Would you trade Vucinic for Suarez?

+2
TrezeGent
johniet
6 posters

Go down

Would you trade Vucinic for Suarez? Empty Would you trade Vucinic for Suarez?

Post by johniet Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:40 pm

The Juventus in the summer transfer market will have much to do to strengthen the team and make it important for the return in the Champions League. The Bianconeri are in second place and almost certainly fail to qualify among the top three. The Juventus players will want to focus on important because after returning in the high ranks of the Italian league will do so in Europe. Juventus had a problem up front, removing Matri, author of 10 league goals, the other attacking players not score very often. The leaders of Corso Galileo Ferraris want to buy a great striker. Many names matched to Juventus at the moment, there was also talk of Luis Alberto Suarez, Liverpool striker Class 87 '. Suarez arrived in Liverpool in January 2011 for about 27 million euros, a figure very important. Up to this time in 38 appearances overall with the shirt of Liverpool Suarez scored 14 goals, not an exciting booty for one at Ajax he scored 114 goals in three and a half of Ajax. But the problem is especially Suarez-level character. The Uruguayan player has been banned lately for some racist statements against Patrick Evra, the Manchester United player and captain. Phrases that have cost dear to Suarez who is caught with 8 rounds of disqualification. In addition to returning the player's disqualification did not want to shake hands with Evra to establish peace between the two. This attitude is not liked at all that British managers are considering a player's farewell at the end of the season. Of Suarez in addition to other clubs Juventus are also important. The Bianconeri would like to engage the player from Liverpool but they know they are very interested in an exchange with Vucinic. The Montenegrin has arrived in the summer for 15 million euros, he is failing expectations since he only scored 4 goals this season, too little for a player like him. Difficult though that Juventus accept the proposal of the Reds. Suarez could reach no matter Vucinic but will not be easy on him because there is also the Real Madrid which could put a figure on the plate more than Juventus. Suarez is ready to leave England. Also because the atmosphere around the Uruguayan player is really heavy. Suarez is often booed in stadiums British, the British Federation has been shaken by the behavior of South American football player at Liverpool.
johniet
johniet
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Would you trade Vucinic for Suarez? Empty Re: Would you trade Vucinic for Suarez?

Post by TrezeGent Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:18 pm

Suarez is leagues ahead of Vucinic.

I'd trade him for Vucinic any day!
TrezeGent
TrezeGent
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Would you trade Vucinic for Suarez? Empty Re: Would you trade Vucinic for Suarez?

Post by DeviAngel Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:19 pm

No I hate racists !

plus bear in mind Vucinic is playing with injured knee whole season he waits summer for surgery but I am not sayign he is better than Suarez.

DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TrezeGent Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:08 pm

Lol cuz evra said so?

I'd rather see Juventus with a worthy striker. Excuses aside, Juve doesn't have one.
TrezeGent
TrezeGent
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:22 pm

juvefan4life wrote:Lol cuz evra said so?

I'd rather see Juventus with a worthy striker. Excuses aside, Juve doesn't have one.

Its not jsut evra its half EPL + Gyan sorry NO TO RACISTS from me Smile Big no there are better alternatives out there
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:40 pm

Suarez is way better than VUcinic but dunno
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by johniet Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:47 pm

Vucinic plays just for money...Suarez at least shows some love to the clubs he plays for, also Suarez is more complete and i really see him having sucess with Juve with Conte as a coach.The racism issues are just exagerated by the media and i really dont see him as a bad person.
johniet
johniet
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:59 pm

Keep Vucinic and take Suarez too :shisha:

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:30 pm

DeviAngel wrote:No I hate racists !

plus bear in mind Vucinic is playing with injured knee whole season he waits summer for surgery but I am not sayign he is better than Suarez.

SUAREZ IS NOT RACIST!!!
Man...who in gods name would shake the hand of a man who got him banned for 8 games?
Evra is just little b*tch for taking what happen on the field so far
players are gonna say anything to get u off your game
Liverpool has black players likewise Ajax when he was there
The man isn't racist
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:32 pm

Cotes wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:No I hate racists !

SUAREZ IS NOT RACIST!!!
Man...who in gods name would shake the hand of a man who got him banned for 8 games?
Evra is just little b*tch for taking what happen on the field so far
players are gonna say anything to get u off your game
Liverpool has black players likewise Ajax when he was there
The man isn't racist

Actually its not just evra who got instulted If he is not than I would welcome him if he is big no
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum