Raptorgunner
Lex
EL Patron
JAY-Z
Blue Barrett
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Liverpool are all set for the next match - Page 2 Empty Re: Liverpool are all set for the next match

Post by baresi Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:08 am

Schweini wrote:I am in a mood to rant. So come outta your shell Terryshitinator, and Fire away
You know it won't happened, when was the last time Chelsea cracked that shell or, fired back when called upon, didn't happens against ManU in CL final, didn't happen against Barca, what makes you think it will happen now? :coffee:

Am I helping here Schweini?

baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Liverpool are all set for the next match - Page 2 Empty Re: Liverpool are all set for the next match

Post by Guest Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:09 am

Abramovich wrote:
baresi wrote:Can someone please explain what this is about?

Liverpool.being shit in the league, Pepe getting vexxed and "head butting" a Newcastle player, 3 match ban hopefully he will miss FA cup semi although the jam will be strong either way Sad

You really don't want to face us in FA Cup Final Abra, right Very Happy ?

Trust me, even Accrington would fancy their chances against us atm.
Barrettinator wrote:
Schweini wrote:
Barrettinator wrote:Liverpool are all set for the next match - Page 2 ApbTsk9CIAAzVvA

Look at your usename and avatar .....

O the Irony :faepalm:

Anyways, No matter how facking shit we are now. and believe me we are really shit. We'll still make you renties and pensioners our bitch when we face you hopefully in FA Cup Final.

Your racist captain-Manager will get to shag his nan's dildo then.
LMFAO!!! Somebody's hurt!!! My God! Calm down, mate! its only a joke obviously. Why are you getting so butt hurt about it? Can't take a joke? Love to give one but can't take one? LMAO!

And you really have the boldness to call someone else racist? Really? Really? smh LOL. I don't even have time for ya.

I ain't butthurt. I laugh at Liverpool more than you on twitter and forums. I know we are mediocre now, so that point is irrelevant.

A person with John c*nting terry as their username , sig, and avatar trying to mock a Racism incident ? :facepalm:

I was in London a month ago pal, a comedian was doing his scene, and he was talking about being colour blind. No one was laughing at his jokes, until he mentioned even John Terry is colour blind sometimes. The place exploded, and he won 1000 Pounds as reward of best stand up.

So do me a favour love. If John Terry's name was Juan Terriero, he'd be in jail already waiting for electric chair. But we all know English people are the most racist on this planet, and they'll get away with shit scottfree.

and yes, the same applies to Gerrard

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:10 am

baresi wrote:
Schweini wrote:I am in a mood to rant. So come outta your shell Terryshitinator, and Fire away
You know it won't happened, when was the last time Chelsea cracked that shell or, fired back when called upon, didn't happens against ManU in CL final, didn't happen against Barca, what makes you think it will happen now? :coffee:

Am I helping here Schweini?
Liverpool are all set for the next match - Page 2 Charles-Dance-benedict-clap-clap-clap-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-421
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:14 am

Schweini wrote:
Abramovich wrote:
baresi wrote:Can someone please explain what this is about?

Liverpool.being shit in the league, Pepe getting vexxed and "head butting" a Newcastle player, 3 match ban hopefully he will miss FA cup semi although the jam will be strong either way Sad

You really don't want to face us in FA Cup Final Abra, right Very Happy ?

Trust me, even Accrington would fancy their chances against us atm.
Barrettinator wrote:
Schweini wrote:
Barrettinator wrote:Liverpool are all set for the next match - Page 2 ApbTsk9CIAAzVvA

Look at your usename and avatar .....

O the Irony :faepalm:

Anyways, No matter how facking shit we are now. and believe me we are really shit. We'll still make you renties and pensioners our bitch when we face you hopefully in FA Cup Final.

Your racist captain-Manager will get to shag his nan's dildo then.
LMFAO!!! Somebody's hurt!!! My God! Calm down, mate! its only a joke obviously. Why are you getting so butt hurt about it? Can't take a joke? Love to give one but can't take one? LMAO!

And you really have the boldness to call someone else racist? Really? Really? smh LOL. I don't even have time for ya.

I ain't butthurt. I laugh at Liverpool more than you on twitter and forums. I know we are mediocre now, so that point is irrelevant.

A person with John c*nting terry as their username , sig, and avatar trying to mock a Racism incident ? :facepalm:

I was in London a month ago pal, a comedian was doing his scene, and he was talking about being colour blind. No one was laughing at his jokes, until he mentioned even John Terry is colour blind sometimes. The place exploded, and he won 1000 Pounds as reward of best stand up.

So do me a favour love. If John Terry's name was Juan Terriero, he'd be in jail already waiting for electric chair. But we all know English people are the most racist on this planet, and they'll get away with shit scottfree.

and yes, the same applies to Gerrard
A Terry joke?
Liverpool are all set for the next match - Page 2 Funny-celebrity-pictures-you-dont-say
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:19 am

When Red-O sees this by the way...I suspect you're done.

Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:20 am

Chelsea doesn't win vs Liverpool, its just one of those things hence unless Spuds / arsenal have big break down, no 4th because the game at Anfield has already been lost.

If it was Chelsea Liverpool final I wouldn't watch it, Hell Ive already got money on them to win the cup.
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:23 am

Le Samourai wrote:When Red-O sees this by the way...I suspect you're done.
F*kin joke that got turned into a "Chelsea Vs Liverpool" thread by someone who has no sense of humour. Bite me!
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:45 am

:facepalm: At least get the facts straight when photo-shopping. Reina is #25
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:48 am

Messiah "Aggerswagger" wrote::facepalm: At least get the facts straight when photo-shopping. Reina is #25
Wasn't my picture. I know that. I saw the picture elsewhere and thought it was quite funny. I laugh at a lot of Chelsea, JT & Torres jokes. I'm sure you do too. Its just a joke FFS!
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:55 am

I cant believe some people here taking this serious. :facepalm:

Its a April fools day joke and he is sharing it with us. eco smile
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:57 am

Raptorgunner wrote:I cant believe some people here taking this serious. :facepalm:

Its a April fools day joke and he is sharing it with us. eco smile
I guess its how the saying goes: "Everything is funny until its about you"
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:00 am

Barrettinator wrote:
Messiah "Aggerswagger" wrote::facepalm: At least get the facts straight when photo-shopping. Reina is #25
Wasn't my picture. I know that. I saw the picture elsewhere and thought it was quite funny. I laugh at a lot of Chelsea, JT & Torres jokes. I'm sure you do too. Its just a joke FFS!

haha mate that wasn't for you. That was just for whoever photo-shopped this. And I'm glad people are making fun of us, because with the way we've been playing we deserve it eco smile
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:10 am

Messiah "Aggerswagger" wrote:
Barrettinator wrote:

haha mate that wasn't for you. That was just for whoever photo-shopped this. And I'm glad people are making fun of us, because with the way we've been playing we deserve it eco smile
On a serious note though, don't you think there's a double standard being held for Dalglish?

Assuming he didn't win the League Cup, and he was at this position in the league, would it still be okay? I mean, if Hodgson was slated for some of the things he did, how can Dalglish still be supported for losing at home to WIGAN!

What makes it worse is that he's gotten virtually all his transfers bar Enrique wrong.

What do you think?
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by stevieg8 Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:06 am

Barrettinator wrote:
Barrettinator wrote:

On a serious note though, don't you think there's a double standard being held for Dalglish?

Assuming he didn't win the League Cup, and he was at this position in the league, would it still be okay? I mean, if Hodgson was slated for some of the things he did, how can Dalglish still be supported for losing at home to WIGAN!

What makes it worse is that he's gotten virtually all his transfers bar Enrique/suarez/henderson/bellamy wrong.

What do you think?

took care of that for you, didn't want you to seem uninformed.
stevieg8
stevieg8
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:09 am

stevieg8 wrote:
Barrettinator wrote:
Barrettinator wrote:

What makes it worse is that he's gotten virtually all his transfers bar Enrique/suarez/henderson/bellamy wrong.

What do you think?

Bellamy, I can agree. But Suarez was not bought by Dalglish. Aren't you a Liverpool fan? Shouldn't you know this?

Besides, what positive thing has Henderson brought to your season so far?
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by donttreadonred Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:48 am

Henderson is 21 and does a solid job in CM. I'm quite certain that Messiah "Aggerswagger" knows that Suarez wasn't really Kenny's purchase, but he came in under his management.

As for the "double standard," I've wondered the same thing at times. The difference is really far more intangible than the pure stats of the table. While we've been inconsistent and uncannily profligate in front of goal, we've played some incredible football at times. The other thing is that when we do play poorly, Daglish doesn't come out and greet the media with a smile talking about how well we played. There was far more to the ousting of Woy than his record. There's also the little matter of the trophy we've won...

So, yes. There may be a double standard. However, the double standard applies to Daglish because of things he is doing as a manager, not because of how he played for the club.
donttreadonred
donttreadonred
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:06 am

Why isn't Reina in the number 1 jersey for Liverpool?
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:16 am

Cotes wrote:Why isn't Reina in the number 1 jersey for Liverpool?
I think Dudek used to be No. 1 and Reina was No. 25 at the time. I guess he didn't bother changing it when Dudek left.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan31 Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:18 am

I thought that was funny, can't believe people took it so seriously, lol.
Milan31
Milan31
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by aleumdance Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:32 pm

lol the butthurt replies from here is funnier than the pic itself
aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by stevieg8 Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:19 pm

Barrettinator wrote:
stevieg8 wrote:
Barrettinator wrote:
Barrettinator wrote:

What do you think?

Bellamy, I can agree. But Suarez was not bought by Dalglish. Aren't you a Liverpool fan? Shouldn't you know this?

Besides, what positive thing has Henderson brought to your season so far?

yes, suarez wasn't dalglish's transfer, but neither was andy carroll (and you could argue that downing and adam were pushed as hard by management as either of those two). it was under his management, i think he had more say in it than you're giving him credit for, although you're right it's not his transfer policy.

also, henderson has been superb for us this year when played in the middle. sadly, not often enough for some of our likings, but i think the liverpool section is in unanimous agreement that he's been an excellent signing who we're excited to see grow and play for us for quite some time. i wouldn't expect any neutral to watch the games closely enough to see the signs we've been looking at, because he hasn't been spectacular by any means. but that doesn't mean he hasn't been a quality signing.
stevieg8
stevieg8
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:33 am

Milan31 wrote:I thought that was funny, can't believe people took it so seriously, lol.

Andy Carroll effect. Makes every LFC fan mad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8voJkbVIW0w
His career put into one video.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next