LIONEL MESSI to move to French football, afterall... NO I AM NOT SHITTING ON YOU

3 posters

Go down

LIONEL MESSI to move to French football, afterall... NO I AM NOT SHITTING ON YOU Empty LIONEL MESSI to move to French football, afterall... NO I AM NOT SHITTING ON YOU

Post by The Joker Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:52 am

Football club Angers, currently playing in Ligue 2 of France, is about to sign a contract with no other than freaking LIONEL MESSI.

Although he is black and under-17 national player of Cameroon...
Got ya, didn't I?

but holy shit what a name...imagine if he become world class player and sign up for a top club...perhaps even Barca....''Xavi makes a perfect pass to Lionel Messi, who dribbles 2 players, now he passes the ball over to Lionel Messi and GOOOOOLLLL'' lol

source: goal.com

The Joker
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

LIONEL MESSI to move to French football, afterall... NO I AM NOT SHITTING ON YOU Empty Re: LIONEL MESSI to move to French football, afterall... NO I AM NOT SHITTING ON YOU

Post by Ali Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:32 am

Hahaha, I almost fell for this but then I realized that I hadn't authorized the real Lionel Messi to move.
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

LIONEL MESSI to move to French football, afterall... NO I AM NOT SHITTING ON YOU Empty Re: LIONEL MESSI to move to French football, afterall... NO I AM NOT SHITTING ON YOU

Post by fatman123 Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:34 am

saw that this morning on the way to uni, i was waitng for someone to do this
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down