McLewis
Die Borussen
Mr Nick09
white_star
11 posters

Go down

Suarez to PSG Empty Suarez to PSG

Post by white_star Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:09 pm

Liverpool striker Luis Suarez has told French television he would be open to a move to Ligue 1 leaders Paris St Germain.
The Uruguayan has been linked with a summer move to the oil-rich Parisians and his national team captain Diego Lugano plays for the club.

When asked if he would like to play PSG by Canal+, Suarez replied: "Yes I could go to Paris, like many big teams.

"There are many big clubs with such a reputation that want to build a top team and Paris is one of those teams that is recruiting to strengthen.

"I would love if (me and Lugano) could play together."

Earlier this week, Liverpool manager Kenny Dalglish told PSG they will only be wasting their time if they attempt to sign Suarez.

"Nobody has spoken to us but it wouldn’t make any difference," he said.

"If they (PSG) reversed the charges, the call would not get taken. It’s the usual story."

So Suarez says he is open for a move. Daglish is saying no way. What do you guys think?
Nick your a PSG fan so would you welcome a move for Suarez?

Eurosport
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Suarez to PSG Empty Re: Suarez to PSG

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:16 pm

he is a c*nt but he is also very good. The social impact wouldnt be so good tho, a lot of bad publicity because the black community is so important in france, and racism is still a big issue.

In a football sense, we can always add quality but PSG need a CF more than a SS who cant score. I would take him ahead of Kaka, definitely.

and lugano is shat lol, probably leaving next summer, so that's that.

Last edited by Mr Nick09 on Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:21 pm

PSG to win the CL if dat true :bow:

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:46 pm

Whole lotta rubbish me thinks.

As Nick said, the cultural portion of this move doesn't bode well for him. The black community would jeer him to pieces and I don't think he's strong enough for that..
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:56 pm

Ya true after his little racist incident. I am just wondering why he is talking about PSG if they didn't approach him. Does he not like it at Liverpool. I never really liked the guy because he is a big diver and knew his impact at Liverpool wasn't going to be immense.
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by lenear1030 Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:07 pm

Personally I think he's an awesome player, but he's a cheat, diver, and a racist. I wouldn't touch this guy any time soon coming off of this last incident.
lenear1030
lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by NiallQuinnsdiscoPants Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:00 pm

Is he mentally strong enough to stay in the EPL. I think the abuse he gets here will be far worse than anything he will get in France.

I was at the match on saturday and pretty much the whole game all you could hear was "We know what you are, we know what you are, Luis Suarez we know what you are". Plus everytime he got near the ball he was boo'd. I think it will be a similar story at pretty much every ground in the country except Anfield.

Liverpools reputation was ruined by the whole affair, getting rid could be the first step of them trying to rebuild it.

I think hes quite over rated tbh. He does show flashes of brilliance, but they are to far and few between. Seems like the vast majority of the time instead of trying to create or score goals he his looking to flop over.

I the likes of Drogba used to be the same, but he seemed to cut it and try rebuild his reputation. But Suarez just seems to get worse.

I think him moving on to a new country would be a good thing for both him & Liverpool, so i wouldnt be surprised if it happens in the Summer.
NiallQuinnsdiscoPants
NiallQuinnsdiscoPants
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:14 pm

Why the frakk would we get rid of our best player, our only creative spark at times? We're trying to improve, not shoot ourselves in the foot.

The racism thing will be forgotten in a year or two. No one remembers Gerrard pounding a guy in the bar do they eco smile .
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:16 pm

Messiah "Aggerswagger" wrote:Why the frakk would we get rid of our best player, our only creative spark at times? We're trying to improve, not shoot ourselves in the foot.

The racism thing will be forgotten in a year or two. No one remembers Gerrard pounding a guy in the bar do they eco smile .

are you really comparing a player making a racial insult on the pitch to a fellow player, to having bar fight? really?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:21 pm

On a footballing level, I believe he would certainly be a success at PSG, but as others said, he is scum and clubs should stay away.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:24 pm

Suarez doesn't deserve to play with Pastorgoat.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:34 pm

Glad you all think that he's racist, when even his black teammate came out and said he wasn't. I don't want to derail this thread and talk about his innocence or what not. But either way it will be forgotten.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by donttreadonred Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:39 am

Messiah "Aggerswagger" wrote:Glad you all think that he's racist, when even his black teammate came out and said he wasn't. I don't want to derail this thread and talk about his innocence or what not. But either way it will be forgotten.
It's not worth it. Just leave it alone.

As for the links, they are tenous at best. The article reads between the lines an awful lot. Suarez complements PSG and says he would like playing with his international teammate Lugano. If Cavani said Liverpool were a big club, and he likes the idea of playing with his international strike partner, do you think the internet would explode... Oh, wait... It might. Never mind. Bad example, but you get the picture.
donttreadonred
donttreadonred
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:47 am

Won't happen.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor