini, Barzagli, and Caceres. So, we have 6-7 defenders for four spots. If we get into an emergency injury situation, we have Vidal and, now, Padoin.

I'm not a Motta fan, but if he wants to play and will get that time with Catania, you can't blame Juve or Motta for his departure. I think Motta was way down Conte's depth chart and would only play in extreme emergencies.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:44 pm

C.Marchisio #8 wrote:This could be our best transfer market ever since Marotta's arrival.Selling Motta Amauri Toni and buying Caceres Borriello in January is more than good work by any transfer manager at any club level.Bravo Marotta Smile
Selling Iaquinta and Grosso in summer and we are done with unuseful players

Iaquinta is now linked to Cesena...
I have no problem if Grosso stays...
Can't have too much depth in defence
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx100 Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:51 pm

oh happy day...
Lynx100
Lynx100
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FilthyLuca Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:40 am

this was the happiest day of this new year so far, something major will have to occur to dethrone mon jan 30, as the best day ive had all year, god bless us all.

And YEAH, he was THAT bad, im reminded of that whenever i see lichstiener play.

FilthyLuca
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:51 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:An Italian at Catania? Suspect
Haha good one Very Happy

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down