Forza
BiasedMilanFan3
Sushi Master
Lex
Zealous
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Wenger still mad about Milan pitch. Dismisses Milan's chances of winning the CL - Page 2 Empty Re: Wenger still mad about Milan pitch. Dismisses Milan's chances of winning the CL

Post by Le Samourai Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:18 pm

I mean...if it's post Thiago Silva injury I can understand the pessimism.

Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Wenger still mad about Milan pitch. Dismisses Milan's chances of winning the CL - Page 2 Empty Re: Wenger still mad about Milan pitch. Dismisses Milan's chances of winning the CL

Post by Raptorgunner Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:23 pm

M
Le Samourai wrote:I mean...if it's post Thiago Silva injury I can understand the pessimism.
With or with out him Wenger would never say a team has no chance, Wenger is a smart man, if it was Pele or Maradona than I understand. Very Happy
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:28 pm

Raptorgunner wrote:M
Le Samourai wrote:I mean...if it's post Thiago Silva injury I can understand the pessimism.
With or with out him Wenger would never say a team has no chance, Wenger is a smart man, if it was Pele or Maradona than I understand. Very Happy

Goal.com said that he said they couldn't win.

What I get from the quote is he dosen't feel they will beat Barca because of a couple key flaws in their game. All this is from his own Micro-perspective.On any given day we all say something like what Wenger said based on our personal opinions and analysis.

Anyone can win, but it's pointless to act like everything is 50/50 either.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:46 pm

Boy, I wish everyone would question the source or if the person even said it at all when Barca/Madrid or Pep/Mou are brought up on here.

It seems we only give the benefit of the doubt to certain people on this forum and jump to conclusions and kill others.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:19 pm

Zealous wrote:
sportsczy wrote:
Zealous wrote:But really though? No chance?

He probably made this comment after the Barca draw. They would need to beat Barca, Benfica/Chelsea (winnable here) and then Bayern/Madrid.

I give it a 1% chance of happening. Team was already flawed and then it lost its best player with Ibra by far...

All the other teams still in the comp have flaws as well.

There are minor flaws and then having shat fullbacks, a very old although legendary CB (Nesta if he plays), zero creativity in the midfield and Robinho (either brilliant or flop depending how he wakes up that day).

Silva erased the defensive flaws to a certain extend and Ibra covered the attacking issues. Now, the defensive issues can be fully exploited.

Even at full strength, Milan would be an underdog versus Barca and Madrid certainly... probably even Bayern.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:43 pm

To Wenger....lol
Wenger still mad about Milan pitch. Dismisses Milan's chances of winning the CL - Page 2 Butthurt
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by chaval Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:17 pm

he mad Laughing
chaval
chaval
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by Fadi Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:38 pm

coming from someone who never won CL in his life or any silverware in the last 7 or 8 years!!!!, wenger is a joke of a coach..

sure, everyone is entitled to their opinion but saying "no chance" just shows his ignorance and utter stupidity. there's no impossible in football, everything can happen, that's the beauty of the thing...

Fadi
Fadi
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:40 pm

Wenger still mad about Milan pitch. Dismisses Milan's chances of winning the CL - Page 2 Spongebob-butthurt
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:36 pm

He didn't say it :facepalm:

Some people....
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by donttreadonred Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:40 pm

Shocked

The memes on here...

I don't think I'll be able to sleep for weeks...
donttreadonred
donttreadonred
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:43 pm

True example of how the media can put a blindfold on some people's eyes

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2