Dnmac4
Lord Awesome
che
Albiceleste
The Franchise
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Jordi Alba to Milan? - Page 2 Empty Re: Jordi Alba to Milan?

Post by free_cat Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:50 am

dnmac4 wrote:I mean I really don't know how you can't see that Adriano has been MUCH better after his first year with the team. I mean IMO it's not even remotely debatable.

When healthy he has been a rock for us and he was so far from that his first year.

If you want to put it to switching positions then go ahead but he wasn't nearly the player he is for us in any position he was playing especially if you compare his performances at leftback from his first year to this year. I mean the difference is pretty huge.

I don't even flinch when he's in the lineup now and in his first year he stuggled both going forward and defending. He struggled a lot going forward in his first year wasting possession and not being able to pick out the correct passes in the final third plus he just wasn't in sync with the back line either.

Again it is very noticeable and IMO isn't debatable what so ever.

I mean Pep is always very adamant about wanting players who have played in the Barcelona system before and he doesn't say except for fullbacks. He has said time and again how difficult it is to adjust to the system if you have never played in it before but if you don't believe Pep then I don't know what other points to bring up.

It's you that are completely wrong mate. Do you recall that Abidal had a tumor operation and Adriano had to play 2 months as left back? He was very good in those two months and we barely missed him. In fact, that spell has been his best time at Barcelona, not surpassed at all for his contribution this season. Thus Adriano 2010/11 > Adriano 2011/12 so far.

free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:52 am

Lord Hispano wrote:Clichy has no Technique though. He just runs and runs. He's very quick too I'll give him that but I think to be at Barca a player must have a certain degree of Technique.

Clichy is much better techincally than Abidal was before coming to Barça.
His problem is not techincal, but tactical, and I'm sure Pep could solve them.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:54 am

he will possibly end up in barca because its natural to think that he will choose playing in spain and in current best club in the world than in italy.

but i would love to see alba at milan we have huge problems with LB for years now

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2