McLewis
ErPupone
Patrick Bateman
11 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

AS Roma - ss *bleep* - Page 2 Empty Re: AS Roma - ss *bleep*

Post by Patrick Bateman Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:00 pm

http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy/2012/03/03/2943707/lamela-to-wear-messis-boots-in-rome-derby

Laughing

Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:53 pm

Looks like i'll have to be relying on a decent link for tomorrow's game,ESPN being *bleep* again showing the Newcastle- Sunderland game instead which i wouldn't mind kicks off at noon and will be finished before 2 but ofc espn being the pricks that they are couldn't just switch straight over to the rome derby oh no they have BS analysis after,major *bleep* facepalm i'm seriously considering unsubscribing from them,19 euro month and not even showing one of the biggest derbies in world football again like i said fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Sorry for the rant,just really pissed off about this..
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:00 pm

Patrick Bateman wrote:Looks like i'll have to be relying on a decent link for tomorrow's game,ESPN being *bleep* again showing the Newcastle- Sunderland game instead which i wouldn't mind kicks off at noon and will be finished before 2 but ofc espn being the pricks that they are couldn't just switch straight over to the rome derby oh no they have BS analysis after,major *bleep* facepalm i'm seriously considering unsubscribing from them,19 euro month and not even showing one of the biggest derbies in world football again like i said fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

same here they once broadcasted a barca vs god know who over a local derby so yea i understand

i belive i can get you a quality stream but in arabic smoking
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:08 pm

AS Roma - ss *bleep* - Page 2 IbeYk
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:10 pm

supra969 wrote:
Patrick Bateman wrote:Looks like i'll have to be relying on a decent link for tomorrow's game,ESPN being *bleep* again showing the Newcastle- Sunderland game instead which i wouldn't mind kicks off at noon and will be finished before 2 but ofc espn being the pricks that they are couldn't just switch straight over to the rome derby oh no they have BS analysis after,major *bleep* facepalm i'm seriously considering unsubscribing from them,19 euro month and not even showing one of the biggest derbies in world football again like i said fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

same here they once broadcasted a barca vs god know who over a local derby so yea i understand

i belive i can get you a quality stream but in arabic smoking

Thanks man I would appreciate that,post it here before kick off..Cheers Thumbs up
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by schnix Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:45 pm

no!! candreva plays for lazio? i had no idea he got reloaned out. i still tgought he was at cesena. i always liked him but he's dead to me now. what kind of romanista is he :mad:
schnix
schnix
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:07 pm

ESPN love to troll us. Utter douche move not showing this game.

I'm sure I can find a good stream though.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:03 pm

Crush them!

Last edited by RealGunner on Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:33 pm

RealGunner wrote:Destroy them!
bateman wrote the EXACT same thing on our forums in our last match vs lazio and we lost 2-0.jinx in progress....
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by JAY-Z Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:18 am

Patrick Bateman wrote:http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy/2012/03/03/2943707/lamela-to-wear-messis-boots-in-rome-derby

Laughing

Hope he performs a MESSI-esque spectacle : ))

FORZA ROMA
JAY-Z
JAY-Z
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by schnix Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:44 am

tomorrow better be a good *bleep* game for us. i turned down free drinks tonight because i don't want to get hungover and oversleep tomorrow's game

i am not happy atm. it's saturday night and i'm dry
schnix
schnix
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:54 pm

ROME (4-3-3): Stekelenburg; Taddei, Juan, Heinze, Jose Angel, Simplicio, De Rossi, Pjanic, Totti, Borini, Lamela.
Subs.: Lobont, Rosi, Kjaer, Marquinho, Greek, Bojan, Piscitella

DAJE Roma
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by schnix Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:08 pm

BULLSHIT
schnix
schnix
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by schnix Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:18 pm

YESSSS BORINIIIIII!!!! FABIOOO!!!!! TE AMOOOO

good to see we didn't get milan-juve'ed by that one

Last edited by schnix on Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
schnix
schnix
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by sukrut23 Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:26 pm

cheers Borini
sukrut23
sukrut23
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by sukrut23 Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:02 pm

Very proud on the display considering we were down to 10 men. We deserved to win the game or atleast get a draw in the end with Totti's and Borini's efforts.

I hope this match spurs us on and we hopefully finish higher than Lazio.
sukrut23
sukrut23
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:27 pm

Stek's red was rather harsh. Penalty? Yes. Red card? No.

Despite that, we still soldiered on though and that response leading up to Borini's goal was fantastic.

Just wish we had taken more of our chances. Despite being down a man all game, we gave as good as we got against them and I blame wasteful finishing more than poor defending for the loss today.

Lazio got 2 goals from set pieces, but never truly looked like scoring from open play. That wasn't the case for us. We could've had at least 2.

Anyways...it'll hurt for a bit, but now we have look forward. We still have Palermo and Milan up next and those are going to be extremely tough matches.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:33 pm

Enrique wants 'a derby with XI men'
By Football Italia staff

Luis Enrique was furious after Roma lost to Lazio again. “It would be nice to end a derby with XI men on the pitch. I don’t know what I’ve done to deserve this.”

The Giallorossi were beaten 2-1 earlier this term when Simon Kjaer saw red, while today the same scoreline was affected by Maarten Stekelenburg’s dismissal after seven minutes.

“There are 12 games to go, our work is to continue to the end of the season. If we talk about the two derbies, it would be nice to play with XI on the field…

“I don’t talk about referees, so I won’t discuss the incidents,” said Luis Enrique on Sky Sport Italia.

“The red card came from an infantile error that should not happen, but it’s not easy to talk about this game. After seven minutes you’re a goal down and a man down, but my team did everything possible, managed to equalise and could even have won at some stages.

“I saw fantastic support from the fans who were so fired up and eager to help the team. I don’t know what we did to deserve this.

“I was a terrible shame, as we spent all week preparing for this game and then had to completely scrap everything after seven minutes.

“If we had lost with XI against XI, then that would be easier to deal with, but in this situation it becomes very frustrating and disappointing. I really thought we could win this match doing our best, but it all crumbled after seven minutes.

“It’s the second time this has happened and I don’t know what I did to deserve this s**t.”

The Coach did confirm there was a mistake when Stefano Mauri was allowed to turn in a Cristian Ledesma free kick for the winner.

“We do zonal marking on free kicks and when there is a mistake the Coach must be the first to tell his team they’ve made an error and must learn from it.”

Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:59 pm

Juan responds to racist abuse
By Football Italia staff

Juan showed great class after he was racially abused by Lazio supporters. “It never happened before. I feel sorry for them.”

The Roma defender heard the racist boos from the Biancocelesti end during the 2-1 result this afternoon and reacted by putting his finger to his lips, which only incited further abuse.

“It’s terribly disappointing, as I’ve been in Rome for 10 years and this has never happened to me before,” the Brazilian told Sky Sport Italia.

“I felt sorry for them, but I have enough character to just shrug these things off and don’t let them affect me on the field.

“I received hugs from the Roma and Lazio players after that incident, as they were also embarrassed by what was happening.

“It is a particular shame as we all came on to the pitch before kick-off with anti-racism messages on our shirts.

“In all my time at Roma, I have never shown disrespect for Lazio, so it was a surprise to be targeted like that.”

---------------------------

Classy from the Lazio players.

Classy from Juan himself as well although reacting to the chants probably made it worse for him. The irony that both clubs just attended an anti-racism summit prior to the match must've been lost on the Lazio fans.

Classless scum.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by schnix Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:00 pm

goat *bleep*
schnix
schnix
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by JAY-Z Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:46 am

Juan :bow:

JAY-Z
JAY-Z
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by ErPupone Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:45 am

And Juan was, imo, one of our best players in the derby. Unfortunately, he was one step ahead on Lazio's second goal, allowing Mauri to knock it in. It's also amazing how he managed to keep his calm after being continuously jeered

About the match, well I guess we're all gutted in the way we lost. We played well considering we were a man down for 85 minutes. The most frustrating part to watch was a spell that lasted about 15 minutes where we just seemed so tired. Bojan's entrance probably should've been earlier, since he had the legs to run at Lazio's backline. Aside from that, we can't really blame Enrique. The substitutions were forced upon him. The Lamela for Lobont change was the most logical choice; one man down, we couldn't take out Simplicio or Pjanic or else our midfield would've been run down by Lazio, Totti and Borini also had to stay, so Lamela was the odd man out.

I saw Enrique's interview on Rai after the game and he just seemed completely disappointed and discouraged. He admit that he used the wrong word on Sky, saying that he's Spanish so his translation wasn't good lol. But his main message was that we have to look forward to the next match and try to play up to our potential from now till the end of the season.

Champions League does seem out of reach now, but there's still many games to go and, as Enrique put it, we have to be the best we can be.
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:44 pm

To be honest, I generally considered CL places to be a bridge to far for us anyway. We'll have to make do with EL football again next season, but even if we don't finish in those places, I'd be content.

Enrique has every reason to be frustrated though. To work so hard in the buildup of this match only for all that hard work to go down the drain after 7 minutes is maddening. But that's what it is to coach this side. Things like that happen to us more often than not.

Also: We now lead the league in red cards with 8.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:41 pm

Refs’ association: Roma red ‘absurd’
By Football Italia staff

Head of the Italian referees’ association (AIA) Marcello Nicchi believes that the rule that saw Maarten Stekelenburg dismissed in the Rome derby is ‘absurd’.

The Dutch shot-stopper was dismissed seven minutes into the weekend’s Derby della Capitale between Roma and Lazio for catching Miroslav Klose in his unsuccessful attempt to knock the ball from the German international’s feet.

Pierluigi Collina admitted last month that the International Football Association Board - the game’s rule-makers - are discussing the possibility of changing the rule, so such instances would yield only a yellow card, and Nicchi is in agreement after this weekend.

“The expulsion of the goalkeeper who conceded the penalty is a ridiculous rule, but the referee complied with the regulation.

“We agree that this rule should be changed because it is different from a malicious foul. The penalty was justified, though.

“It is absurd that the goalkeeper must now serve a one-game ban - it is a penalty served three times.”

Nicchi also took time to contradict the belief that Mauro Bergonzi could have suspended play on Sunday when Juan was racially abused by sections of the Lazio support.

“The referee has no right to suspend the game. The decision is down to - and needs to be taken by - those in charge at the stadium
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:49 pm

Beat me to it, Dave.

I completely agree with what Nicchi said.

This happened to us a couple years back when Julio Sergio got sent off against Chievo.

That rule definitely needs to change.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:09 am

Yeah same here Neal.

Like you said yesterday penalty and a yellow card yes,Red card no.

Don't agree with him about the racist abuse,imo the ref should have every right to stop the game.
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next