M99
dronte
Lynx100
red&blacklegion
Forza
40 posters

Page 11 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next

Go down

MilanLab - News about Injuries and Suspensions - Page 11 Empty Re: MilanLab - News about Injuries and Suspensions

Post by Eivindo Mon 16 Sep 2013, 18:33

This is just so ridiculous. Didnt we just sell a lot of extra tickets for Kaka? I wonder if those people will still come Razz

Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

MilanLab - News about Injuries and Suspensions - Page 11 Empty Re: MilanLab - News about Injuries and Suspensions

Post by Eivindo Mon 16 Sep 2013, 18:35

El Shaarawy wrote:Constant against Barcelona MilanLab - News about Injuries and Suspensions - Page 11 Anguis13
Oh boy, this time we will truly get the beating we deserve lol
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon 16 Sep 2013, 18:47

Kaka out for a month. Don't know whether to laugh or cry.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Mon 16 Sep 2013, 18:52

I wonder how many who will bother showing up for the Celtic game during these hard times. "Here is kaka, all come and see him back for Milan!"

Later..

MilanLab - News about Injuries and Suspensions - Page 11 No-meme
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by TonyDaBeast Mon 23 Sep 2013, 17:34

Mario Balotelli has been given a 3 match ban

great.... f*kin dumbass thinks hes cool getting sent off AFTER the game is done.

Hey Mario, sidenote for you, by acting tough and always arguing and showing that ur always pissed and that its u against the world doesnt impress us, especially me at all. so u can stop these shinanigans (or however its spelled Razz) That is completely selfish from his part and for that ur an idiot. the team is on a downer, full of injuries and now he goes and does this. thinking of only himself and not the team...
TonyDaBeast
TonyDaBeast
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Mon 23 Sep 2013, 17:41

3 matches? what! is this official? :facepalm:
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by celikmilan Mon 23 Sep 2013, 17:53

Well, third match is against Juve so punishment is 3 games.
celikmilan
celikmilan
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Tue 24 Sep 2013, 06:18

If we were playing Juve on the fourth match, it surely would have been 4
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Tue 24 Sep 2013, 06:42

My thoughts exactly.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Sun 29 Sep 2013, 09:52

Source: GdS

25 Bonera (10 giorni)
2 De Sciglio (5 giorni)
26 Silvestre (15 giorni)
11 Pazzini (40 giorni)
92 El Shaarawy (3 giorni)
18 Montolivo (3 giorni)
8 Saponara (da valutare)
22 Kakà (15 giorni)
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by TonyDaBeast Mon 30 Sep 2013, 17:00

el shaarawy was supposed to be back with the squad for tomorrow game but he fractured his metastal (wtv that is) in his left foot and will be out. he will miss juve too. montolivo is back though
TonyDaBeast
TonyDaBeast
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Wed 02 Oct 2013, 09:33

ahah birsa got injured in training, this is ridiculous!
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 02 Oct 2013, 11:20

even the backups are injured..... if i was galliani i would launch immediate inspection...

right from medical team, phyiotherapists, personal trainers, fitness staffs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Wed 02 Oct 2013, 13:41

There have been changes inside the Milan Lab and within the coaching/fitness staff , both last summer and the previous one. A crushing majority of injuries dissapeared last season and the most common type of injury , muscular ones , dissapeared also. So , albeit sceptic , i think it's not about the coaching-medical-fitness staff this time .

The pitch that was an important issue in San Siro got fixed and it's being sustained properly for quite sometime now. Not this too , as it seems.

So. Almost all injuries to the players are of different type and rather unfortunate to happen at the same time , to say the least..

De Sciglio and Saponara had past injury problems and needed operations to be dealt with , so we can exclude them from this.

Kaka got injured against Torino , his injury was a tough one. Injured on the field , again not anything to do with the staff.

Montolivo , Pazzini , Poli(minor) injured on the field as well , again exclusion.

El Shaarawy 2nd time was a knock , someone must have stepped on his foot badly for this injury to happen like that , or instead of shooting the ball shoot his foot..
such an unfortunate injury , but judging from his recovery expected time , staff did it's job , got back on time... he didn't suffer any setback because he was rushed , different injury but anyway , i think they have learned not to do this after Pato , so..

I think Birsa , Gabriel , Bonera , Abate and Silvestre got injured during trainings , not sure if i forget anyone..

Abate got back in time , nothing has happened to him after getting the ok to play. Gabriel is back too. It's ridiculous we have had to deal with so many injuries tbh and this time many of them , if not all , are different to each other.

Don't know what to say really , but i seriously believe it's not anyone's fault about the injuries. It crosses my mind that some players mayhaps aren't so proffessional . But i can't back this up , so i will leave it be.

Despite all that , call ourselves lucky that Zapata-Mexes have no injuries so far. I don't even want to imagine what would happen had them got injured , if we have so many problems with our main CB at the back , then think what would happen with the primavera players or Zaccardo-Mexes or any combination really.

Anyhow , if the majority of our injured players are back after the international break and injuries do not insist , i think we can exclude the staff from being blamed , this time. I don't see any pattern , or the same mistakes like in 2011-2012 . It's just unbelievable all of them got injured at such small period.

Could be because of too much stress / events at preseason hmm..Unfortunatelly , i only followed a part of the preseason , i can't say.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Tue 29 Oct 2013, 11:41

Rumour has it Silvestre is injured and will be out for a month...
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 23 Nov 2013, 23:37

Galliani: "Muntari injured his thigh, and he will be out for a while."

oh i am praying that milan ultras just rip his thigh off and eat for dinner,

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sun 24 Nov 2013, 14:49

Mexes is also injured and Zapata will miss the next game. Silvestre is also injured. So Zaccardo and Bonera against Catania. Or was Zaccardo injured too , i've lost count by now
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Mon 25 Nov 2013, 05:24

Zaccardo was excluded from the most recent squad with injury.

Personally I think the news about Zaccardo and Muntari is overwhelmingly positive. Laughing

Does this mean that we'll have to play Bonera---Zapata against Celtic? If so our set piece defence will be worse than usual.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Mon 25 Nov 2013, 12:51

I knew i was forgetting something about Zaccardo .. And i agree , it's good news actually , lol

Zapata-Bonera defending set pieces for 90+m.. i find it difficult to believe we will be getting away with it , especially on their ground. They are pretty good with set pieces and we are pretty shit Laughing

I know it will be a difficult CL night , despite the result.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by arabprince Mon 25 Nov 2013, 14:20

Vergara's time to shine? hmm 
arabprince
arabprince
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed 27 Nov 2013, 18:33

Robinho will be out for four weeks with a dislocated shoulder, while Milan teammate Ignazio Abate sprained his ankle.

Both players picked up injuries during last night’s 3-0 Champions League victory over Celtic in Glasgow.

This evening Milan released a statement confirming the test results were not reassuring for the stars.

Robinho has dislocated his left shoulder and, save complications, should be out for three to four weeks.

Abate sprained his left ankle and the medical staff will not be drawn on his recovery time yet, but it too is expected to be several weeks.

Source: http://www.football-italia.net/42228/robinho-and-abate-injured

Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu 28 Nov 2013, 15:11

Abate is expected to be out for about 10 days. He should be back for the Ajax game on December 11.
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu 28 Nov 2013, 18:52

Oh thank god.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Fri 29 Nov 2013, 10:18

No Zaccardo, De Sciglio or Abate it would seem for our next match. I hope to see Rondanini given a shot at right back rather than taking Poli out of midfield to cover the position or rushing Mattia back too soon.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Thu 05 Dec 2013, 02:49

Milan have suffered another injury, as Matias Silvestre will be out for at least two weeks with a thigh strain.

The defender pulled out of today’s training session and tests have shown a lesion to the left thigh muscle.

He will undergo more tests in 10-15 days, but is not expected back in action for at least 2-3 weeks.

Meanwhile, Mattia De Sciglio took part in the full training session today and is closer to his comeback.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu 12 Dec 2013, 20:43

OFFICIAL: El Shaarawy will be out for the next 2-3 weeks. He will miss the matches vs. Roma and Inter.
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next