Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich(Clash of the Titans)

+99
Vlad the Impaler
chad4401
Collblanc
TheRedStag
barca 2011
Gomez83
SaintJoe
aleumdance
Cassius
boss
♠Ace
Brady2Moss
Abramovich
ronalessi
matpol
Jack Daniels
Cotes
The Franchise
BarrileteCosmico
FalcaoPunch
white_star
Doc
vivabarca38
V
billy_gr
ToEy
S
McLewis
Albiceleste
nandrolona
Jeps33178
juventus101
Swanhends
ELO
Mr. Festim
Yuri Yukuv
kiranr
EarlyPrototype
Mr_Puyol
halamadrid2
johndear
Red Alert
punkfusion1992
Milan31
Pedram
LeSwagg James
Seppuku
la bestia negra
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Valkyrja
Margera
Tigole
RED
Arquitecto
VanDeezNuts
Aensensen
che
hrealmadrid
BAYERN_MUNICH
Mamad
RealGunner
REWB
manlio
H.A.
Omniscient
S32TABLANCA
Funkentelechy
Die Borussen
Tomwin Lannister
Babun
ioilersrock448
Adit
Onyx
Bellabong
Le Samourai
Sushi Master
guest7
stunt
BarcaLearning
StevieRayVaughan
Rebaño Sagrado
phenom
Grande_Milano
VivaStPauli
The Madrid One
McAgger
Lord Awesome
rwo power
free_cat
LeVersacci
paperbackwriter
Zealous
zarola
huntsman
the xcx
Lord Hades
Mr Nick09
izzy
The Messiah
103 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich(Clash of the Titans) - Page 4 Empty Re: Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich(Clash of the Titans)

Post by Lord Hades Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:43 pm

why are we already analysing something which may not even take place, its a bit disrespectful towards the apoel and marseille fans here

Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich(Clash of the Titans) - Page 4 Empty Re: Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich(Clash of the Titans)

Post by Le Samourai Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:45 pm

Well i certainly don't think United is a good possession team, despite what the possession stats say.

Circa Dani.

Overall i could care less about whether or not you're a good possession team, we play against the better possession teams in the world week in week out (la liga on the whole), possession dosen't scare me at all.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:48 pm

We play against some of the best counter attacking teams in the world (Gladbach, Dortmund) and consistently fail.

Wait a second... :vagi:
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:23 pm

Sushi Master wrote:We play against some of the best counter attacking teams in the world (Gladbach, Dortmund) and consistently fail.

Wait a second... :vagi:

Yeah thats not a good sign lmao

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:54 pm

I am going with the expert on this one, left for me when I look at Ribery and then Robben and Gomez, then Kroos, Schweini, Neuer, Muller, Gomez, Lahm Boateng, Gustavo, Tymo, Alaba.

I mean we've the world best Goalkeeper, the world best full back, one of Germany best and fastest CB, Austria Best player, Ukraine Greatest player of all time, Best Box to box midfield in the world probably the best midfielder in the world, world-cup Golden Boy, Best passer of the ball in Germany probably a better passer than all Madrid players, best winger in the world, 2nd best winger in the world, French best player, Dutch best player and the Best striker in world.

I dont understand how we can fail not to beat Madrid.

But until then, I'll be humble, lets get past Marseille first, they are a tough team to beat....
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:59 pm

Idrisozet wrote:I am going with the expert on this one, left for me when I look at Ribery and then Robben and Gomez, then Kroos, Schweini, Neuer, Muller, Gomez, Lahm Boateng, Gustavo, Tymo, Alaba.

I mean we've the world best Goalkeeper, the world best full back, one of Germany best and fastest CB, Austria Best player, Ukraine Greatest player of all time, Best Box to box midfield in the world probably the best midfielder in the world, world-cup Golden Boy, Best passer of the ball in Germany probably a better passer than all Madrid players, best winger in the world, 2nd best winger in the world, French best player, Dutch best player and the Best striker in world.

I dont understand how we can fail not to beat Madrid.

But until then, I'll be humble, lets get past Marseille first, they are a tough team to beat....

thats more like your older self ..
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:00 pm

You forgot the best red uniform in the world, the best management in the world and the best beer in the world and the best future centerback in the world :bow:
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:01 pm

I wouldve sworn all that would have no trouble winning Bundesliga but whatever.

Best French player? France thinks differently.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:04 pm

So everything about bayern is worlds best and yet they cant win bundesliga for 2 straight years Laughing

Only Bayern players that will make Madrid 11 are Lahm for RB,Piggy instead of Khedira and may be Robben instead of di maria.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by stunt Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:10 pm

I think Madrid have the upper hand. They are great at counter attacking and great at possession football. They excel at everything. Only their defense is lacking. Their defenders are good, but not perfect.

stunt
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:15 pm

The only Madrid Player that will make it our first team is Ramos
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:16 pm

Idrisozet wrote:The only Madrid Player that will make it our first team is Ramos
We'd have a very good bench, though. :vagi:
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by ioilersrock448 Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:01 pm

Idrisozet wrote:The only Madrid Player that will make it our first team is Ramos

Pepe would replace van buyten or Boateng CR7 would replace Robben. Let's be realistic here. Oezil is fantastic but to be honest Mueller fits Bayern perfectly. Gomez is easily the best poacher in the game and I wouldn't trade him for anyone (maybe Rooney). Xabi Alonso could probably replace Kroos but Kroos has so much potential to become great.

ioilersrock448
ioilersrock448
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : FC Bayern

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:13 pm

ioilersrock448 wrote:

Pepe would replace van buyten or Boateng CR7 would replace Robben. Let's be realistic here. Oezil is fantastic but to be honest Mueller fits Bayern perfectly. Gomez is easily the best poacher in the game and I wouldn't trade him for anyone (maybe Rooney). Xabi Alonso could probably replace Kroos but Kroos has so much potential to become great.

How does Pepe replace Boateng and leaves Badstuber. CR7 Can not replace Robben when fit..
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by ioilersrock448 Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:16 pm

Idrisozet wrote:
ioilersrock448 wrote:

How does Pepe replace Boateng and leaves Badstuber. CR7 Can not replace Robben when fit..

Boateng can be great sure but Pepe is better and a nastier CB who is a attitude player Bayern need after van Bommel left. Also Robben is great when fit but he's made of glass, CR7 is reliable compared to Robben.
ioilersrock448
ioilersrock448
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:23 pm

1. No one's replacing Kroos except maybe Özil.
2. Pepe is way too much of a dirty c*nt to play in Bayern.
3. Ronaldo for Robben is arguable... long term it does make sence, but a fit Robben is near Messi level. Depends if you want instant impact or long term stability. 0 teamwork, though.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:30 pm

are you guy s serious, no way robben is better than ronaldo even when fully fit lol

you had van bommel play for you with distinction ffs , pepe is better than your defenders accept it

oZIl IS BETTer than muller and kroos as of now

alonso and schweini are almost equal
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:30 pm

you guys are hilarious, near messi level? better than Ronaldo? please keep it coming
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by ioilersrock448 Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:32 pm

I find Alonso is almost equal to Schweinsteiger funnier than Robben is near Messi level...
ioilersrock448
ioilersrock448
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:34 pm

how so? ^^
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:36 pm

What's wrong with van Bommel? Pepe is a lot like Boateng just a little more crazy. I'd take Ramos, though. And Coentrao. The Robben form I mean 2010 form. Nearly unplayable there.

For what Bayern play (possession) most Madrid players wouldn't get in our XI. But the same goes to Madrid.

Hell, Robben wouldn't bench Di Maria. Özil is better than Kroos when it comes to quick counter attacks. Dick measuring at this level is impossible, because everyone has huge dicks.

I just can't randomly create a XI and hope it would work.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:40 pm

isnt van bommel a dirty player? lot of bad rough challenges etc

robben may be unplayable but i would argue that ronaldo is unplayable for 90 percent of the matches he plays in

anyway that was 2 years ago, even torres was decent then, currently no way any bayern player can keep ronaldo out

ozil would be great for your system as well

Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by stunt Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:43 pm

Sushi Master wrote:1. No one's replacing Kroos except maybe Özil.
2. Pepe is way too much of a dirty c*nt to play in Bayern.
3. Ronaldo for Robben is arguable... long term it does make sence, but a fit Robben is near Messi level. Depends if you want instant impact or long term stability. 0 teamwork, though.

Pepe is a world class defender and that's all that matters. Any team would want him.
Ronaldo scored 54 goals and made 15 assists last season.

stunt
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:45 pm

Do you consider Gomez unplayable? because if he isn't neither is Ronaldo.

Ronaldo can be unplayable on his day.... which is rare.

Ribery has the assortment of skills to make himself unplayable, Robben as well.The only Madrid player who is on their level of in this specific category is Ozil

Other than Benzema and Marcelo of course.

Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by stunt Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:49 pm

Le Samourai wrote:Do you consider Gomez unplayable? because if he isn't neither is Ronaldo.

Ronaldo can be unplayable on his day.... which is rare.

Oh god.

Jesus Christ. You really think that all that matters in football is dribbling?

Last edited by stunt on Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

stunt
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:51 pm

No, Gomez isn't unplayable. He can be shut off by good defenders. He's the type to not do shit but then suddenly score.

Van Bommel being dirty is a myth. He's just a rough tackler. It's a contact sport.

Lahm has kept Ronaldo shut before plenty of times before. Watch Germany-Portugal matches.

Anyways, this will be a tight match but its fun to sabrerattle every now and then.

I just hate people who say "lulz, x player would walk into your team" when they have no idea how the team works and that you can't just get the best players from everywhere and make them click without a philosophy. Come on, you're Madrid fans you should know this Wink

Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next