Juve blasted by ex-player Mauro

2 posters

Go down

Juve blasted by ex-player Mauro  Empty Juve blasted by ex-player Mauro

Post by DeviAngel Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:56 am

Former Juventus midfielder Massimo Mauro has criticised the club following their 1-1 draw with Chievo on Saturday.

The Old Lady have struggled in recent weeks to maintain their Scudetto charge and their failure to beat Chievo has allowed Milan to move three points clear at the top of the table.

“Juventus have lost what had been their strength this season – humility,” the now pundit told Sky Sport Italia.

“There is no longer that desire to run for teammates, to help themselves, to play with that high rhythm that we had previously seen.

“I’m not convinced by the management of the team either and I think boss Antonio Conte has probably made some mistakes in his team selection.”

Juve took the lead against the Verona minnows at the weekend, but allowed the Flying Donkeys back into the game.

“I was at the stadium and the draw is worrying,” continued the ex-Napoli man.

“Mirko Vucinic is now a case to solve. He was jeered after he lost a ball, he didn’t try to win it back and that was in the build up to Chievo’s equaliser.

“It’s also embarrassing that Alessandro Matri isn’t being given any sort of service, I had never seen a Juventus side in such difficulty.

“It’s not a physical issue as the squad has running in their legs, they are just running badly, really badly.”

Juve do have a game in hand over the Rossoneri and will join the Diavolo at the top of the table with a win at Bologna on Wednesday.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Juve blasted by ex-player Mauro  Empty Re: Juve blasted by ex-player Mauro

Post by Cotes Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:45 pm

So true...the man speaks the truth
Vucinic should hold the bench
IDK why Conte insists on playing him when Estigarriba is a much harder worker!
& It's full time for Krasic & Elia to start playing!
The season is almost finished & they are not given any chances which is unfair to both especially Krasic!
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:48 pm

Cotes wrote:So true...the man speaks the truth
Vucinic should hold the bench
IDK why Conte insists on playing him when Estigarriba is a much harder worker!
& It's full time for Krasic & Elia to start playing!
The season is almost finished & they are not given any chances which is unfair to both especially Krasic!

We can't use Attack minded wings when we have emergency in defense

we need Pepe and Giacch on the wings . Krasic Sad if he leaves my heart will be broken
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down