BarcaKizz
:{Mr.Mustachio!
Kick
MacPhisto/MirrorBallMan
TheRedStag
30 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The Rugby World Cup 2011 Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The Rugby World Cup 2011 Thread

Post by Shamirr Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:06 pm

Cooper isn't a big game flop, I agree... He's just not good enough at the top level... Very poor mans King Carlos...

Shamirr
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

The Rugby World Cup 2011 Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The Rugby World Cup 2011 Thread

Post by BarcaKizz Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:20 pm

Rossoneri Ninja wrote:

So much hypocrisy...

We are anti rugby? Wtf is that?? another made up term to satisfy your Aussie arrogance and ego? We dominated you in all aspects of the game, you were forced into playing defensively and scrapped victory when in fact you weren't the best side on the field. Quade literally soiled himself during this entire game as he couldn't deal with the amount of pressure that we were applying, and proved yet again that he is a big game flop.

However a win is a win and we can live with that, recently you have had the edge over us so overall that Aussie players deserves to be in the semi-final after the great season they'd had so far.

Also i don't understand why you cross reference our Rugby style with Football as that seems completely irrelevant , and seems like you want to take a sh*t on us for knowing how to win knock-out rugby games.

Every nation has its own strengths and weaknesses that need to be respected and celebrated, we combine power, defense and kicking as the bases to our playing style, because its effective and gets us the results we need.

You completely misread my post... Chill out ffs

I never said SA played 'anti-rugby'... if you read my post I said thats part of the game and SA outplayed us. I only said that in response to Kevacious or someone who said Mourinho would be proud of Australia's game. I was saying that Australia's play isn't really at all like what Mourinho is known for. Why did I cross reference? Because someone else already did it, I was responding.

SA's game isn't that bad, and as I said, its part of the game. They played their game very well, but it just didn't work in the end. Australia didn't get to play their normal game because of how good SA were, but the way Australia normally play is great and has me much more interested in rugby than before.

And wow... now you're being racist with your 'Aussie arrogance and ego'... wtf?? All I was ever doing was explaining that Australia isn't the 'Mou type Rugby team' and SA is the more defensive team. SA are f***ing good... thats why the game was close, now chill.
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Magricos Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:16 pm

Cooper is a mercurial player most of the other fly halves in the top teams have more experience than him it doesn't mean they are better than him and he was instrumental in the tri nations win so how isn't he good enough.

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:57 pm

BarcaKizz wrote:
Rossoneri Ninja wrote:

So much hypocrisy...

We are anti rugby? Wtf is that?? another made up term to satisfy your Aussie arrogance and ego? We dominated you in all aspects of the game, you were forced into playing defensively and scrapped victory when in fact you weren't the best side on the field. Quade literally soiled himself during this entire game as he couldn't deal with the amount of pressure that we were applying, and proved yet again that he is a big game flop.

However a win is a win and we can live with that, recently you have had the edge over us so overall that Aussie players deserves to be in the semi-final after the great season they'd had so far.

Also i don't understand why you cross reference our Rugby style with Football as that seems completely irrelevant , and seems like you want to take a sh*t on us for knowing how to win knock-out rugby games.

Every nation has its own strengths and weaknesses that need to be respected and celebrated, we combine power, defense and kicking as the bases to our playing style, because its effective and gets us the results we need.

I never said SA played 'anti-rugby'... if you read my post I said thats part of the game and SA outplayed us. I only said that in response to Kevacious or someone who said Mourinho would be proud of Australia's game. I was saying that Australia's play isn't really at all like what Mourinho is known for. Why did I cross reference? Because someone else already did it, I was responding.

SA's game isn't that bad, and as I said, its part of the game. They played their game very well, but it just didn't work in the end. Australia didn't get to play their normal game because of how good SA were, but the way Australia normally play is great and has me much more interested in rugby than before.

And wow... now you're being racist with your 'Aussie arrogance and ego'... wtf?? All I was ever doing was explaining that Australia isn't the 'Mou type Rugby team' and SA is the more defensive team. SA are f***ing good... thats why the game was close, now chill.

I called you arrogant because you were degrading our style to something simplistic and inferior in comparison to the Aussie/Nz brand of rubgy, there is no racism what are u talking about i do not hate/despise the "Aussie race" if there is such a thing.

On Quade, he's a genius with ball in hand and i like his running game allot, i expected him to light up the show against SA but he just didn't show up. Do not take what i said so seriously , im not a serious kinda guy...seriously.

@ Kizz it is chilled bra Thumbs up

I expected the Aussies to beat us, since you've have better us on many recent occasion, what i didn't expect though is to find out that you could still beat us even though you played badly lol Damn that Pocock , Damn Richie, Damn Lawrence, Damn Brussow's injury woes, Damn the Irish, Damn the benching of the best front rower in the world ( if you did not know its Bismarck ) ARGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! drinking smoking drinking
Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:01 pm

Whens Aussies v NZ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Shamirr Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:33 pm

Sunday October 16th
Shamirr
Shamirr
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:55 pm

thanks might actually watch that

Back to top Go down

Post by Magricos Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:25 am

Argentina were impressive against the All Blacks and I'm happy that they have finally been added to the tri-nations.

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:27 am

Rossoneri Ninja wrote:
BarcaKizz wrote:
Rossoneri Ninja wrote:

So much hypocrisy...

I called you arrogant because you were degrading our style to something simplistic and inferior in comparison to the Aussie/Nz brand of rubgy, there is no racism what are u talking about i do not hate/despise the "Aussie race" if there is such a thing.

On Quade, he's a genius with ball in hand and i like his running game allot, i expected him to light up the show against SA but he just didn't show up. Do not take what i said so seriously , im not a serious kinda guy...seriously.

@ Kizz it is chilled bra Thumbs up

I expected the Aussies to beat us, since you've have better us on many recent occasion, what i didn't expect though is to find out that you could still beat us even though you played badly lol Damn that Pocock , Damn Richie, Damn Lawrence, Damn Brussow's injury woes, Damn the Irish, Damn the benching of the best front rower in the world ( if you did not know its Bismarck ) ARGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! drinking smoking drinking

All is cool man, didn't mean to be that serious either, I was probably excited from the win, but frustrated at the game. It annoys me watching those kind of games. As I said, I don't like it, but it is part of the game and SA are very good at it.

And yeah, there's no such thing as an 'Aussie race' but I thought it was a bit rich you were referring to some sort of 'Aussie' ego or arrogance which Australian people have.

Anyway, well played, and I didn't mean to annoy you. drinking
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:21 am

Haha cheers bra lol

Tbh we get annoyed when the Aussie beat us at anything, as we rarely get the better of you in any sport code, cricket (especially cricket Crying or Very sad ) , rugby, football, hockey, athletics ect.

So out've sheer jealously we like to label the Aussies as arrogant and egostical, buts its done more in jest than anything else.
Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:23 pm

Weekend has finally arrived. 2moro its Wales and France, and then Sunday, Australia and New Zealand!

I juz wanted to post this, maybe some of ya'll already know and maybe it has been posted before in this thread. But i don't know that it has been, so...

Since 1991, the 2nd World Cup, the team that beat the former champions went on to win the tournament in every world cup. That simply means, in 1987 New Zealand won the World Cup, in the next World Cup Australia beat them and went on to clinch the title, and in the next world cup South Africa beat Australia and went on to win the tournament, and so it went on and on.

So Australia for the RWC2011? Because if you take this stat into account then you can see the clear pattern and you have to think that it could be on. I definately think this pattern will continue, well juz for this world cup.

So C'mon Wallabies!!! Thumbs up
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Magricos Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:46 am

No Kurtley Beale for the semis. Sad

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Magricos Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:05 am

Finally.

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Magricos Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:08 am

I think Wales will take it.

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Magricos Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:25 am

Red card for the Welsh captain 19 mins in. :coffee: This game just got more interesting.

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Magricos Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:26 am

I still expect France to lose although they have the extra man advantage.

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Magricos Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:46 am

France is in the final. affraid Can't wait for tomorrow's match Beale will be missing but I'm hoping for a win.

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Magricos Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:36 am

30 mins again. banana

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Shamirr Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:44 am

Can NZ hold it together? I'm not so sure... but I'll be backing them I guess...
Shamirr
Shamirr
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Magricos Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:45 am

All Blacks in the final. 20-6 Some people said the WC probably is a year to early for them. Congrats to NZ.

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Shamirr Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:54 am

Great game from the AB's, here's hoping they thrash the cowardly French!
Shamirr
Shamirr
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:07 am

GO THE ALL BLACKS!!!!

dagg you freaking Legend!
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:25 am

Well All Blacks deserve it and in my eyes they are as good as champions already. Great stuff.
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:00 pm

Yes, Australia looked beaten at the start. They looked better in the second half but no where near good enough.

I would rather the abs taking on wales but I am fine with France.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Shamirr Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:44 pm

Props must be given to Cruden, he's stepped in without any real prep, into massive shoes and under massive pressure and he has been very very solid.
Shamirr
Shamirr
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:23 pm

Argentina put up a better fight than Australia :coffee:
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next