M99
dronte
Lynx100
red&blacklegion
Forza
40 posters

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Go down

MilanLab - News about Injuries and Suspensions - Page 3 Empty Re: MilanLab - News about Injuries and Suspensions

Post by Milan31 Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:33 pm

Ganso wrote:MILAN CHANNEL: Robinho and Van Bommel will most likely play vs Roma, Thiago and Ibra arrived with no pain to Milano.

MILAN CHANNEL: Boateng and Nesta trained with the ball today, and will be called up vs Roma. Abate will most likely return at the Camp Nou
:dance:

Milan31
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

MilanLab - News about Injuries and Suspensions - Page 3 Empty Re: MilanLab - News about Injuries and Suspensions

Post by dostoevsky Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:33 pm

Great news about Robinho, Van Bommel, Boateng and Nesta. I was hoping that Abate would be available for our San Siro leg, however the most important thing is that we don't rush our injured players back too soon. The next few weeks are vital, however we still need to see out a great number of games regardless of what happens.

Edit: That was my reaction as well Milan31, until I remembered we were playing at home first. :vagi:
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:50 pm

i would put boateng playing with one leg vs barca tbh same with abate

I wonder who will start in CL,Mexes or Nesta?
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan31 Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:21 am

Ganso wrote:i would put boateng playing with one leg vs barca tbh same with abate

I really hope Nesta plays the CL, my only concern is he will be rusty because he has been out for so long but I think Mexes will have troubles playing against Barca. Plus Nesta + TS = Godlike. I agree with boeteng and Abate playing, I prefer them playing over anyone really.
Milan31
Milan31
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cookie Monster Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:11 am

Ganso wrote:i would put boateng playing with one leg vs barca tbh same with abate

I'd honestly like to see Silva and Nesta as the CB's and Mexes in one of the full back positions to add some defensive strength. It's not like our fit fullbacks are going to be providing anything going forward anyways and Mexes is far better defensively than Antonini and Mesbah. Zambrotta is still smart but he doesn't have the legs to deal with Barca, as was shown in our previous match with them.

Allegri will most likely play Antonini--Mexes---TS---Zambrotta though. Sometimes I wish he had a little more confidence to try new things. A backline consisting of Nesta, Silva, and Mexes is about as solid as it gets defensively.
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan31 Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:20 am

I agree Cookie Monster, playing
Abate - Nesta - Silva - Mexes would be rock solid and give Barca lots of problems. I am 90% sure it will be Zambrotta or Antonini in the LB position though, hopefully they have the game of their lives, whoever it is.
Milan31
Milan31
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:41 pm

Anotnini has been more solid than Abate this season,im just sayin
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:23 pm

MilanLab - News about Injuries and Suspensions - Page 3 545979_351258518250261_164226816953433_978849_257002332_n
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by TonyDaBeast Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:10 pm

hahahahahha but dont worry hes good to go Razz
TonyDaBeast
TonyDaBeast
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan31 Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:07 pm

AC Milan have revealed that Alexandre Pato is to travel to the United States next week in a bid to resolve his persistent thigh problem.

The Brazil international has not featured in Serie A since coming off during the interval in the 1-1 draw with Juventus at San Siro at the tail end of February.

It had been reported that the player was nearly ready to return to first-team action but the Rossoneri explained that further assessment of his injury is now required.

"AC Milan announces that Alexandre Pato, currently working at Milanello as part of his own fitness program, will travel next Monday to Atlanta, Georgia, with Jean Pierre Meersseman and trainer Bruno Dominici," read a statement on the club's official website on Thursday.

"Pato will undergo medical tests and check-ups with Professor Frederick Carrick at the Life University of Marietta."

Meanwhile, Milan have also announced that Filippo Inzaghi is facing two-to-three weeks on the sidelines after suffering a thigh problem of his own after coming on as a substitute in Tuesday night's Coppa Italia semi-final clash with in Turin.

saw this on goal.com. I guess they are taking further action and really taking there time on letting him come back to play. I hope he can play some games this year Sad
Milan31
Milan31
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:38 pm

Didn't Pato go to Belgium or America or somewhere last year to do the exact same thing?
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:52 pm

USA,but it was a different doctor
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

MilanLab - News about Injuries and Suspensions - Page 3 Empty Injury Updates

Post by viepr149 Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:37 am

Can someone let me know the status of all our other players. So far for this game against Barca we are missing

- Bommel (suspension)
- Silva

What about

-Abate, Pato, Binho, Nesta? Will they be available?

viepr149
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Cookie Monster Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:03 am

As it stands, I think Nesta and Binho will be available. Pato is in the states so he won't be available and Abate is definitely missing the first leg.
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan31 Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:12 am

Let's just say, I'd rather not think about it Sad
Milan31
Milan31
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:26 am

Out of interest, do people want this thread stickied? I think it would be useful to have pinned to the top, however I'll only do this after I get feedback.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:55 am

is boateng fit for the first leg?
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:59 am

Boateng will play, one of the few positive pieces of news we've had in the past couple of days. He was used for just the last fifteen minutes of the Roma match to get some minutes into his legs, however he'll almost certainly start against Barcelona.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:34 am

viepr149 wrote:Can someone let me know the status of all our other players. So far for this game against Barca we are missing

- Bommel (suspension)
- Silva

What about

-Abate, Pato, Binho, Nesta? Will they be available?

Look at the OP for injury updates. Most of the players in doubt have note next to their names saying they either will or will not be available for the 1st Barca game.

dostoevsky wrote:Out of interest, do people want this thread stickied? I think it would be useful to have pinned to the top, however I'll only do this after I get feedback.

Obviously I'd be in favour of this. The one in the Arsenal section is stickied and we seem to have unfortunately overtaken them as the most injury-prone club in the world. :facepalm:
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by viepr149 Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:27 pm

Yes i would be in favor.

viepr149
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by nichabr Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:27 pm

hmm is yepes in our CL squad?
nichabr
nichabr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DRK Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:07 pm

I would also be in favor of this being stickied
DRK
DRK
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:34 pm

sticky it
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan31 Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:48 pm

dostoevsky wrote:Out of interest, do people want this thread stickied? I think it would be useful to have pinned to the top, however I'll only do this after I get feedback.
Yes, sticky it.
Milan31
Milan31
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by milanfan7 Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:57 pm

Robinho and Lopez trained with the squad today.
milanfan7
milanfan7
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:52 pm

sticky it already :coffee:

And may i suggest replacing Abate's facts with this one ? just a suggestion , i just think it is more "elementary" to have this thread stickied than Abate's facts.

Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next