Barcelona-Ac Milan;Champions league's quarter final second leg.

+104
billy_gr
the xcx
halamadrid2
Cassius
Brady2Moss
dostoevsky
Collblanc
teamanarchy
Lord Spencer
honduran09
Cotes
nandrolona
windkick
modernplaymakers
everest1
MaraVilla
arabprince
juventus101
Swanhends
jibers
•MilanDevil•
Kev
Luca
Lex
I Have Mono
Grande_Milano
ToEy
DuringTheWar
punkfusion1992
paperbackwriter
Yuri Yukuv
Arquitecto
Mr Nick09
leemhuis
V
red&blacklegion
nichabr
che
Dnmac4
tonger
CBarca
KMD
Seppuku
_LMG_10_
aford92
kiranr
The Verminator
VanDeezNuts
Cookie Monster
shamr9pato
steve_smith
serieAkings
Baraa
donttreadonred
vivabarca38
Eman
harhar11
dronte
Tomwin Lannister
Amar
Mamad
RED
Kuru
EarlyPrototype
Be/\/ceCALI
Adit
RealGunner
ronalessi
Zealous
Babun
S
Forza
Eivindo
Seth
Soul
sbaggio
StevieRayVaughan
cositomilan
chad4401
The Messiah
pUsHa
Mr_Puyol
guest7
johniet
The Franchise
Die Borussen
Lord Hades
Margera
spanky
Doc
Tigole
Albiceleste
zizzle
manlio
Milan31
Raptorgunner
Le Samourai
Ganso
rsinatra
Tomasso
TonyDaBeast
LeVersacci
Pedram
milanfan7
108 posters

Page 19 of 19 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19

Go down

Barcelona-Ac Milan;Champions league's quarter final second leg. - Page 19 Empty Re: Barcelona-Ac Milan;Champions league's quarter final second leg.

Post by TonyDaBeast Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:33 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHA

TonyDaBeast
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Barcelona-Ac Milan;Champions league's quarter final second leg. - Page 19 Empty Re: Barcelona-Ac Milan;Champions league's quarter final second leg.

Post by Tomasso Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:57 pm

lOOOOOL AT THE PIC LLOLOLOOLLOOLOOLOLLLO
Tomasso
Tomasso
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by che Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:23 pm

TonyDaBeast wrote:
i cant see the footage im at work

TonyDaBeast wrote:lolllll and the union has existed since 2008 lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllll and only in MLS since 2010.. SUCH TRADITION :bow: GTFO man ur cracking me up LOLLLLLLLLLLLLL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA hey i come from montreal and we just got our stupid team in MLS and guess what WHO GIVES A SHIT LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

well damn... apparently the job market isn't as bad as i thought...

seriously tho, if you don't see how antonini's tackle is a penalty you need to get yourself checked out
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:51 pm

TonyDaBeast wrote:omggggggggggg hahahahah this is a fkin classic and i MUST post it everywhere for people to see. so what ur saying is UNION > AC MILAN cuz of 2 years out of 113 we were in serie b

Yes, thats precisely what im saying :bow:

In my head your voice sounds like a vuvuzela:

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB

Actually what im saying is that if my opinion doesnt mean anything because of the club I support, what does that mean for your opinion since you willfully support a known cheating bb club hmm

Last edited by BhritanniaBhlue on Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:53 pm

i dont even know wtf to do with this thread

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:34 pm

RealGunner wrote:i dont even know wtf to do with this thread

Marvel at its glory? hmm
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:02 pm

Mou:
Ibra is a smart guy, i have known him since a long time, but with regards to Barca it took him a while to understand

LMFAO classic Mou quote
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:58 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:Mou:
Ibra is a smart guy, i have known him since a long time, but with regards to Barca it took him a while to understand

LMFAO classic Mou quote

:bow:
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:59 pm

TomJuve wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:Mou:

LMFAO classic Mou quote

Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by TonyDaBeast Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:00 pm

BhritanniaBhlue wrote:
TonyDaBeast wrote:omggggggggggg hahahahah this is a fkin classic and i MUST post it everywhere for people to see. so what ur saying is UNION > AC MILAN cuz of 2 years out of 113 we were in serie b

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB

Actually what im saying is that if my opinion doesnt mean anything because of the club I support, what does that mean for your opinion since you willfully support a known cheating bb club hmm

ur nose probably looks like a vuvuzela, a known cheating club lol.. look i dont get into arguments with rookies and stoop down to your level. your obviously a fkin dumbass who should stick to the ''AMERICAN PASSTIME' and cheer for the pittsburgh pirates or something. what are you even doing on this forum when your are clearly out of your depths. the things i have to hear on goallegacy at 10:00 am Razz
TonyDaBeast
TonyDaBeast
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by shamr9pato Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:01 pm

Barcelona-Ac Milan;Champions league's quarter final second leg. - Page 19 525783_3500559069159_1127134199_33476158_1360001717_n
shamr9pato
shamr9pato
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by TonyDaBeast Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:04 pm

ya just go on goallol.com the posted an article about that..
TonyDaBeast
TonyDaBeast
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Brady2Moss Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:34 pm

shamr9pato wrote:Barcelona-Ac Milan;Champions league's quarter final second leg. - Page 19 525783_3500559069159_1127134199_33476158_1360001717_n

that's clearly a foul by Nesta on Busquets in my own humble opinion.

Brady2Moss
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by TonyDaBeast Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:37 pm

and puyol?? thats what the whole debate is about lolll u cant just look at it 1 way man
TonyDaBeast
TonyDaBeast
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:00 pm

Yeah,lets all pretend that the referee was the reason Milan lost.
I mean lets all forget the fact that Milan were completely and utterly played off the park.
And that were it not for woeful finishing from our players(mostly Messi who left his scoring boots at home) Milan would have been completely and utterly humiliated.
Lets also forget the fact that Nesta was made to look like a complete and utter fool by Sergio Busquets.
While on the Nesta topic,lets also pretend that Nesta had a legendary performance.Just like he supposedly had a legendary performance in the first leg.
I mean who the hell knew that giving away numerous dangerous freekicks just outside the box(which can lead to goals) is the hallmark of a legendary performance.
Lets just pretend :facepalm:

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:14 pm

TonyDaBeast wrote:
BhritanniaBhlue wrote:

ur nose probably looks like a vuvuzela, a known cheating club lol.. look i dont get into arguments with rookies and stoop down to your level. your obviously a fkin dumbass who should stick to the ''AMERICAN PASSTIME' and cheer for the pittsburgh pirates or something. what are you even doing on this forum when your are clearly out of your depths. the things i have to hear on goallegacy at 10:00 am Razz

True or false: BB Milan has been penalized twice for cheating in the last 30 years? Hint: The answer isn't false.

Yes and football is the national pastime of Canada :bow:

....wait a minute Canada is actually completely irrelevant in world football hmm
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Brady2Moss Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:47 pm

TonyDaBeast wrote:and puyol?? thats what the whole debate is about lolll u cant just look at it 1 way man

Yeah, what about Puyol? The foul was called on Nesta for holding on to Busquets as the corner was being taken. I dunno if it was Nesta's naivety or the fact that he was completely exhausted, but he should have known better there. The last thing Busquets need is any more encouragement to go down. Laughing

Brady2Moss
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by TonyDaBeast Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:48 pm

wow, why do u even post such stupidity? let me put all of this to bed ok?

1) that u have 65% possession but doing needless stupid passes side to side and to your goalie, is that being played off the park? my own sister who doesnt know anything about football watched the game on tuesday and when i saw her to ask her what she thought, she said '' barcelona always have the ball but they always do stupid little passes for nothing'' imagine, an amateur who sees that the 1st time, is able to acknowledge that they have the ball GREAT! but r fkin boring and do nothing with it.

2) since the 0-0 tie in san siro, i told alllllllll my friends (who are not barca fans and not even Milan, but Juve) i told them all, 0-0 at san siro? barca got no away goals? i smell something fishy in the air. and i said it all week till tuesday finally arrived. i said this '' Milan will get a player sent off in the first 20 min OR u can guaranDAMNtee that Barca will get a penalty. and guess what?? 11 min in. PENALTY!

3) lets discuss the penalties. Sure, it was Mexes' fault for losing control, and giving barca that counter attack. but fact of the matter is, after all the fkin bitching barca did to the refs at that moment and all the whining they did in the media after the 0-0 tie, a penalty was inevitable deserved or not i knew that barca were getting a penalty in the 2nd leg. anyother day, or even may i say, anyother team example milan vs bayern, that penalty is not called.

4) the 2nd penalty is utter bullshit and i wont even get into a discussion about that. just b4 half time? a 2nd penalty in a crunch game like that? the total D-E-S-T-R-U-C-T-I-O-N OF MILANS CONFIDENCE. it was over from there.

5) like i said in another article here yesterday dont rememeber where exactly. in sports there's an unwritten rule where the referee has the task to even things out fairly in between both teams (unless hes really biased of course)

example: In Canada here hockey is our big sport, i play myself and ive been in a league for over 16 years and ive seen my fair share of bullshit from the refs. but also in the pros, in the NHL. ive seen a referee sometimes hand out 2-3 even 4 penalties in a row to 1 team. usually when the happens i can bet you my new 2012 chevrolet Camaro SS that the next penalty will be given to the other team, just to even things out a bit. basically to get to my point, if the ref had fkin BALLS and wanted to even things out, he should have given the penalty to Milan when mascherano tackled ibra in the box early 2nd half. (which to all my friends eyes, like i said are all juve fans and dont care bout Milan and barca) feel was an even worst incident than the 1st barca penalty. if he would have given the penalty there, i swear to God i wouldnt be talking right now and wouldnt give a shit about the 2 pens he gave barca. questionnable or not. instead he shit his pants.

6) to say we got played off the park is a tad exagerrated. if there was 1 time in the world that could have beat barca it was Milan.. Nobody is able to defend and be organised and then smash a crazy counter attack like us. and it almost worked to perfection. we could have won the fkin TIE itself at the san siro if robinho et ibra would have buried their chances. u can shoot 83498730473892743274732467567438543 times on net if you want. whats important is the final score at the end and how many goals you have. if we shot 2 times and score twice, well thats means.

- we have the better forwards
- your defense sucks
- your goalie sucks

i dont know about you but if someone tells me ''ok guys u wanna win? let the other team dominate lets defend and let them shoot 700 billion times, but the 2 chances we get we score ok?''

IM ALL IN FOR THAT!!!!

plain and simple. dont go come here and talk to nonsense garbage about total shots and all that crap, thats just statistic and doesnt mean shit in my eyes, never did, never will

4 games Milan vs barca

goal #1 - pedro, off of Messis cross which took a deflection off of Godbate's foot trickling slowly slowly in front of net and pedro putting it in open goal. very lucky and anyother day that cross would have never made it or just have been blocked

goal #2 - dead ball situation. villa freekick goal. it was only the 3rd fkin freekick in a row barca got in the same fkin exact position on the field. (notice how barca only get freekicks in dangerous positions?)

goal #3 - own goal MVB

goal #4 - a very very very very suspect call and messi scores from the spot

goal #5 - thing of beauty, nothing to say

goal #6 - penalty

goal #7 - penalty again lol

goal #8 - lucky deflection of of everyone and just so happend to land on iniestas foot for the tap in.

7) u guys all say that we could have scored more and more and more. no shit f*ck down 3-1 facing elimination in the face u dont think maybe that Milan will leave holes in the back searching for goals? doesnt that cross ur mind for a second? its not like as if barca did incredible crazy plays to get to those 1 on 1'S vs abbiati. 1 pass and he was through, our whole team was pushing and our defense was very high.. its only normal. so dont start counting ur chickens b4 they hatch.

now, i had a hard time sleeping since tuesday night and have been in a fkin foul mood all week, and im sick and tired of this bullshit story. FINISHED!

admins would be best to just lock this thread.

TonyDaBeast

AC MILAN FOREVER!

edit: brittania or wtv ur name is, dont bother quoting my messages to reply to me, im through with you, your just a panzi who doesnt know what your talking about lol, i dont deal with rookies. i have bigger fish to fry than to deal with yo-yo's like you lol

TAKE ME OUT TO THE BALL GAME!
TonyDaBeast
TonyDaBeast
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:53 pm

TonyDaBeast wrote:wow, why do u even post such stupidity? let me put all of this to bed ok?

1) that u have 65% possession but doing needless stupid passes side to side and to your goalie, is that being played off the park? my own sister who doesnt know anything about football watched the game on tuesday and when i saw her to ask her what she thought, she said '' barcelona always have the ball but they always do stupid little passes for nothing'' imagine, an amateur who sees that the 1st time, is able to acknowledge that they have the ball GREAT! but r fkin boring and do nothing with it.

2) since the 0-0 tie in san siro, i told alllllllll my friends (who are not barca fans and not even Milan, but Juve) i told them all, 0-0 at san siro? barca got no away goals? i smell something fishy in the air. and i said it all week till tuesday finally arrived. i said this '' Milan will get a player sent off in the first 20 min OR u can guaranDAMNtee that Barca will get a penalty. and guess what?? 11 min in. PENALTY!

3) lets discuss the penalties. Sure, it was Mexes' fault for losing control, and giving barca that counter attack. but fact of the matter is, after all the fkin bitching barca did to the refs at that moment and all the whining they did in the media after the 0-0 tie, a penalty was inevitable deserved or not i knew that barca were getting a penalty in the 2nd leg. anyother day, or even may i say, anyother team example milan vs bayern, that penalty is not called.

4) the 2nd penalty is utter bullshit and i wont even get into a discussion about that. just b4 half time? a 2nd penalty in a crunch game like that? the total D-E-S-T-R-U-C-T-I-O-N OF MILANS CONFIDENCE. it was over from there.

5) like i said in another article here yesterday dont rememeber where exactly. in sports there's an unwritten rule where the referee has the task to even things out fairly in between both teams (unless hes really biased of course)

example: In Canada here hockey is our big sport, i play myself and ive been in a league for over 16 years and ive seen my fair share of bullshit from the refs. but also in the pros, in the NHL. ive seen a referee sometimes hand out 2-3 even 4 penalties in a row to 1 team. usually when the happens i can bet you my new 2012 chevrolet Camaro SS that the next penalty will be given to the other team, just to even things out a bit. basically to get to my point, if the ref had fkin BALLS and wanted to even things out, he should have given the penalty to Milan when mascherano tackled ibra in the box early 2nd half. (which to all my friends eyes, like i said are all juve fans and dont care bout Milan and barca) feel was an even worst incident than the 1st barca penalty. if he would have given the penalty there, i swear to God i wouldnt be talking right now and wouldnt give a shit about the 2 pens he gave barca. questionnable or not. instead he shit his pants.

6) to say we got played off the park is a tad exagerrated. if there was 1 time in the world that could have beat barca it was Milan.. Nobody is able to defend and be organised and then smash a crazy counter attack like us. and it almost worked to perfection. we could have won the fkin TIE itself at the san siro if robinho et ibra would have buried their chances. u can shoot 83498730473892743274732467567438543 times on net if you want. whats important is the final score at the end and how many goals you have. if we shot 2 times and score twice, well thats means.

- we have the better forwards
- your defense sucks
- your goalie sucks

i dont know about you but if someone tells me ''ok guys u wanna win? let the other team dominate lets defend and let them shoot 700 billion times, but the 2 chances we get we score ok?''

IM ALL IN FOR THAT!!!!

plain and simple. dont go come here and talk to nonsense garbage about total shots and all that crap, thats just statistic and doesnt mean shit in my eyes, never did, never will

4 games Milan vs barca

goal #1 - pedro, off of Messis cross which took a deflection off of Godbate's foot trickling slowly slowly in front of net and pedro putting it in open goal. very lucky and anyother day that cross would have never made it or just have been blocked

goal #2 - dead ball situation. villa freekick goal. it was only the 3rd fkin freekick in a row barca got in the same fkin exact position on the field. (notice how barca only get freekicks in dangerous positions?)

goal #3 - own goal MVB

goal #4 - a very very very very suspect call and messi scores from the spot

goal #5 - thing of beauty, nothing to say

goal #6 - penalty

goal #7 - penalty again lol

goal #8 - lucky deflection of of everyone and just so happend to land on iniestas foot for the tap in.

7) u guys all say that we could have scored more and more and more. no shit f*ck down 3-1 facing elimination in the face u dont think maybe that Milan will leave holes in the back searching for goals? doesnt that cross ur mind for a second? its not like as if barca did incredible crazy plays to get to those 1 on 1'S vs abbiati. 1 pass and he was through, our whole team was pushing and our defense was very high.. its only normal. so dont start counting ur chickens b4 they hatch.

now, i had a hard time sleeping since tuesday night and have been in a fkin foul mood all week, and im sick and tired of this bullshit story. FINISHED!

admins would be best to just lock this thread.

TonyDaBeast

AC MILAN FOREVER!

edit: brittania or wtv ur name is, dont bother quoting my messages to reply to me, im through with you, your just a panzi who doesnt know what your talking about lol, i dont deal with rookies. i have bigger fish to fry than to deal with yo-yo's like you lol

TAKE ME OUT TO THE BALL GAME!
Barcelona-Ac Milan;Champions league's quarter final second leg. - Page 19 Berneydidnotread

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by TonyDaBeast Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:57 pm

Barcelona-Ac Milan;Champions league's quarter final second leg. - Page 19 363j4f10
TonyDaBeast
TonyDaBeast
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:25 pm

We've got the Milan version of Sciacca here. Laughing
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:29 am

Tony, please calm down. Whatever our complaints, you can not seriously claim that Barcelona didn't play an excellent tie.

Pep only really achieved the perfect balance and approach in his set-up in the second half of this final leg however in my view, so it's disappointing that we didn't get to see how Milan might have responded to this had we been reacting to this from a 1-1 situation, however it's merely an interesting hypothetical I'd have been interested in. Otherwise we're crying over spilt milk; it's time to focus on the league.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by shamr9pato Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:45 am

Brady2Moss wrote:
TonyDaBeast wrote:and puyol?? thats what the whole debate is about lolll u cant just look at it 1 way man

Yeah, what about Puyol? The foul was called on Nesta for holding on to Busquets as the corner was being taken. I dunno if it was Nesta's naivety or the fact that he was completely exhausted, but he should have known better there. The last thing Busquets need is any more encouragement to go down. Laughing

so.. no puyol's foul should not be called?? only nesta's foul should be called?? what logic bro..
shamr9pato
shamr9pato
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:27 pm

TonyDaBeast is seriously butthurt Very Happy

dostoevsky wrote:Tony, please calm down. Whatever our complaints, you can not seriously claim that Barcelona didn't play an excellent tie.

Pep only really achieved the perfect balance and approach in his set-up in the second half of this final leg however in my view, so it's disappointing that we didn't get to see how Milan might have responded to this had we been reacting to this from a 1-1 situation, however it's merely an interesting hypothetical I'd have been interested in. Otherwise we're crying over spilt milk; it's time to focus on the league.

Thats a good point, Barca played with a poor setup in the first leg. Even taking away the 2nd penalty, its 2-1 win over the tie and Barca were just still the better team by a margin over the tie.
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 19 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19