Galliani with his worst decisions ever !?

+6
Rossoneri Ninja
Cruijf
Fadi
Cookie Monster
baresi
pUsHa
10 posters

Go down

Galliani with his worst decisions ever !?  Empty Galliani with his worst decisions ever !?

Post by pUsHa Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:08 am

Is it safe to say that Galliani f*cked us up this season !? Let Pirlo go and f*cking Juve only got better because of that ... and now we lack that creativity of his in our midfield !!! Got Muntari and Maxi !? The worst scrubs Seria A has ever seen ... when we clearly dont need a average back-up striker or a DM ... Tevez would have been welcomed because he is world class and a player who can change the game alone ....but no City put a clause up there and we are bunch of pussies .. Millions are drowning in our pockets ... we are clearly thiefs (Berlusconi) yet we don't even give a f*ck about this team because it already won Seria A its fine not winning it for 7 years again .... we didnt get better from last year we became worse ... and its pretty clear we won last year because of no competition because we are having the same year right now and juve are pwning us .
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Galliani with his worst decisions ever !?  Empty Re: Galliani with his worst decisions ever !?

Post by baresi Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:14 am

pUsHa wrote:Is it safe to say that Galliani f*cked us up this season !? Let Pirlo go and f*cking Juve only got better because of that ... and now we lack that creativity of his in our midfield !!! Got Muntari and Maxi !? The worst scrubs Seria A has ever seen ... when we clearly dont need a average back-up striker or a DM ... Tevez would have been welcomed because he is world class and a player who can change the game alone ....but no City put a clause up there and we are bunch of pussies .. Millions are drowning in our pockets ... we are clearly thiefs (Berlusconi) yet we don't even give a f*ck about this team because it already won Seria A its fine not winning it for 7 years again .... we didnt get better from last year we became worse ... and its pretty clear we won last year because of no competition because we are having the same year right now and juve are pwning us .
Man we are still winning the title seriously speaking, Lazio played in their own penalty ares not even half, I am disgusted by the play, but its about time we realize we tend to drop points this time around of the year.
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Galliani with his worst decisions ever !?  Empty Re: Galliani with his worst decisions ever !?

Post by pUsHa Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:16 am

baresi wrote:
pUsHa wrote:Is it safe to say that Galliani f*cked us up this season !? Let Pirlo go and f*cking Juve only got better because of that ... and now we lack that creativity of his in our midfield !!! Got Muntari and Maxi !? The worst scrubs Seria A has ever seen ... when we clearly dont need a average back-up striker or a DM ... Tevez would have been welcomed because he is world class and a player who can change the game alone ....but no City put a clause up there and we are bunch of pussies .. Millions are drowning in our pockets ... we are clearly thiefs (Berlusconi) yet we don't even give a f*ck about this team because it already won Seria A its fine not winning it for 7 years again .... we didnt get better from last year we became worse ... and its pretty clear we won last year because of no competition because we are having the same year right now and juve are pwning us .
Man we are still winning the title seriously speaking, Lazio played in their own penalty ares not even half, I am disgusted by the play, but its about time we realize we tend to drop points this time around of the year.

We have been sh1t against top teams this season ... and we have napoli arsenal and juve coming up next .... i know the league is won against small teams but juve are fkin unbeatable and have a game in hand !
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cookie Monster Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:30 am

pUsHa wrote:
baresi wrote:

We have been sh1t against top teams this season ... and we have napoli arsenal and juve coming up next .... i know the league is won against small teams but juve are fkin unbeatable and have a game in hand !

I think you're giving Juve far too much credit. They'll slip up. Their team is vastly overrated imo. The only part of the team that's even worth mentioning is their mid ffs. They'll start losing some games....I hope anyways
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Fadi Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:39 am

Cookie Monster wrote:
pUsHa wrote:
baresi wrote:

I think you're giving Juve far too much credit. They'll slip up. Their team is vastly overrated imo. The only part of the team that's even worth mentioning is their mid ffs. They'll start losing some games....I hope anyways

you sound too confident of that!, ofcourse no team can keep on winning and i do agree with you that juve are vastly overrated team but are we really that much better??

everytime juve slip or waste points we fail to take our chances!, the loss to inter was very frustrating, i hope that doesn't happen again(ouch we just lost to lazio!!!), especially when we meet them soon, if we fail to beat them then juve will edge closer to clinching the scudetto.....

there are other things worth considering, juve have no CL to worry about...
Fadi
Fadi
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:58 am

i dont care what juve does... most concerned and only have special worries about milan..

i dont care if they win continuously, draw or loose... important thing is when we meet them head to head, now we should play with a good form we had been playing, sadly we lost to lazio but that was because of our own mistake, not conditioned by lazio.

we will do better against juve, last time we met them we were in horrendous form, and they won. we lost today but hope this serve as a motivation so we can be better prepared against napoli udinese juve.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:21 am

pUsHa wrote:
baresi wrote:

i understand ur frustation mate! i really do i hate when we loose to teams like napoli juve inter udinese who happens to be our scudetto competitors, but we lost back then due to our own poor form. but i hope it doesnt happen again.

i like u take a huge satisfaction of winning scudetto beating top teams... so well lets hope allegri has learnt his lesson today and does better in upcming games...

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:00 am

I understand everyone's frustration, but we need to calm down.

We were doing excellent before the game, we just need to step it up and bring back the great football we were playing a couple weeks ago, and I firmly believe we'll win the scudetto.

Forza Milan.
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:47 am

This is so weird seeing Pusha overreact like this, don't fret man just calm down a bit. We are all very upset about the transfer martket, we just can't let it get to us , there's still a long way to go.
Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:43 pm

From a neutral point of view, Maxi and Muntari signings are shocking. I don't know what's the intention: using Muntari to hold on 1-0s? Using Maxi when Ibra is not there because Allegri loves big strikers? Dunnow, but they are very mediocre players.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:59 pm

Agreed on Muntari, however not on Lopez.

Out of interest, how many times have you seen Lopez play a full game at Catania?
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:11 pm

pUsHa wrote:
baresi wrote:

:bow:

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:13 pm

Cookie Monster wrote:
pUsHa wrote:
baresi wrote:

Only top team unbeaten in europe! Best defence in the league! Top of the league with one game in hand! Definitely overrated :facepalm:

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Cookie Monster Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:34 am

inderbaby wrote:
Cookie Monster wrote:
pUsHa wrote:
baresi wrote:

Only top team unbeaten in europe! Best defence in the league! Top of the league with one game in hand! Definitely overrated :facepalm:

No European football, many games won unconvincingly, and a complete lack of major injuries hasn't exposed their obvious lack of depth. But hey man, that's my opinion, no need to get all hurt over it. I never said they weren't a good team. Even the most biased fan can acknowledge that Juve is pretty solid and has accomplished a lot so far this season. However, even the most biased Juve fan can't honestly believe that their team is as good as the hype makes it out to be. As far as quality goes, Milan, Inter, and I'd say even Napoli have more of it than Juve. Conte has done a fantastic job with what he has available to him though.

Before anyone gets all defensive, I fully believe that Juve have BEEN the best team in Italy this year. I just don't think that they ARE the best team in Italy. They fully deserve their place in the standings though and if they can keep it up until the end of the season and make some important transfers in the summer, I may be forced to change my mind.
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by TonyDaBeast Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:35 pm

excellent post cookie monster, especially ur first paragraph Razz
TonyDaBeast
TonyDaBeast
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum