Milan31
Tomwin Lannister
EL Patron
DeviAngel
leemhuis
20 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Napoli vs. Juventus Coppa Italia Final - Page 2 Empty Re: Napoli vs. Juventus Coppa Italia Final

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu 22 Mar 2012, 20:48

The South is now having an identity crisis: Who to support, their only good team, or their adopted team? hmm

BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Napoli vs. Juventus Coppa Italia Final - Page 2 Empty Re: Napoli vs. Juventus Coppa Italia Final

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Thu 22 Mar 2012, 20:51

Patrick Bateman wrote:Napoli better give their all for this,I don't want Juve getting that silver star before us.
Dream on buddy Smile :dance:
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by NavJuve Fri 23 Mar 2012, 00:00

rwo power wrote:Out of curiousity, how's the standing of the Coppa Italia in Italy? In England the national cups seems to be considered of little importance, but in Germany, the DFB Pokal always has quite some standing, too (this year's final will be Bayern vs Dortmund, for example). So how do people in Italy view their Coppa?

Sorry but here in England FA cup is actually highly regarded, first since the big teams want to win it, especially if they want to win the treble. Second, the chance to play at Wembley, and third, it's looked highly upon around the world due to the fact it has teams from all the divisions, so an unknown team like Bury FC can play Manchester United, making it a very great, special and unique occasion.
NavJuve
NavJuve
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by leemhuis Fri 23 Mar 2012, 00:36

So, in the EPL, winning the cup is more important than getting a CL place? Most national cups allow all divisions or at least top 4-5 divisions to enter I think.
leemhuis
leemhuis
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Fri 23 Mar 2012, 00:43

I don't know my I'm even worried,sure Napoli have this in the bag with El Matador banana
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by KMD Fri 23 Mar 2012, 01:46

what time is the game? Preferably Eastern time!

Two of my favorite Italian teams!
KMD
KMD
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Fri 23 Mar 2012, 06:55

NavJuve wrote:Sorry but here in England FA cup is actually highly regarded, first since the big teams want to win it, especially if they want to win the treble. Second, the chance to play at Wembley, and third, it's looked highly upon around the world due to the fact it has teams from all the divisions, so an unknown team like Bury FC can play Manchester United, making it a very great, special and unique occasion.
Well, this season in Germany the lowest league team in the first round of the DFB Pokal was a 7th league side, IIRC Smile

From what I gathered from reports etc, I thought I heard that the EPL sides usually play their reserve players / youngsters in the cups, thus giving the expression that they don't take this too seriously.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Fri 23 Mar 2012, 23:27

http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy/2012/03/23/2987464/maradona-keen-to-attend-napolis-coppa-italia-final-clash

:bow:
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by andiii Sat 24 Mar 2012, 00:07

FA cup is not highly rated. the final is a decent game to watch and usually entertaining. but it's not regarded any higher at all. the only people who big it up are the english pundits
andiii
andiii
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by leemhuis Sat 24 Mar 2012, 00:15

To me the best ever. I always love this goal:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zg3uS4ZBHtM
leemhuis
leemhuis
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by NavJuve Sat 24 Mar 2012, 01:21

The FA cup is obviously rated below the league and Champion's League, but it's still important, that's coming from someone who lives in Manchester, which is what he wanted to know. Team's aren't distraught from being knocked out, but it can make or break a teams season, as you can see from Liverpool and maybe Chelsea.

And yes teams don't always play their best teams, but if you're playing a semi-professional team you wouldn't risk Rooney and Aguero when you know you're going to win.
NavJuve
NavJuve
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by manlio Sat 24 Mar 2012, 14:47

Juventus

manlio
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Sat 24 Mar 2012, 14:56

Napoli President Aurelio De Laurentiis:

“Right now they say it’ll be played in Rome, but it could be Milan, Paris or London. Juventus President Andrea Agnelli and I will have our say on the venue for the Final, discuss it on Monday and set ticket prices."

Courtesy of Devi :dance:
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum