Whos injury is a bigger blow

4 posters

Go down

Whose loss to the team is felt the most ?

Whos injury is a bigger blow Vote_lcap57%Whos injury is a bigger blow Vote_rcap 57% 
[ 4 ]
Whos injury is a bigger blow Vote_lcap29%Whos injury is a bigger blow Vote_rcap 29% 
[ 2 ]
Whos injury is a bigger blow Vote_lcap14%Whos injury is a bigger blow Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 7

Whos injury is a bigger blow Empty Whos injury is a bigger blow

Post by I Have Mono Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:23 am

Now that Barca Twisted Evil have several starters out with injuries No im curious who do the fans think has been the biggest blow and why. Please dont factor in length of the injury, hypothetically say David Villa, Andres Iniesta, and Sergio Busquests are all out for a month. Whose loss is felt the most ?

Personally I feel it's either Villa's or Iniesta's injury as the worst even though Villa was in a bad run of form you have no real striker to replace him. Before Barca bought Fabergas i would have said Iniesta's injury was the worst, but with Fabergas in bad form it's still a big blow. As for Busquests injury Mascherano is more than good enough to cover.

I Have Mono
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Whos injury is a bigger blow Empty Re: Whos injury is a bigger blow

Post by eelir Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:22 am

Villa was out of form when he got injured, and with hypothetically fit Alexis and Pedro and the emerging cantera players, i think he would be the least blow, dont get me wrong it is still a huge blow.

Iniesta is really a big game player so if we should have any big games on the way (and in a month at least one big game is surely going to happen) Iniesta would be missed a lot. However with the emerging Thiago and Cescs arrival, and we did fairly well with him out even in previous seasons (beside the CL game against Inter) i think we should manage well without him. But i surely miss him more then Villa.

Bussi, hmm i think we'd miss him most. Masche can play that spot, but i was never convinced when he did, especially in tougher games. Maybe he'd do good after that experience he got playing CB. Keita is out, and even he did not seam that good there. JDS was impressive, but i'd wait a bit until i see him perform away against better opposition. Bussi is like a shadow player, pillar who holds the midfield and attack on top of defense, and i think Pep might be right in naming him a best DM in the world, at least for Barcas game style.

But what do i know, i never was really good at playing football, just a passionate admirer of the game and Barca.

EDIT: I was actually awful at playing tongue
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:48 pm

Busquets will be back vs. Valencia luckily.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:26 pm

Phew! I thought it was a bad one....and the pic scared me....did the cut do down to the bone or not? Anyway, all in all it was just a nasty cut then? Of cos if so, we should rest him becos it must be painful and dangerous to play so soon... if not then we need our best against Valencia Smile
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down