Milan31
Spooony
Dante
Ganso
Potential
38 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

AC Milan vs FC Barcelona; first leg official thread - Page 7 Empty Re: AC Milan vs FC Barcelona; first leg official thread

Post by M99 Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:45 am

First time in 30 CL games, Barcelona does not score.

Milan :bow:

M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

AC Milan vs FC Barcelona; first leg official thread - Page 7 Empty Re: AC Milan vs FC Barcelona; first leg official thread

Post by Ganso Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:15 am

M99 wrote:First time in 30 CL games, Barcelona does not score.

Milan :bow:
this was one of the 17 games Pep's team didnt score
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:32 am

Dante13 wrote:oh and one last thing ; gotta love all the "boo-hoo" from the cules Laughing

I may admire their football , and that goes way back from 08-09(Figo+Rivaldo times), but these things prevent me to respect them as champions which they are. Champions accept the result and move on , they don't bitch about the pitch like buttheart chicks :coffee:

Dante13 wrote:kido,you earned the Ibra facepalm. kudos!... :coffee:
though , i don't expect your 10 year old brain to get why .

anyway

I just wonder , how many "next time" like this one , all of Barcelona's unfairly treated opponents will have to suffer .
As Drogba said some years back ,
because the ref had favoured Barcelona -oh what a coincedence- :coffee: ,
"it's a f****** disgrace.

You are such a hypocrite Laughing

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Cookie Monster Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:32 pm

harhar11 wrote:
Dante13 wrote:oh and one last thing ; gotta love all the "boo-hoo" from the cules Laughing

I may admire their football , and that goes way back from 08-09(Figo+Rivaldo times), but these things prevent me to respect them as champions which they are. Champions accept the result and move on , they don't bitch about the pitch like buttheart chicks :coffee:

anyway

I just wonder , how many "next time" like this one , all of Barcelona's unfairly treated opponents will have to suffer .

@ your sig.....It's 'hypocrisy', not 'hypocritism'. If you're going to troll, at least do it with correct grammar, sir. :shisha:
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan31 Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:39 pm

Cookie Monster wrote:
harhar11 wrote:

anyway

@ your sig.....It's 'hypocrisy', not 'hypocritism'. If you're going to troll, at least do it with correct grammar, sir. :shisha:
+1
Milan31
Milan31
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:14 pm

hypocritism Laughing
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:36 pm

Thanks for the for the correction, spelling police. Still doesn't change the fact that I love the hypocrisy Laughing

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Cookie Monster Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:03 pm

harhar11 wrote:Thanks for the for the correction, spelling police. Still doesn't change the fact that I love the hypocrisy Laughing

No problem
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:25 am

harhar11 wrote:

anyway

you didn't even know how to spell hypocrisy and you claim i am hypocrite ..

Laughing fail...

you sure you understand what's a hypocrite? Because in these posts , there's nothing hypocritical to it . Unless you think complaining about a pitch because you couldn't win , is the same with what the ref did to Milan , then what can i say.

i love the "hypocritisim" too Laughing

And for the record, i just expressed my disgust about refs favouring Barcelona , i never said anything in contradiction to my first post nor did i said that we were better than Barcelona and we lost just because of that..

in fact , i think you deserve the Ibra facepalm even more than the previous 10 year old Laughing , but anyway, who cares
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:01 pm

just noticed that this is not even the 2nd leg thread, time to kill this one off.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7