Yeezus
Kick
Raptorgunner
Zealous
billy_gr
BarrileteCosmico
13 posters

Go down

Jonas Gutierrez: RVP is not a good person Empty Jonas Gutierrez: RVP is not a good person

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:20 am

Jonas Gutierrez has labelled Robin van Persie as "not a good person" after he clashed with Tim Krul during Arsenal's 2-1 win over Newcastle.

Dutchman Van Persie, who has been in sensational form for the Gunners scoring 26 goals in 28 Premier League appearances this season, scored the equaliser in the game.

Yet it was the confrontation between Van Persie and countryman Krul, apparently fuelled by the 23-year-old goalkeeper's alleged time wasting earlier in the game, that threatened to take centre stage.

However Guiterrez believes that Van Persie is to be blamed for the altercation and that his attitude was far from professional.

Gutierrez told The Journal: "I think Van Persie was wrong.

"There was no need for him to do that – they have won the game, it is finished. I can't understand a person like that. I think it is not right. When you feel like that, it is because you are not a good person.

"I don't care about the football, I'm talking about the person. When you have people who do that, it's not right. We are all used to getting kicks, it's a sport of contact. But when you have things like that, it is not right. It is not easy to accept."

The Argentine also went on to commend his team-mate's attitude during the conflict and congratulated him on remaining calm, despite the heated situation.

"He was the only Arsenal player who reacted like that. The others were saying to him, 'Calm down, calm down',” he continued.

"When you do that, the fans go crazy as well, so it's no good for the atmosphere of the sport. It didn't help the game – both sets of fans are having a good evening, they're enjoying the game.

"He made a big mistake. I say well done to Tim for staying calm. In a second, you can lose your mind, but we have to stay focused.

"I was pleased with Tim. You have to think of the next game and the rest of the season at that moment. It is no good to have a reaction and get a three-game ban or something like that."
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Jonas Gutierrez: RVP is not a good person Empty Re: Jonas Gutierrez: RVP is not a good person

Post by billy_gr Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:22 am

RVP has ill intentons
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Jonas Gutierrez: RVP is not a good person Empty Re: Jonas Gutierrez: RVP is not a good person

Post by Zealous Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:23 am

I guess RVP is not humble and respectful :vagi:
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:27 am

RVP is a true Arsenal Captain. :bow:
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:51 am

Not surprising, he does play for arsenal :coffee:
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:55 am

Kick wrote:Not surprising, he does play for arsenal :coffee:

Look who is talking, your captain is a racist punk lol.

You wish you had a player half RVP Quality and heart. :coffee:

Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:47 am

Jonas Gutierrez: RVP is not a good person 170914d1304811414-funny-strange-random-pics-oh-he-mad
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Yeezus Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:52 am

RVP accepted that captains armband with ill intentions.

Yeezus
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by lenear1030 Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:59 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Jonas Gutierrez has labelled Robin van Persie as "not a good person" after he clashed with Tim Krul during Arsenal's 2-1 win over Newcastle.

Dutchman Van Persie, who has been in sensational form for the Gunners scoring 26 goals in 28 Premier League appearances this season, scored the equaliser in the game.

Yet it was the confrontation between Van Persie and countryman Krul, apparently fuelled by the 23-year-old goalkeeper's alleged time wasting earlier in the game, that threatened to take centre stage.

However Guiterrez believes that Van Persie is to be blamed for the altercation and that his attitude was far from professional.

Gutierrez told The Journal: "I think Van Persie was wrong.

"There was no need for him to do that – they have won the game, it is finished. I can't understand a person like that. I think it is not right. When you feel like that, it is because you are not a good person.

"I don't care about the football, I'm talking about the person. When you have people who do that, it's not right. We are all used to getting kicks, it's a sport of contact. But when you have things like that, it is not right. It is not easy to accept."

The Argentine also went on to commend his team-mate's attitude during the conflict and congratulated him on remaining calm, despite the heated situation.

"He was the only Arsenal player who reacted like that. The others were saying to him, 'Calm down, calm down',” he continued.

"When you do that, the fans go crazy as well, so it's no good for the atmosphere of the sport. It didn't help the game – both sets of fans are having a good evening, they're enjoying the game.

"He made a big mistake. I say well done to Tim for staying calm. In a second, you can lose your mind, but we have to stay focused.

"I was pleased with Tim. You have to think of the next game and the rest of the season at that moment. It is no good to have a reaction and get a three-game ban or something like that."

:facepalm:

when was Krul being calm?
lenear1030
lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:00 am

Kick wrote:Jonas Gutierrez: RVP is not a good person 170914d1304811414-funny-strange-random-pics-oh-he-mad
Jonas Gutierrez: RVP is not a good person 15576
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:15 am

I remember Rvp asking Kelly to wank, When Rvp completely did a yellow card tackle on him. Lol. Lost a bit respect for the guy, But then again no denying his ability.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:18 am

Nishank wrote:I remember Rvp asking Kelly to wank, When Rvp completely did a yellow card tackle on him. Lol. Lost a bit respect for the guy, But then again no denying his ability.

Wanking is not really bad thing, no shame in wanking or diving. eco smile
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:23 am

Maybe next time, Krul won't waste so much time
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:25 am

Yeah it was childish from RvP but nothing all that menacing.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by lenear1030 Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:28 am

Lex wrote:Maybe next time, Krul won't waste so much time

This.

All RvP did was tell him to stop time wasting, and then when Verm scored the winner in stoppage time, he told Krul that he could waste time then. There's absolutely nothing wrong with that kind of trash talk. Krul got butthurt both times and made a scene. I didnt think it was classy of RvP taunting Krul after he got upset, but he shouldnt have been so pissy about it because after all he WAS wasting time.
lenear1030
lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:17 pm

You are all wrong..........

RVP did not have a go at Krul for wasting time........

Krul was getting angry at RVP because he was constantly practically standing on Krul's toes when he was trying to kick the ball out.......

So Krul said move back or the ball is going to hit you and RVP said go on then.....

Then the hambags started from there and :facepalm: at Krul wasting time i have seen GK's on a weekly basis who waste alot more then Krul did its a bit difficult to kick the ball out when a player is basically standing next to you.

Having said this i wish Jonas did what Ben Arfa did which was........

“He’s not our problem.

“We can’t waste energy on him, it must all go on those last 10 games and we concentrate on getting as many points from the 30 as we can.

“That’s all finished, we now just have to keep our heads up high.

“There are 10 hard games ahead of us.”

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:37 pm

IDK who to believe
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Be/\/ceCALI Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:04 pm

Kick wrote:Not surprising, he does play for arsenal :coffee:

You wish you had him.
Be/\/ceCALI
Be/\/ceCALI
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum