Will Messi become Barças all time top scorer tomorrow?

+30
goonbrain
Valkyrja
guest7
Jack Daniels
BiasedMilanFan3
zizzle
Giggslegend
_LMG_10_
jibers
S32TABLANCA
Sushi Master
ronalessi
Lex
•MilanDevil•
billionmillion
Dnmac4
Milan31
rsinatra
culefan
Mr_Puyol
Pedram
Abramovich
DRK
BarcaLearning
Raptorgunner
Collblanc
TheRedStag
BarrileteCosmico
JAY-Z
Albiceleste
34 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Will Messi become Barças all time top scorer tomorrow? - Page 3 Empty Re: Will Messi become Barças all time top scorer tomorrow?

Post by Lord Hades Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:46 pm

goonbrain wrote:
I wonder what is really expected from him to be called the true GOAT?

help his team win the league this season?

Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Will Messi become Barças all time top scorer tomorrow? - Page 3 Empty Re: Will Messi become Barças all time top scorer tomorrow?

Post by che Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:52 pm

because he's never done that before...?
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:54 pm

they do lol

i am just saying that if he somehow manages to help barca win the league from this point on , and plays a major part in it , it ll surely raise his chances of being the 'goat'
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:59 pm

Congrats to Messi. Humongous achievement.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:15 pm

Lex wrote:My last contribution for tonight; every single goal Messi has scored for Barcelona up until today/yesterday

His chipped goal yesterday is a carbon-copy of his very first goal :bow:
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Amar Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:43 pm

Incredible, easily the best player I've ever seen.

Its amazing how in a 4-5 years he could easily hit the 500 mark.
Amar
Amar
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:34 pm

Albiceleste wrote:
Saetablanca wrote:I think he will break Raul's record, but it will take him a while. For how many years can he go on with this form? I personally doubt he could hit 400 Barca goals too, but he probably can. No further than that. This guy isnt going to be slamming in 50 a year for the rest of his career, you know.
Messi will easily surpass the 400 mark with years left to play. He's 166 goals away and he's 24 years old, he doesn't need 50 a year.

You assume he will play CF for Barca until he retires...
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:48 pm

At least until 30-31, right? I don't see why he would be moved before that. That's a good 6 more years for him, 400 does not seem impossible. He only needs an average of 25 goals per season throughout 6 years to achieve 400.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:53 pm

Such a shame his talents will be wasted at Barca forever, well until he goes back to Argie or what not.
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:06 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:At least until 30-31, right? I don't see why he would be moved before that. That's a good 6 more years for him, 400 does not seem impossible. He only needs an average of 25 goals per season throughout 6 years to achieve 400.

Exactly my point, who says that he will be Barca's striker, who the whole team is built upon, until that age? Maybe he will change clubs (I know he has said he wants to stay, but in football stuff changes quickly). Maybe he will no longer be the CF (remember that switch him down to CM once Xavi retires stuff?). Maybe others will come and the whole team will not be built so completely around him as it is now. He can definately achieve 400, but I cant see him getting significantly past that.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:41 pm

Saetablanca wrote:
BarrileteCosmico wrote:At least until 30-31, right? I don't see why he would be moved before that. That's a good 6 more years for him, 400 does not seem impossible. He only needs an average of 25 goals per season throughout 6 years to achieve 400.

Exactly my point, who says that he will be Barca's striker, who the whole team is built upon, until that age? Maybe he will change clubs (I know he has said he wants to stay, but in football stuff changes quickly). Maybe he will no longer be the CF (remember that switch him down to CM once Xavi retires stuff?). Maybe others will come and the whole team will not be built so completely around him as it is now. He can definately achieve 400, but I cant see him getting significantly past that.

NERMAN: Messi, we coming for you...
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:45 pm

6 years is a long time. No one knows what might happen.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:31 pm

Messi will be NERMAN :bow: s Xavi

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum