Which CL clubs will make a comeback in the next leg?

+30
Grande_Milano
Jack Daniels
donttreadonred
Giggslegend
vu
EarlyPrototype
Mark Avedo
Gemini
Nishankly
M99
arabprince
Khaled
Lord Hades
dostoevsky
Raptorgunner
Lex
McLewis
Patrick Bateman
che
RED
Forza
leemhuis
la bestia negra
The Franchise
REWB
rwo power
McAgger
free_cat
Harmonica
BarrileteCosmico
34 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Which of these will overturn their losses?

Which CL clubs will make a comeback in the next leg? Vote_lcap35%Which CL clubs will make a comeback in the next leg? Vote_rcap 35% 
[ 38 ]
Which CL clubs will make a comeback in the next leg? Vote_lcap23%Which CL clubs will make a comeback in the next leg? Vote_rcap 23% 
[ 25 ]
Which CL clubs will make a comeback in the next leg? Vote_lcap6%Which CL clubs will make a comeback in the next leg? Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 7 ]
Which CL clubs will make a comeback in the next leg? Vote_lcap7%Which CL clubs will make a comeback in the next leg? Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 8 ]
Which CL clubs will make a comeback in the next leg? Vote_lcap17%Which CL clubs will make a comeback in the next leg? Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 18 ]
Which CL clubs will make a comeback in the next leg? Vote_lcap9%Which CL clubs will make a comeback in the next leg? Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 10 ]
Which CL clubs will make a comeback in the next leg? Vote_lcap3%Which CL clubs will make a comeback in the next leg? Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 109

Which CL clubs will make a comeback in the next leg? Empty Which CL clubs will make a comeback in the next leg?

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:43 pm

Madrid-CSKA not included because they tied
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Which CL clubs will make a comeback in the next leg? Empty Re: Which CL clubs will make a comeback in the next leg?

Post by Harmonica Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:46 pm

Leverkusen to qualify 100/1
Arsenal to qualify 33/1

Laughing

bet365
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Which CL clubs will make a comeback in the next leg? Empty Re: Which CL clubs will make a comeback in the next leg?

Post by free_cat Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:46 pm

Notice that home teams dominated, while they were the seconds of the groups. Funny. I can see Benfica, Bayern and Inter making a comeback, but surely one of them will fail. Chelsea very unlikely, but possible.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:47 pm

Benfica to qualify, the rest will be ousted (even Bayern)
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:50 pm

Bayern, because Hoeneß will turn them into sausages in his meat factory if they don't. Very Happy
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:56 pm

arsenal......trust me

Very Happy
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:59 pm

Benfica is the only one I voted for.

Bayern could, be I feel they have overlooked Basel to an extent and put themselves in a difficult situation. 2-1 win and they go out, not an ideal situation.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:09 pm

:vagi: german champions bayern leverkuzen
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by leemhuis Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:23 pm

I vote for Bayern, the other are lost cause, except maybe Apoel.
leemhuis
leemhuis
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:56 pm

Apoel, Benfica and Bayern should all make comebacks. They are all playing at home in the next leg. Inter is also playing at home, but they will lose with Ranieri coaching them.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:56 pm

Benfica. The rest, nope.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:59 pm

I think Apoel are done. They have played defensively the entire competition and now they need to come out and attack.

Dont think they can do it.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by che Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:03 am

bayern will smash basel at home and benfica will imho make it too

that's about it really... if you want to be technical cska have to score so they have to turn around the tie as well Laughing
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:13 am

Inter and Bayern.....
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by leemhuis Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:14 am

che wrote:bayern will smash basel at home and benfica will imho make it too

that's about it really... if you want to be technical cska have to score so they have to turn around the tie as well Laughing

Basel will no get "smashed" by anyone. It will be a difficult game for Bayern, but they should go through.
leemhuis
leemhuis
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:15 am

What are the odds on Benfica? I'd honestly bet on them going through. They only lost their undefeated league recently.

I think Bayern has a shot, but a much harder one. Same with Inter.

Last edited by BarrileteCosmico on Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:17 am; edited 1 time in total
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by che Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:16 am

yeah, considering they conceded 6 goals in 3 away games in the group stage i'm not gonna hold my breath
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:22 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:What are the odds on Benfica? I'd honestly bet on them going through. They only lost their undefeated league recently.

I think Bayern has a shot, but a much harder one. Same with Inter.

Spalletti will do enough to get the job done imho,he did it against Porto who are much better than Benfica imo.Benfica we're lucky that Zenit's 3rd choice keeper was playing. :facepalm: gifted them 2 goals,the *bleep* mug.
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:26 am

Porto are not much better than Benfica, and I think a large part of the reason Zenit beat Porto was because of the red card for Fucile. Before that moment, Porto controlled the game.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:32 am

Patrick Bateman wrote:Spalletti will do enough to get the job done imho,he did it against Porto who are much better than Benfica imo.Benfica we're lucky that Zenit's 3rd choice keeper was playing. :facepalm: gifted them 2 goals,the *bleep* mug.

Benfica is higher than Porto in the league standings, and have won 15/19 games played. They have a quality team.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:33 am

The Franchise wrote:Porto are not much better than Benfica, and I think a large part of the reason Zenit beat Porto was because of the red card for Fucile. Before that moment, Porto controlled the game.

Still though they stopped Porto from scoring at the Dragao.

Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:34 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:
Patrick Bateman wrote:Spalletti will do enough to get the job done imho,he did it against Porto who are much better than Benfica imo.Benfica we're lucky that Zenit's 3rd choice keeper was playing. :facepalm: gifted them 2 goals,the *bleep* mug.

Benfica is higher than Porto in the league standings, and have won 15/19 games played. They have a quality team.

Quality team no doubt but Zenit have a better manager imo.

Like i said Benfica were lucky to score in the first leg..
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:40 am

Patrick Bateman wrote:
The Franchise wrote:Porto are not much better than Benfica, and I think a large part of the reason Zenit beat Porto was because of the red card for Fucile. Before that moment, Porto controlled the game.

Still though they stopped Porto from scoring at the Dragao.

Indeed, Zenit deserved to go through for me.

Just saying, Benfica this season are better than Porto and have new tactics from previous years which suit them better.

Zenit goalie made bad errors, but also remember they scored those goals without Gaitan having an even an average game. He was, maybe still is, the CL top assister.

If the plays like he has the whole competition, look out.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:40 am

Everyone struggles against the Russian winter though. Real Madrid could only manage a tie and Barca lose points whenever they play away there. I think we'll see a very different story when they play home.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:42 am

APOEL to giant-kill Lyon. Providing they don't concede an away goal.

Chelsea still have a chance against Napoli, but with how they're playing, I wouldn't hold my breath there.

Not sure about the others as I didn't watch them.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum