Great Leader Sprucenuce
schwarzgelb
guest7
Ali
Gil
151 posters

Page 22 of 34 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28 ... 34  Next

Go down

How highly do you rate Sergio Ramos? - Page 22 Empty Re: How highly do you rate Sergio Ramos?

Post by farfan Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:45 pm

Arquitescu wrote:Benzema must be exempt from all criticism considering for the chances he missed, he rectified those misses by two fantastic finishes from open play in very vital contingents of the match. If one is to blame, that would be Cristiano Ronaldo who with all the space afforded to him, was invisible while Gareth Bale possibly had less touches than the fans who caught stray balls, as he was predictable as he is limited.

this .

i just don't understand how people can't see that those early misses are chronologically irrelevant since he promptly made up for them by scoring two vital goals when madrid were getting outplayed.

it's not like he missed a first minute chance that could've put madrid ahead.

farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

How highly do you rate Sergio Ramos? - Page 22 Empty Re: How highly do you rate Sergio Ramos?

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:46 pm

I don't watch Real's league games regularly, but without exaggeration I can say that in 3/4 of the Real games I see Ramos does enough shit to deserve being sent off, whether he actually is sent of or gets away with it.
Constant elbowing for example.

The guy is a liability, a moron basically, he's bound to *bleep* up your big games on a regular basis.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:53 pm

Everyone complaining about the pen is missing the point.

How did Neymar get behind him in the first place? Every single game vs us, its the same, he lets runners behind him at will.

No matter how bad we are, there is hope with his name on the team sheet. He is always good for a bad defensive decision.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:55 pm

The Franchise wrote:Everyone complaining about the pen is missing the point.

How did Neymar get behind him in the first place? Every single game vs us, its the same, he lets runners behind him at will.

No matter how bad we are, there is hope with his name on the team sheet. He is always good for a bad defensive decision.

Truth, but at this point everyone is aware that Ramos starting is nothing but politics.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:55 pm

This is not only against Barca, but all teams we face. He's too aggressive, and doesn't have enough awareness to cover the people running behind him. Foul or not, he's too aggressive and too stupid to even end up in a situation like that.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Beautiful Football Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:56 pm

I think Ramos Is the most red carded player in the football history.

Beautiful Football
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:57 pm

Beautiful Football wrote:I think Ramos Is the most red carded player in the football history.

LEGEND :bow: 
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:58 pm

Minus the 10 men thing, swapping Varane for Ramos was a good trade for you. I know you defended deeper and therefore less space behind, but just fundemental defending, Varane is miles ahead of him.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:58 pm

Brainless.
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Beautiful Football Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:02 pm

The Franchise wrote:Minus the 10 men thing, swapping Varane for Ramos was a good trade for you. I know you defended deeper and therefore less space behind, but just fundemental defending, Varane is miles ahead of him.

Completely agree i don't know why they play Ramos when they have Varane. I wish Barca had Varane. What about a cheeky bid?

Beautiful Football
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuchsteufelswild Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:08 pm

Below Jerome Boateng for sure.
Fuchsteufelswild
Fuchsteufelswild
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:20 pm

Watching Varane after he came on was like watching a guy who had an extra eye behind his head compared to Ramos. He made two fabulous interceptions which people seem to have forgotten about already.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:31 pm

because Ramos is the "captain" fck it, he does noting relevant for all i care, and Casillas can probably act as captain from the bench.

The reasoning is simply that Carlo build his 30 games undefeated run mainly on ramos and pepe. They were quite good in january and as of late. So Carlo trusted them again, and this is probably the last straw i think.

Varane was coming back from injury and it's clear that he is by far, and i mean BY FARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR our best defender. It's going to be him and one of those nutcases next to him from now on.

Pepe has easily been more consistent and more reliable than Ramos as well.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:34 pm

pepe has always been a better cb than ramos easily, that scrubs needs to gtfo always costing the team
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:45 am

Ramos could actually be a GOAT CDM if he gets enough games there.. I think that is where he could excel the most.. Since somebody will be behind him to cover if need be

I would rather have a talented player who doesn't work hard, than a talented player who's aggressiveness screws you over regularly in big games..

I hate Pepe though, ideally I would want Varane and somebody else next to him..
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:49 am

LeSwagg James wrote:Ramos could actually be a GOAT CDM if he gets enough games there.. I think that is where he could excel the most.. Since somebody will behind him to cover if need be

I would rather have a talented player who doesn't work hard, than a talented player who's aggressiveness screws you over regularly in big games..

When will ramos at cdm die Laughing, ramos is shit end of story no matter where he plays, he is still the same player rash and clueless, he is not good enough to be on the team any more starter or bench players, he is very mediocre and a easy target.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:51 am

chad4401 wrote:
LeSwagg James wrote:Ramos could actually be a GOAT CDM if he gets enough games there.. I think that is where he could excel the most.. Since somebody will behind him to cover if need be

When will ramos at cdm die Laughing, ramos is shit end of story no matter where he plays, he is still the same player rash and clueless, he is not good enough to be on the team any more starter or bench players, he is very mediocre and a easy target.

He essentially plays like a CDM anyways, but nobody to cover him is why we get fuxcked Laughing
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:55 am

How this fraud is our vice captain is beyond me.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Brady2Moss Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:57 am

How highly do you rate Sergio Ramos? - Page 22 BarrenUnlinedBooby

Ref has been vindicated! Penalty all day, everyday!

Brady2Moss
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:58 am

LeSwagg James wrote:
chad4401 wrote:

He essentially plays like a CDM anyways, but nobody to cover him is why we get fuxcked Laughing

ramos plays like a clown not a cdm, he does not read the game at all even worse in the big games, ramos passing, shooting and dribbling is overrated he is garbage, he is a shit cb,rb and cdm.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sree999 Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:29 am

Sergio Ramos and his 19 Real Madrid red cards: a retrospective
Sergio Ramos has won multiple honours but his ill-discipline has seen him sent off more times than any player in Madrid's history

Sergio Ramos
Real Madrid's Sergio Ramos protests his innocence after being sent off for bringing down Neymar in the 4-3 defeat to Barcelona. Photograph: Stringer/Spain/Reuters

Sergio Ramos may have won three La Liga titles, the World Cup and two European Championships but he is in danger of becoming more renowned for his ill-discipline than his football. On Sunday night in the 4-3 clásico defeat by Barcelona at the Benabéu the 27-year-old was sent-off for the 19th time in his Real Madrid career. Here is a comprehensive guide to Ramos's red cards …
1) Espanyol 1-0 Real Madrid, La Liga, 18 September 2005

Two yellow cards in the 61st and 87th minutes was an appropriate beginning to Ramos's red card journey when he was sent off at the Olympic Stadium in Barcelona. It began a habit of obtaining double yellows rather than straight reds and his consequent suspension paved the way for a notable debut: step forward Jonathan Woodgate.
2) Real Madrid 2-1 Olympiakos, Champions League, 29 September 2005

Just 10 days later, Ramos received the second red of his Madrid career when he was dismissed for a clash with the Olympiakos substitute Giannakis Okkas, reacting angrily to a late challenge by the Cypriot in the 91st minute. The sending-off came only minutes after a young Roberto Soldado had spared Madrid's blushes with a late winner.
3) Real Sociedad 2-2 Real Madrid, La Liga, 27 November 2005

Madrid needed two goals within the last five minutes to salvage a draw at the Anoeta after Ramos had earlier been sent off in a game where both sides were reduced to 10 men.
4) Real Madrid 3-3 Villarreal, La Liga, 7 May 2006

Zinedine Zidane's final game was marred by a straight red card for Ramos after a handball in his own box. Diego Forlán duly converted the penally before Julio Baptista scored a late equaliser for Madrid.
5) Real Madrid 1-1 Atlético Madrid, La Liga, 1 October 2006

Ramos was sent off for the first time in a Madrid derby as two customary fouls earned him his two customary bookings. It seemed the experience of his fellow defenders Roberto Carlos and Fabio Cannavaro was having little impact on the young Spaniard.
6) Sevilla 2-0 Real Madrid, La Liga, 3 November 2007

Two silly tackles resulted in two yellow cards for Ramos five minutes either side of half-time. The loss relegated Madrid to third in the table, with Sevilla overtaking them.
7) Recreativo 2-3 Real Madrid, La Liga, 1 March 2008

In a hugely ill-tempered match that saw three red cards, Ramos was sent off in the 55th-minute after an elbow on the former Liverpool striker Florent Sinama-Pongolle. He had been booked following a rash double-footed challenge just five minutes earlier.
Cool Mallorca 1-1 Real Madrid, La Liga, 5 April 2008

The Spaniard earned his second red card in little over two months as he was booked twice once again before receiving his marching orders. A 46th-minute handball was followed 20 minutes later by a deliberate trip. Despite dropping two points, Madrid remained top and would go on to win La Liga that season.
9) Real Madrid 4-3 Málaga, La Liga, 9 November 2008

Ramos received a straight red for a blatant step on the chest of Eliseu while the Portuguese defender was on the ground.
10) Atlético Madrid 2-3 Real Madrid, La Liga, 7 November 2009

The Spaniard was sent off for the second time in the Madrid derby, this time earning an instant dismissal following a last-man challenge on Sergio Agüero.
11) Ajax 0-4 Real Madrid, Champions League, 23 November 2010

After receiving a booking for throwing the ball away in the first half, he was shown a second yellow for the same time-wasting tactics in second-half injury-time. With the group won, sceptics believed Ramos' dismissal to have been deliberately earned, in order that he could serve a suspension in the dead-rubber final group game.
12) Barcelona 5-0 Real Madrid, La Liga, 29 November 2010

A scything tackle on David Villa was met with a yellow card 20 minutes from time before Ramos then hacked down Lionel Messi in injury time. Additional handbags with Carles Puyol and Xavi ensured his first red card in el clásico.
13) Barcelona 2-2 Real Madrid, Copa del Rey, 25 January 2012

An initial yellow card for protesting a free-kick was followed by another for an elbow on his international team-mate Sergio Busquets. Ramos had earlier had a headed goal disallowed for a foul in the build-up on the night Madrid crashed out of the Copa at the semi-final stage.
14) Villarreal 1-1 Real Madrid, La Liga, 21 March 2012

On Ramos's 300th appearance for Madrid, he set a new record for the club as his two yellow cards meant he had been sent off in La Liga more times than any other Madrid player in history. He received his marching orders following an elbow on Nilmar, on a night the manager José Mourinho and Mesut Özil also saw red for Madrid.
15) Real Madrid 4-0 Celta Vigo, Copa del Rey, 2 January 2013

After gaining an unneeded booking during a mild altercation with the Celta players, Ramos secured a very deserved second yellow for a challenge which possibly warranted a straight red. As they grappled for the ball, Ramos kicked out as Augusto Fernández, catching him in the chest.
16) Real Madrid 2-0 Rayo Vallecano, La Liga, 17 February 2013

Ramos received two yellow cards, was sent off and scored inside the opening 20 minutes. After doubling Madrid's lead in the 12th minute, he was booked twice in a 42-second period five minutes later. First he tugged the shirt of Robert Trashorras before committing a deliberate handball.
17) Real Madrid 4-1 Galatasaray, Champions League, 27 November 2013

The Spaniard earned a 26th-minute straight red as the last line of defence following a foul on Umut Bulut. His dismissal meant Ramos has now averaged a red card every 20 games for Madrid.
18) Osasuna 2-2 Real Madrid, La Liga, 14 December 2013

The first of Ramos' two yellows, shown for a dissent after he was harshly adjudged to have fouled Álvaro Cejudo, could be considered unlucky. He could arguably have been shown a straight red card though for his second offence: a forearm swing at the face of his marker. Madrid were 2-0 down at the time of his dismissal but managed to equalise thanks to a late goal from Pepe.
19) Real Madrid 3-4, La Liga, 23 March 2014

There was not a great deal of contact between Ramos and Neymar after the Barcelona forward cut across the Madrid defender in the 64th minute but the slight clip of the heels had catastrophic results. Neymar tumbled to the floor in the penalty box, Ramos was sent off despite his typically furious remonstrations and Lionel Messi stepped up to draw Barcelona level. Twenty minutes later the Argentinian repeated the trick from the spot to complete his hat-trick and blow the La Liga title race wide open.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/mar/23/sergio-ramos-19-real-madrid-red-cards
sree999
sree999
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:37 am

or if ronaldo actually left his house this evening.

rofl 
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:05 pm

That pass from Messi I think everyone should go see it again, it was AMAZING.

Tbf Real held a fairly good line, Ramos cant be blamed for that amazing pass + Neymar's pace, Ramos is too hot headed is his main weakness, hence the countless red cards he gets.
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:09 pm

Se7en wrote:
Lex wrote:Watch the feet

How highly do you rate Sergio Ramos? - Page 22 SevereSlimAmericancrayfish

Here ya go, instant replay showing Neymar fell on his own feet

I should have avoided discussing this with you the minute I saw your name "LeSwagg" lol

R u kidding me? It seems u refuse to accept the loss or something. Ramos clipped NEymars left feet and cause him to tangle and fall.

I havent seen to talk about the penalty awarded to Ronaldo that was outside the box yet?
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:11 pm

Can't believe Sergio is getting blame for it.

When Madrid was chasing 4-1 deficit vs. BVB last year for Pepe being incompetent and shit, it was king Sergio who took charge of the game and very nearly took Real to the final.

He'll score the La Decima winning goal. You can feel free to quote me on that. He is the man of big occasions, and Madrid being 4 points clear of Barcelona yesterday made it less of big occasion than it should have been, hence his small lack of concentration.

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:13 pm

Natalie Portman wrote:Can't believe Sergio is getting blame for it.

When Madrid was chasing 4-1 deficit vs. BVB last year for Pepe being incompetent and shit, it was king Sergio who took charge of the game and very nearly took Real to the final.

He'll score the La Decima winning goal. You can feel free to quote me on that. He is the man of big occasions, and Madrid being 4 points clear of Barcelona yesterday made it less of big occasion than it should have been, hence his small lack of concentration.

How highly do you rate Sergio Ramos? - Page 22 UdOMPWA

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 34 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28 ... 34  Next