Potential
Sushi Master
C.Marchisio #8
25 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Zlatan Ibrahomob*tch - Page 2 Empty Re: Zlatan Ibrahomob*tch

Post by Guest Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:02 am

zlatan deserved red. but it all started with that pathetic zuniga falling on his ass for nothing to win free kick, because milan then won ball legitly around final third. zuniga fell on his ass, smirking at ref to get a favour for free kick, obviously made this nocerino throw anger towards zuniga. then that idiot hothead bully aronica showed up challenging nocerino, in video u can see him grab nocerino's neck, that probably pissed off ibra then he bitchslapped aronica.

no question even though ref wouldnt have noticed video evidence would have ibra banned for 3 or 4 games. refs association in italy are pathetic because they scrutinize players like ibra so badly and yet there is absolutely no notice nothing when last time that retard andre dias punched van bommel off the groud. that idiot deserved 6 game ban. anyway de santis made a big theatrics out of it, and have ibra sent off.rightly so but aronica desrved to get red as well.

it all started off with that pathetic zuniga. man he got me so pissed off how many times he fell on the groud for no physical contact at all. this guy just runs towards player and deliberately bumps on player and falls.

thats one of the reason why EPL is so good because they have proper consistent referees with doing proper scrutiny....

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:03 am

CroInter wrote:Galliani saying it was not a violent act so he only wants usual 2 game ban for red, seriously its a fkn joke if he doesnt get 3 game ban at least....

I feel like i've seen this somewhere before
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:07 am

BiasedMilanFan3 wrote:
CroInter wrote:Galliani saying it was not a violent act so he only wants usual 2 game ban for red, seriously its a fkn joke if he doesnt get 3 game ban at least....

andre pathetic dias punched van bommel off the ground... thats considered none violent??? that should have got him 6 game ban in normal circumstances.

its because that was ibra that he will probably get 3 match ban.

red card was desrved though, no complaints from me.

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:07 am

Giovanni10 wrote:

What? Have you lost your mind? It was not violent conduct! If Ibra wanted to hurt Aronica, he would have known all about it.

3 game ban at least? Balotelli got 4 for stamping on Parker's head, while Ibra needs to be made an example of for a "love tap" - come off it bro.
You are wrong.. he slapped that guy ffs, it doesn't matter how violent it was (doesn't matter if he broke his face or just slapped), the INTENTION was there, and actions like these should never happen in football. Deserved straight red, and there goes the 3 match with that. Of course Galliani trying to defend Ibra, Milan badly need him vs Juve.

JespSwe wrote:
BiasedMilanFan3 wrote:

andre pathetic dias punched van bommel off the ground... thats considered none violent??? that should have got him 6 game ban in normal circumstances.

Didn't he get a ban for that? I thought noone would get away with this when I saw the match live.

Last edited by dronte on Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:10 am; edited 1 time in total

dronte
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:09 am

free_cat wrote:What, Milan supporters atdmit that was a red card? Respect.

A Madrid player does that to a Barça player, and all the Madridistas would be arguing it was just a yellow card.

A Madrid player wouldn't even have to touch the barca player. He'd already be on the ground Laughing

Now shove it. :coffee:

EDIT: the liberated feline started it by bringing Madrid into it. You may as well neg rep his ass to.

Last edited by Zealous on Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:18 am; edited 2 times in total
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:13 am

dronte wrote:
Giovanni10 wrote:

What? Have you lost your mind? It was not violent conduct! If Ibra wanted to hurt Aronica, he would have known all about it.

3 game ban at least? Balotelli got 4 for stamping on Parker's head, while Ibra needs to be made an example of for a "love tap" - come off it bro.
You are wrong.. he slapped that guy ffs, it doesn't matter how violent it was (doesn't matter if he broke his face or just slapped), the INTENTION was there, and actions like these should never happen in football. Deserved straight red, and there goes the 3 match with that. Of course Galliani trying to defend Ibra, Milan badly need him vs Juve.

JespSwe wrote:
BiasedMilanFan3 wrote:

Didn't he get a ban for that? I thought noone would get away with this when I saw the match live.

nothing!! its been in every match highlights.. in italy, in ESPN UK... in arabian channels... absolutely nothing has been done about it.

on ibra getting red and possible match bans... i as a milan fan will fully admit he deserved that ban. but some decision like that andre dias case against us is like ignored as if nthing happened while ibra case is scrunitnized heavily because he is a hothead, superstar and played for rival clubs...

thats what pisses me off, not because ibra got red... he deserved red!

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:13 am

Giovanni10 wrote:

So that is normal to happen in football?

You just go around and slap someone, that is a normal "foul" for red card?

Were they fighting for the ball and Ibra slapped him in heat of battle?

When ppl on the street slap someone its not a violent conduct? Thats normal behavior?

Last edited by CroInter on Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:01 am; edited 1 time in total
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Giovanni10 Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:49 am

CroInter wrote:
Giovanni10 wrote:

So that is normal to happen in football?

You just go around and slap someone, that is a normal "foul" for red card?

Where they fighting for the ball and Ibra slapped him in heat of battle?

When ppl on the street slap someone its not a violent conduct? Thats normal behavior?

For me a bit of antics is part and parcel of the game, the "slap" is motivated by provocation by the opposition anyway.

Again, I see that as no malicious intent man, what he has done is very silly but the action is more of joking sort of intention. Lets put it this way, had Aronica dropped to the floor- he would have been the "play-acting villain" in this scenario but he didn't.

I've always said that there are rules but everything is at the discretion and interpretation by the referee. The worse rule FIFA/UEFA could of made was saying that raising your hand in any instance is punnishable by a straight red card... Then furthermore, the refereeing is inconsistent because Aronica doesn't walk for the undeserved retaliation on Nocerino. Either they both stay on and get yellows (which is fair in my interpretation) or they both walk.

Its opinions like yours and Dronte's that has other sports and their fans laughing at us when we say people should see red for basically just a bit of silliness.

This has all been precipitated this season in Europe by the Barton vs Gervinho incident... where everybody cried an injustice that Barton dropped to the ground like that after minimal contact from Gervinho. For me play-acting and unsporting behaviour is just as bad as the physical aspect. I would have sent of De Sanctis for being a tattle-tailing tool.
Giovanni10
Giovanni10
Starlet
Starlet

http://newsfromthelogcabin.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:15 am

Ah thank you for opening my eyes, its now very clear to me that Ibra and Aronica are actually best friends and there was "no malicious intent" and its all just very "silly" and it was just "joking sort of intention".

I really hope justice to be served here and just delete Ibra the red card, ffs man was just kiding around with his best friend.
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:21 am

Zlatan Ibrahomob*tch - Page 2 YG6vv

Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:55 am

I'm not saying I disagree with the red card but, if Ibra was given one, I don't see how Aronica didn't receive one as well. Maybe it's because no one from Milan went crying to the ref.

Side-note: I don't mean to generalize any fans and at this point I shouldn't be shocked that somehow, someway, free_cat managed to bring Barcelona into this. Bravo to you (just hoping your sarcasm meter is working) because it's clear to me something isn't right upstairs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Senor Penguin Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:59 am

Lol @ the pussyfication of the sport ...

Give him a yellow card and move on.

Senor Penguin
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by milanfan7 Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:20 am

Aronica given a ONE MATCH BAN for doing the same exact thing that ibra did. Facking joke.
milanfan7
milanfan7
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Giovanni10 Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:29 am

^There again with the inconsistency....

Cro, our lines seemed to become crossed at the point where you are unable to examine anything logically.

I'm not saying they're the best of friends, my g*d you love twisting what people say. I'm saying every incident is interpretive based on evidence. I feel your judgement is clouded by the principal of the matter and you have seen more in that incident then was actually there. Your exaggeration is trying to lead people to believe that Ibra took out a bat and smashed his head clean out of the stadium.

Just look at the video! You're being ridiculous man...

Last edited by Giovanni10 on Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Giovanni10
Giovanni10
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:39 am

After watching the 30 for 30 "Once Brothers", I began to understand Crointer much better; apparently Croatians don't understand logical thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:18 am

Is it official ?He is banned for three games..thats what i am hearing from Carlo Garganese.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:26 am

I'm just going to keep it simple and say it was one of the least violent red cards for violent conduct I have ever seen. They were not even looking at each other and Ibra patted him on the face.

I'm glad he is banned as a Juve fan but I don't agree with the red.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:26 am

THC 10 wrote:After watching the 30 for 30 "Once Brothers", I began to understand Crointer much better; apparently Croatians don't understand logical thought.

https://goallegacy.forumotion.com/t16395-it-s-about-that-time-for-me-to-make-moves

Zlatan Ibrahomob*tch - Page 2 Wavey

milanfan7 wrote: Aronica given a ONE MATCH BAN for doing the same exact thing that ibra did. Facking joke.

Exact same thing?

He walks to him with intention to hit him and does that, what Aronica did was nothing but a reflex, something what you me and anyone else would do.

Giovanni10 wrote:^There again with the inconsistency....

Cro, our lines seemed to become crossed at the point where you are unable to examine anything logically.

I'm not saying they're the best of friends, my g*d you love twisting what people say. I'm saying every incident is interpretive based on evidence. I feel your judgement is clouded by the principal of the matter and you have seen more in that incident then was actually there. Your exaggeration is trying to lead people to believe that Ibra took out a bat and smashed his head clean out of the stadium.

What i see in that video is Ibra walking to specific player with intention to hit him and he does that.
Last year Etoo did the same, 3 game ban, Ibra same thing, 3 game ban, this has to be too 3 game ban, you cant just go around a field slaping ppl around.
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Giovanni10 Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:48 am

CroInter wrote:
THC 10 wrote:After watching the 30 for 30 "Once Brothers", I began to understand Crointer much better; apparently Croatians don't understand logical thought.

https://goallegacy.forumotion.com/t16395-it-s-about-that-time-for-me-to-make-moves

milanfan7 wrote: Aronica given a ONE MATCH BAN for doing the same exact thing that ibra did. Facking joke.

Exact same thing?

He walks to him with intention to hit him and does that, what Aronica did was nothing but a reflex, something what you me and anyone else would do.

What i see in that video is Ibra walking to specific player with intention to hit him and he does that.
Last year Etoo did the same, 3 game ban, Ibra same thing, 3 game ban, this has to be too 3 game ban, you cant just go around a field slaping ppl around.

Oh I see now, so its sour grapes then over the Eto'o incident. Why didn't you say so. Wow you are so transparent!

You're the only one in this discussion that is sticking to the principle of the matter without logically interpreting it. Everyone else in here says its much ado about nothing , which it was, a whole nothing incident.

delusional and blinded by bias as usual.
Giovanni10
Giovanni10
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:56 am

scratch Not sure what exactly that's supposed to mean. I had been going through some personal things and I was the first to admit I had overreacted hence my last post in that thread. It's clear to those with half a brain that I made the thread so that I could remain in contact with those that wanted to, I'm never one to burn a bridge, especially one that has helped me improve the quality of my life.

THC 10 wrote:
Just wanted to clear up somethings and apologize for my overreaction. I'm not one who seeks attention and this thread was created after I let a few events get the best of me; I'll be the first to admit that I've been know to overreact in some of my past life experiences and it's something that I'm still working on (hey, nobody's perfect.) I'd like to thank everyone who took the time to post and or PM me, your encouraging words made me realize I was making a huge mistake. I eventually thought to myself, "Why leave a place that has helped me so much over the last couple of years?" and I decided to come back "home."

I can understand why you wouldn't comprehend someone owning up to their mistakes; the important thing is learning from them and making sure we don't make them again. At the end of the day I can admit when I'm wrong and judge a situation with out bias, perhaps you could learn a thing or two from me and others on the forum. Although I'm fairly certain you will continue to be who you are and I'm ok with that.

I won't go off topic in this thread again. Feel free to hit me up if you have any issues Thumbs up

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:07 am

Giovanni10 wrote:
CroInter wrote:

Exact same thing?

Oh I see now, so its sour grapes then over the Eto'o incident. Why didn't you say so. Wow you are so transparent!

You're the only one in this discussion that is sticking to the principle of the matter without logically interpreting it. Everyone else in here says its much ado about nothing , which it was, a whole nothing incident.

delusional and blinded by bias as usual.

Ibra in fact just did got 3 game ban.
So there you go, me and Lega Calcio's disciplinary panel are delusional and blinded by bias.

You should go and explain some "logic" to them, and tell them how slaping other players is ok.

Btw. where do you live? In 13th century Mongolia?

Coz where im from when you walk up to someone and you slap them its not "nothing".

CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:12 am

THC 10 wrote:

scratch Not sure what exactly that's supposed to mean. I had been going through some personal things and I was the first to admit I had overreacted hence my last post in that thread. It's clear to those with half a brain that I made the thread so that I could remain in contact with those that wanted to, I'm never one to burn a bridge, especially one that has helped me improve the quality of my life.

THC 10 wrote:
Just wanted to clear up somethings and apologize for my overreaction. I'm not one who seeks attention and this thread was created after I let a few events get the best of me; I'll be the first to admit that I've been know to overreact in some of my past life experiences and it's something that I'm still working on (hey, nobody's perfect.) I'd like to thank everyone who took the time to post and or PM me, your encouraging words made me realize I was making a huge mistake. I eventually thought to myself, "Why leave a place that has helped me so much over the last couple of years?" and I decided to come back "home."

I can understand why you wouldn't comprehend someone owning up to their mistakes; the important thing is learning from them and making sure we don't make them again. At the end of the day I can admit when I'm wrong and judge a situation with out bias, perhaps you could learn a thing or two from me and others on the forum. Although I'm fairly certain you will continue to be who you are and I'm ok with that.

I won't go off topic in this thread again. Feel free to hit me up if you have any issues Thumbs up

Just read the i dont know what it supposed to mean part.

It means i dont even take you seriously, you said you were gone or whatever they you come back and you were visitng psych, smoking pot etc...

And the way you came and said that apperently all Croatians dont understand logic.

How is this for logic?
All Brazillians(ur one, right) are insanse pot smoking drama queens?
Am i good at this thing called logic?

Last edited by CroInter on Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:14 am; edited 1 time in total
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:13 am

CroInter wrote:

So there you go, me and Lega Calcio's disciplinary panel are delusional and blinded by bias.

You should go and explain some "logic" to them, and tell them how slaping other players is ok.

Coz where im from when you walk up to someone and you slap them its not "nothing".

So how do you explain Aronica not getting the same three game ban, did he not do the same thing to Nocerino? Come on Cro, you can't have your cake and eat it too.

CroInter wrote:

Just read the i dont know what it supposed to mean part.

It means i dont even take you seriously, you said you were gone or whatever they you come back and you were visitng psych, smoking pot etc...

And the way you came and said that apperently all Croatians dont understand logic.

How is this for logic?
All Brazillians(ur one, right) are insanse pot smokers drama queens?
Am i good at this thing called logic?

You might want to check you sarcasm detector if you really think I was being serious about judging all Croatians. I'm half Brazilian, so maybe 50 percent of the Brazilian population is a bunch insane pot smoking drama queens. I'll have to check the statistics and get back to you on that one. All I know for sure if you fail to grasp an understanding of logical thinking (for the record, that's not sarcasm.)

Laughing out loud at the reflex comment...

Zlatan Ibrahomob*tch - Page 2 Screen10

Last edited by THC 10 on Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:22 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:19 am

THC 10 wrote:
CroInter wrote:

So how do you explain Aronica not getting the same three game ban, did he not do the same thing to Nocerino? Come on Cro, you can't have your cake and eat it too.

NO, he did not do the same thing, ffs do you have eyes, Ibra walked up to him with intention to hit him and he did, what Aronica did was reflex to the hit he got, and it was like 10x lesser "slap" then Ibra.
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:28 am

Where did you get Psychic license? I've been looking for one all over the place but I've come up empty handed. Perhaps it would have been better if you asked me if I needed glasses, it's quite clear I've got eyes (have you not seen my pictures?) If you haven't, you're really missing out.

This will be my last response to you for many reason. I'll share the first one with you, "I don't think it's humanly possible to slap someone 10 times less Ibrahimovic's first slap." I would let you know the others but I've got other things to do and I'm sure a psychic like yourself can figure it out on your own.

Back to top Go down

Post by milanfan7 Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:32 am

CroInter wrote:

Exact same thing?

You're so biased that you must be blind. Sir,Ibra slapped Aronica and Aronica slapped Noccerino. Reflex? If you care about the intentions so much then Aronica should've gotten a red card in the first place for not letting Noccerino walk over to the referee and for doing whatever he did to ibra in the first place. I'm not saying that that is what should be done,but according to your logic that's what should be done.
milanfan7
milanfan7
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next