paperbackwriter
McLewis
izzy
Yuri Yukuv
halamadrid2
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Sandro Rossell: Our relationship is on standby - Page 2 Empty Re: Sandro Rossell: Our relationship is on standby

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:30 am

honesltly who cares

keep fighting if you want to. no one cares if your relationship is on "stand by"

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Sandro Rossell: Our relationship is on standby - Page 2 Empty Re: Sandro Rossell: Our relationship is on standby

Post by Albiceleste Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:05 am

Gaudiola wrote:
Crimson wrote:It's funny how the board and players of Barcelona have talked non stop about Real Madrid since the end of the season.

Infatuation much...

Really!?!

I suggest you read more of the issue and the story behind it, before you go into a meaningless conclusion.

First thing’s first, let’s look at the context; the feelings and events leading up to any off these accusations.

On November 29, 2010, FC Barcelona beats Real Madrid 5-0. It was Barcelona fifth win in a row against Real Madrid and it was a performance that awed many.

On February 28, 2011, Real Madrid coach Jose Mourinho accuses the RFEF of favouring FC Barcelona, citing the Liga fixture list favours the Catalan Club.

On March 13, 2011, Spanish radio station Cadena Cope broadcasted the news that that two clubs, FC Barcelona and Valencia CF, collaborate with doctors “who are less than reputable”. The programme also stated that Real Madrid will ask the Spanish Football Federation (RFEF) for tighter and more serious doping controls in Spanish football.

On March 14, 2011, FC Barcelona and Valencia CF vehemently denied these allegations and asked for an immediate retraction. Later that day, Cadena Cope issued an apology stating they got their information for a source from Real Madrid.

On April 15, 2011, FC Barcelona officially took legal action against the station.

On April 27, 2011, after losing 0-2 to Barcelona, Real Madrid coach Jose Mourinho rants in his post match press conference of a UEFA, RFEF and Unicef based conspiracy in favour of FC Barcelona. The comments are outrageous and hold no basis.

On April 28, 2011, Madrid based TV show Punto Pelota release a manipulated video of the Pepe-Alves red card incident, taking out frames that had shown the contact.

On April 29, 2011, FC Barcelona file an official complaint to UEFA. FC Barcelona accuse Mourinho of slander and publicly deface the club.

On May 2, 2011, Real Madrid back their coach and accuse FC Barcelona of unsporting behaviour, and file a complaint to UEFA as well. They want 8 Barcelona players suspended for the aforementioned unsporting behaviour. Real Madrid also release a video on their official website, denouncing the appointment of the referee Franck De Bleeckere, as well as Barcelona players Sergio Busquets and Pedro Rodriquez as play actors. The video includes Busquets allegedly calling Marcelo a monkey; the clip is subtitled “mono, mono”.

The same day, UEFA dismissed the cases of the Real Madrid and FC Barcelona, who are referred to UEFA’s own investigation against Real Madrid.

On May 3, 2011, after being eliminated from the Champions League, several RM players, including but not limited to, Cristiano Ronaldo, Xabi Alonso and Iker Casillas accused and/or denounced the referees of favouring Barcelona over both legs and/or influencing the tie.

On May 6, 2011, UEFA ban Mourinho for 5 games (one that is served and 2 that are suspended until later date) for his post-match comments. Real Madrid say they will appeal the decision.

On May 12 2011, UEFA open an investigation against Sergio Busquets in light of racism allegations.

"Infatuation much"......give me a break, will you?

P.S. Congratulations, (because of this), you're the first to receive a minus reputation point, from me...
cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by barca 2011 Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:18 am

McLewis wrote:I really hope the OP sees my point now.

Thread ended up exactly as I thought it would.

No, but the thread was made for "neutrals" to discuss this, all the while pretty much the entire first page was Real fans bashing. Lol, por que? ok never mind.
barca 2011
barca 2011
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:27 am

Sandro going too far about it really. this is just football after all.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:01 am

Clearly, as indicated by this thread, Madrid fans are butthurt as well!
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaudiola Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:03 pm

Yuri Yukuv wrote:
Gaudiola wrote:
Crimson wrote:It's funny how the board and players of Barcelona have talked non stop about Real Madrid since the end of the season.

Infatuation much...

Really!?!

I suggest you read more of the issue and the story behind it, before you go into a meaningless conclusion.

First thing’s first, let’s look at the context; the feelings and events leading up to any off these accusations.

On November 29, 2010, FC Barcelona beats Real Madrid 5-0. It was Barcelona fifth win in a row against Real Madrid and it was a performance that awed many. (After Breaking Real Madrid Bus, Not letting RMCF sleep in the hotel, etc. After 5-0 all players of Barcelona show manita and try to humiliate real madrid, extending to city advertisements, very rude comments from FC barcelona after including the president)

On February 28, 2011, Real Madrid coach Jose Mourinho accuses the RFEF of favoring FC Barcelona, citing the Liga fixture list favours the Catalan Club. (The problem was the Copa and how it was organized with La Liga, resulting in consecutive away fixtures against some of the strongest teams in spain while barcelona plays second division teams)

On March 13, 2011, Spanish radio station Cadena Cope broadcasted the news that that two clubs, FC Barcelona and Valencia CF, collaborate with doctors “who are less than reputable”. The programme also stated that Real Madrid will ask the Spanish Football Federation (RFEF) for tighter and more serious doping controls in Spanish football. (Even if real madrid asked for tighter regulations whats wrong with that? La Liga has the lowest anti-doping measures among the big leagues. Strange that after this Barcelona's form dropped)

On March 14, 2011, FC Barcelona and Valencia CF vehemently denied these allegations and asked for an immediate retraction. Later that day, Cadena Cope issued an apology stating they got their information for a source from Real Madrid.

On April 15, 2011, FC Barcelona officially took legal action against the station. (And what happened??)

On April 27, 2011, after losing 0-2 to Barcelona, Real Madrid coach Jose Mourinho rants in his post match press conference of a UEFA, RFEF and Unicef based conspiracy in favour of FC Barcelona. The comments are outrageous and hold no basis. (FC Barcelona has more representatives in UEFA than any other club, most big clubs have no one at all, mourinho only asked why?)

On April 28, 2011, Madrid based TV show Punto Pelota release a manipulated video of the Pepe-Alves red card incident, taking out frames that had shown the contact. (The video was not manipulated)

On April 29, 2011, FC Barcelona file an official complaint to UEFA. FC Barcelona accuse Mourinho of slander and publicly deface the club. (Which is the first time real madrid or barcelona file a complaint against each other to UEFA, sets precedent)

On May 2, 2011, Real Madrid back their coach and accuse FC Barcelona of unsporting behaviour, and file a complaint to UEFA as well. They want 8 Barcelona players suspended for the aforementioned unsporting behaviour. Real Madrid also release a video on their official website, denouncing the appointment of the referee Franck De Bleeckere, as well as Barcelona players Sergio Busquets and Pedro Rodriquez as play actors. The video includes Busquets allegedly calling Marcelo a monkey; the clip is subtitled “mono, mono”. (Which busquets didnt deny until UEFA threatened him with missing a game)

The same day, UEFA dismissed the cases of the Real Madrid and FC Barcelona, who are referred to UEFA’s own investigation against Real Madrid.

On May 3, 2011, after being eliminated from the Champions League, several RM players, including but not limited to, Cristiano Ronaldo, Xabi Alonso and Iker Casillas accused and/or denounced the referees of favouring Barcelona over both legs and/or influencing the tie.

On May 6, 2011, UEFA ban Mourinho for 5 games (one that is served and 2 that are suspended until later date) for his post-match comments. Real Madrid say they will appeal the decision.

On May 12 2011, UEFA open an investigation against Sergio Busquets in light of racism allegations.

"Infatuation much"......give me a break, will you?

P.S. Congratulations, (because of this), you're the first to receive a minus reputation point, from me...

Gaudiola you write so much, you should waste your time on better things like pinball game on your computer.

First: I'm not trying to revive this pointless thread, far from it.

Second: I'm not going to "debate" with your comments (the red ones). It will mean to give you, and others like you, "food for thought" .

I could understand that, being a Real Madrid fan, you do not like the way I'm writing("Gaudiola you write so much)" about your club, regardless.

In case you missed (notice that I was avoiding the word "biased"), these are the FACTS. Like it or not.

...which get me to the...

Third: (point)... when you will receive a minus negative reputation point, because off this sentences: "...you should waste your time on better things like pinball game on your computer..."

I'd take it that you speak your mind, but where did I've mentioned anything about"pinball game"?!?
And what this has to do with the original thread???

I, unlike others, I'd like to tell people why "I" think they deserve a negative point...!

P.S...someone said that every circus deserved a clown...guess who!
Gaudiola
Gaudiola
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:11 pm

Gaudiola wrote:

First: I'm not trying to revive this pointless thread, far from it.

Second: I'm not going to "debate" with your comments (the red ones). It will mean to give you, and others like you, "food for thought" .

I could understand that, being a Real Madrid fan, you do not like the way I'm writing("Gaudiola you write so much)" about your club, regardless.

In case you missed (notice that I was avoiding the word "biased"), these are the FACTS. Like it or not.

...which get me to the...

Third: (point)... when you will receive a minus negative reputation point, because off this sentences: "...you should waste your time on better things like pinball game on your computer..."

I'd take it that you speak your mind, but where did I've mentioned anything about"pinball game"?!?
And what this has to do with the original thread???

I, unlike others, I'd like to tell people why "I" think they deserve a negative point...!

P.S...someone said that every circus deserved a clown...guess who!

makes 0.5% sense
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2