Juve-Milan: A game to remember [ GREAT READ ]

+3
zarola
Juveman17
DeviAngel
7 posters

Go down

Juve-Milan: A game to remember  [ GREAT READ ]  Empty Juve-Milan: A game to remember [ GREAT READ ]

Post by DeviAngel Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:42 pm

http://www.football-italia.net/16901/juve-milan-game-remember

c'e solo un capitano
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Juve-Milan: A game to remember  [ GREAT READ ]  Empty Re: Juve-Milan: A game to remember [ GREAT READ ]

Post by Juveman17 Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:19 pm

great article
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Juve-Milan: A game to remember  [ GREAT READ ]  Empty Re: Juve-Milan: A game to remember [ GREAT READ ]

Post by zarola Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:19 pm

one of the comments says juve is now technically not unbeaten since they lose in 90 minutes to milan, is this true?
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:47 am

zarola wrote:one of the comments says juve is now technically not unbeaten since they lose in 90 minutes to milan, is this true?

well the match lasted 120 minutes but who knows if you bet we lost but in terms of match length we are unbeaten if its considered loss than its the most beautiful loss ever lol Very Happy
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:00 pm

zarola wrote:one of the comments says juve is now technically not unbeaten since they lose in 90 minutes to milan, is this true?

The match was 120 minutes long, not 90.

At the end of the match, it was a draw.
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BoBo Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:30 pm

7amood11 wrote:

The match was 120 minutes long, not 90.

At the end of the match, it was a draw.

Spot on, there is no way around it, Juve are still unbeaten

If after 120 minutes the score had still been 1-2 Juve would not have been unbeaten EVEN if they would then go on and win on penalties.

But this was just another draw for the collection.

BoBo
BoBo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by turmoil Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:55 pm

i don't know if that is true, we lost 2-1 and because the first match ended 2-1 we played 30 extra minuts. if we had won the first match 3-0 we would have lost 2-1 this time.

chelsea met napoli in CL and the first match ended 3-1 to napoli the second match chelsea won 4-1 did chelsea lose the first match? Chelsea won both matches then, i dont't think so.

of course Juve lost 1-2 and then Mirko did it for us. graet and the loss means nothing.
turmoil
turmoil
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:57 am

turmoil wrote:i don't know if that is true, we lost 2-1 and because the first match ended 2-1 we played 30 extra minuts. if we had won the first match 3-0 we would have lost 2-1 this time.

chelsea met napoli in CL and the first match ended 3-1 to napoli the second match chelsea won 4-1 did chelsea lose the first match? Chelsea won both matches then, i dont't think so.

of course Juve lost 1-2 and then Mirko did it for us. graet and the loss means nothing.

I'm not understanding your logic here.

Yes, we played an extra 30 minutes, which means that the game wasn't 90 minutes long, it was 120 minutes long. At the end of the match (that means at the end of the 120 minutes), the result was 2-2.

Oh, and how did Chelsea win both games vs Napoli? They lost the first game but won the second by a greater margin so they went through.
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by turmoil Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:38 am

my point is. we won the first match 2-1 the only way we could get in overtime was if we lost 2-1 not any other result.

then we played 30 ekstra minutes and se if we could get a winner otherwise penelties. we could have lost 2-1 and won on penalties. and still be unbeaten, not in my book.

yes a greater margin and in this case the margin was the same therefore ,exsta time. if we won the first 2-1 then we must have lost the second 2-1 otherwise no exstra time.
turmoil
turmoil
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by bianconeri714 Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:13 am

turmoil's is honoring the extra time as a separate game, i think the final score reading 2-2 makes this false, but it is debatable.

how funny that we are still unbeaten in italy yet lost to sporting from the sorry portuguese league in pre season aha, and could only tie lower division notts county and new promoted betis
bianconeri714
bianconeri714
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by BoBo Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:02 pm

turmoil wrote:my point is. we won the first match 2-1 the only way we could get in overtime was if we lost 2-1 not any other result.

then we played 30 ekstra minutes and se if we could get a winner otherwise penelties. we could have lost 2-1 and won on penalties. and still be unbeaten, not in my book.

yes a greater margin and in this case the margin was the same therefore ,exsta time. if we won the first 2-1 then we must have lost the second 2-1 otherwise no exstra time.

??^^ so i guess we beat milan 1-0 and at the same time lost 1-2
BoBo
BoBo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by turmoil Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:49 pm

ok let us take another game.

we won the first tie 3-1 but lost the second 1-3 then there will be exstra time there mirko scores 2-3. end of game and juve are in the final.

did we won that game 2-3?

the first game we lost 1-2 the second we won 2-1 then exstra time, no goals there then we lose on penalties. the second game we lost 2-1?
turmoil
turmoil
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down