Juve to move for Raul Meireles in summer?.?.?.?.?.?.?

3 posters

Go down

Juve to move for Raul Meireles in summer?.?.?.?.?.?.? Empty Juve to move for Raul Meireles in summer?.?.?.?.?.?.?

Post by Cotes Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:39 am

Juventus could reportedly make a summer attempt to sign Chelsea midfielder Raul Meireles.

The 29-year-old arrived at Stamford Bridge from Liverpool in August, but his overall happiness at the club has been questioned since Andre Villas-Boas departed as manager.

Juve to move for Raul Meireles in summer?.?.?.?.?.?.? Raul-Meireles-Chelsea-004-448x279

Juventus are said to be monitoring proceedings, according to Record, and will offer around £9m for the Portuguese international.

Meireles has 49 international caps to his name.
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Juve to move for Raul Meireles in summer?.?.?.?.?.?.? Empty Re: Juve to move for Raul Meireles in summer?.?.?.?.?.?.?

Post by areve Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:14 am

I'd rather we go for lassana diarra or joao moutinho. This is guy has expired..
areve
areve
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Juve to move for Raul Meireles in summer?.?.?.?.?.?.? Empty Re: Juve to move for Raul Meireles in summer?.?.?.?.?.?.?

Post by inderbaby Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:40 pm

Nonsense rumours in my opinion! Only guy I can see juve going after for CM is Asamoah :shisha:

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down