+5
billy_gr
matpol
danyjr
Albiceleste
BarrileteCosmico
9 posters

Go down

Would you take Bojan back right now? Empty Would you take Bojan back right now?

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:50 pm

With a lackluster Pedro, long term injured Villa and Afellay, and frequently injured Alexis our forward line has been in shambles. If it were not for Messi these injuries would've finished our season. Cuenca and Tello have done incredibly well given what was expected of them, but I can't help but wonder if Bojan would've exploded had he remained with us. Given what we now know about injuries, do you wish we had never sent him off? And would you take him back right now?
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Would you take Bojan back right now? Empty Re: Would you take Bojan back right now?

Post by Albiceleste Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:56 pm

No I think we already have too many forwards as it is, they're just injured. They'll be back soon and until then imo Tello and Cuenca are sufficient to play in their place.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Would you take Bojan back right now? Empty Re: Would you take Bojan back right now?

Post by danyjr Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:10 pm

No way. He's been terrible for Roma as well.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by matpol Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:36 pm

Nope, he is overhyped La Masia player who isn't as good as press and the Barcelona fans would like him to be. Shame that we loaned him for free to Roma and had to buy back him Sad In reality we will pay 1 M for Bojan two season loan to Roma.
matpol
matpol
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:59 pm

as the others said we are quite stacked in this position right now
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:15 pm

Nah. In my opinion though Bojan will never be good enough. I think it's best Bojan and Barca part ways. I think even Cuenca or Tello are better options, to be quite honest.

Which is exactly why I wouldn't bring him back- Cuenca or Tello are both better options IMO
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:15 pm

Bojan was a great great talent....no one should ever doubt that.I have no idea WTH is going on with him now tho.

Guardiola :vagi:
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by matpol Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:47 pm

He flopped because his balls never dropped. I'm happy that I don't have to see sulky Bojan more. His face after another unsuccessful dribbling was sad to watch, good that he is at Roma now. I never rated him too high, I think of him as at squad player at max - I never think he will be starter at Barca. I didn't understand the view that Bojan will be our 9 for years, I always thought of him as bench player, that's it. Bojan = overhyped youngster with no mental toughness.
matpol
matpol
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:06 pm

There's an argument to be made that, based on his previous performances, most of the times he delivered for us when he got a constant run of games. This injury crisis would've given him the chance to start a very long set of games, which could have potentially seen him do the same this season, for a longer period of time. We're only "stacked" in the position because we were forced to promote 2 players. It could have easily been Bojan instead of Tello.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:52 pm

No, dont think so.

I agree, he would of got more chances this season than ever before under Pep however, its a short term thing and he would be right back where he was previously.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Madvillain Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:03 pm

Don't we have that mandatory buy-back clause which will come and kick us in the face? Really not looking forward to that moment when we have to pay 12 million (was that the amount?) for a great talent who forgot to keep developing after his 18th birthday. Because Roma sure as hell isn't going to pay 40 million for this kid.
Madvillain
Madvillain
Starlet
Starlet

http://thvnderbvrst.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum