Just call your friend Borriello to join you :)

4 posters

Go down

Just call your friend Borriello to join you :) Empty Just call your friend Borriello to join you :)

Post by salmano9 Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:51 pm

The 31-year-old signed for Fiorentina on loan in January after being frozen out of the Bianconeri squad following the arrival of Antonio Conte as coach in the summer summer.

"I was unfortunate enough to arrive at Juventus when everything changed," Amauri is quoted by Eurosport as saying. "Squad and board changed.

"I was unfortunate enough to be at the club when everything changed again. The thing that made me suffer the most was to be off the pitch for so long.

"I realised there was no place for me there anymore when I went to Parma."

Despite failing to impose himself under Conte, Amauri has no doubt about the 42-year-old coach's role in Juventus' squad.

"At Juve everyone, I repeat, everyone does what the coach says," Amauri noted.

Amauri, who has one international cap with Italy, then added he hopes to earn a spot in the Azzurri squad for the 2014 World Cup in Brazil, where he was born.

"I have not yet heard from [coach Cesare] Prandelli, but I would love to end my international career at the World Cup," he said.

---
How many official matches did you play with the azzuri?
Just admit that you sucked at juve and never will succeed there... and please please u beg you to tell borriello to join u at fiorentina!
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Just call your friend Borriello to join you :) Empty Re: Just call your friend Borriello to join you :)

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:08 pm

Amauri is suffering. :vagi:
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Just call your friend Borriello to join you :) Empty Re: Just call your friend Borriello to join you :)

Post by salmano9 Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:12 pm

TomJuve wrote:Amauri is suffering. :vagi:
good for him
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:59 pm

Amauri is a good player...why you man's hating on him :facepalm:

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:02 pm

I actually like him as a player outside of Juve. Very Happy

I was all for giving him a chance under Conte.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:51 pm

TomJuve wrote:I actually like him as a player outside of Juve. Very Happy

I was all for giving him a chance under Conte.

If he had the kind of service he had at Parma and the kind of service this Juve side gives Matri then I think he would have done some serious damage! :shisha:

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:13 am

I dont understand Amauri's case....

Obviously we have all seen that he can be a great striker, but he was benched durin delneri saga, and hasnt made an appearance since... That is a bit extreme just for a goal drought. I would think under Conte he would have been given more chances due to his good performances during his loan.

I went to his wikipedia and read this:

On 30 June 2010, due to irregularities of his transfer to Juventus and Palermo and third-party ownership, Amauri was fined along with his agents and numbers of staffs of Juventus, Palermo and Chievo.[20][21] It involved the irregularity of agents Stanislao Grimaldi and his son Mariano (representing both Amauri and Chievo at the same time, thus conflicts of interests), verbal agreement of Amauri with Palermo to waive some bonus of the 2007–08 season as part of the transfer; requesting Chievo to pay the agent 8% of the future transfer fee and requesting Palermo to pay €2 million in the transfer to Juventus.
The 2010-11 season started well for Amauri as he scored a brace in the UEFA Europa League qualifying rounds against Shamrock Rovers. After that, he was benched for most games under new manager Luigi Delneri.

Back to Parma
On 31 January 2011, Amauri joined Parma on loan until 30 June 2011.[22] He enjoyed an excellent few months at the club, scoring 7 times in 11 games and playing a big role in his temporary owners securing their place in Serie A for another year, as he formed an attacking tandem with former Juve teammate Sebastian Giovinco.

Return to Juventus
Amauri returned to Juventus after his loan deal expired. Despite much talk that he was to be "offloaded", no concrete deal was ever made. However, Juventus write-down the residual value of Amauri's contract (which last until 30 June 2012) backdated to 2010–11 financial year, which worth €5.348 million on 30 June 2011 (~ ¼ of €22.8million).[23] Juventus also wrote in the official translated press release that "unnamed" player "will be free from any obligation vis-à-vis Juventus commencing from January 2012, and who is no longer included in the new technical programme."[24] He remained in the squad for the 2011-12 season under Antonio Conte but did not received any call-up. His number 11 shirt also went to fullback Paolo De Ceglie. After a protracted saga, he finally transferred to Fiorentina for €0.5 million on a permanent deal.

==================================

I dont know, but it seems like there may have been some problems behind the scene to Amauri's case. He is a good player when in form, but we just gave up on him instantly, even with the change of administration and coach.
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum